Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manchester City v Barcelona

Comments

• Options
    and Barca are never averse to some pitter patter on oppostion ankles
  • Options

How many times will they mention possession? Lets ignore they've had 0 shots and focus on the passing...

That can be their weakness - you have to be disciplined and concede possession in areas where it doesn't matter - but you have to be tight in the important areas. Requires intelligent and disciplined players. Then be sharp up front and they are more than beatable.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Barcelona getting a few dodgy free-kicks around the box.

Wigan 1-0 Barnsley
  • Options
    Kolarov got away with that. Seen plenty go for that sort of tackle.
  • Options
    Bad tackle that I thought, great game so far.
  • Options
    Good game and am finding myself cheering citeh on
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I love watching the different styles - City are playing them well. They have to be patient, but I think they are going to win this.

Wigan an important goal. Would be nice if Watford get one too.
  • Options
    Man City are the better team.

Don't let the commentary fawning over Barcelona fool you.
  • Options
    This ref must be on the blob. He's a right sensitive soul. Giving fouls for nothing.
  • Options
    I think the game is nice and even. Not too many clear-cut chances, cancelling each other out. Game should open up in the second half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Apart from Demichelis.
  • Options
    Wigan 2 Barnsley 0
  • Options
    Why do they need to rub in what we pay for gas these days?
    AKA This program is sponsored by gazprom.
  • Options
    another night and Negredo would have had a couple already
  • Options
    I like Lee Dixon, decent bloke.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    dizzee said:

I like Lee Dixon, decent bloke.

Whatever floats your boat mate
  • Options
    Demachelis is truly shocking!!!!
  • Options
    That was outside the box
  • Options
    It wasn't. And yes, DeMichelis is and always has been shite.
  • Options

Apart from Demichelis.
    you must be psychic !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Am I the only one who is sure that was outside the box when he gets fouled. Not where he ends up.
  • Options
    It is about the discipline - you don't let Messi go. Ref very poor for build up - clear as day foul on City player though! At all levels you have to beat the idiots in the middle as well as your opponents!
  • Options
    Demachelis is too poor even to get into our back four. Lescott would also have given Citeh a potent threat on set pieces. Citeh going out.
  • Options
    Floodgates spring to mind.

One mistake can ruin an entire game.
  • Options
    Spends 100's of millions on the squad over the years, how the f@ck does demichelis get a game?
  • Options
    Wtf is it with this year and 'Alexei Sanchez'? ALEXIS.
  • Options
    Thought the foul was outside the box. Messi's foot plants outside the box after the contact. No arguments against the sending off though.

• Options
    You can't plan for a poor ref though- left exposed because they lost possession due to idiot missing a clear foul. I think the standard of refs is a real issue for football.
  • Options
    to a certain extent City have gone at it harder since the s/off .. Touré especially has woken up .. too late ?
  • Options
    Well done the ref for not giving the foul on the Man City player - obvious dive.
    In the name of God, put some pressure on Barca and show some ambition. You are supposed to be our best team; this is embarrassing.