Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could this happen?

We beat Charlton in the cup to set up a steel city derby, then relegate you at Hillsborough third game from the end?

Not that I'd want that like, and personally don't see it but you never know eh?

Comments

• Options
    that begs a very rude reponse but as i think you're alright i'll save it for spanner.
  • Options
    What is the point of this thread?

• Options
    He is a wind up merchant ignore & move on. If his own team had a decent site no need to troll on others, must have a sad life.
  • Options
    On the basis that the effect of a new manager is now over, I would be careful that having reached the heady heights of 17th and a Massive 33 points that your walls dont just come tumblin' down.
  • Options
    Operation pigs might fly!
  • Options
    Must be worried to make such absurd suggestion!
  • Options
    Seriously OP what's the point of saying that ? And you wonder why you get stick !
  • Options
    No is the answer. We will be relegated well before then but still have the cup final to look forward to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could this happen. We beat the Wendies in the cup to deny them the accolade of being best cup team in South Yorkshire then go on to relegate them at Hillsborough third game from the end?
  • Options
    Bound to happen now! Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    Piglet do one son. No one gives a shit about what you have to say. Sheffield utd are a bigger club than your mob and I look forward to playing them next round.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Sick of talking about them. Especially after saturday. Everything has been said over and over.
  • Options
    Now you have said it OP, you just know this is gonna come back and bite you.

Odds on we will now knock you out of the cup and win in the league to overtake you.
  • Options
    Anybody tried the Mexican Chilli ridge flavoured crips yet?
  • Options
    Can't believe I got flagged for that by Hartleypete, wasn't meant in a bad way, just someone brought it to my attention today that we play you on easter monday in the league for which could be a massive game for both of us!

• Options
    Stig said:

Could this happen. We beat the Wendies in the cup to deny them the accolade of being best cup team in South Yorkshire then go on to relegate them at Hillsborough third game from the end?

Seriously lets do a deal now.....you roll over Monday, we roll over Easter Monday....waddya think?

• Options

Can't believe I got flagged for that by Hartleypete, wasn't meant in a bad way, just someone brought it to my attention today that we play you on easter monday in the league for which could be a massive game for both of us!

Little piglet what is your purpose on here?
    One day ur statments on here will come back
    And bite u on the arse massively!
    Bet u don't even go to any games

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame you can't spend more time on your own teams forum.
  • Options
    Actually looking back at my OP it looks worse then I intended it to be.
  • Options

no of course it wasn't, a lot of people on this forum have stuck up for you when others have claimed you're just a northern prick of a wind up merchant. You've just shown that you're a northern prick of a wind up merchant.
    Why not do the decent thing & just stay away.
  • Options
    Starting to regret posting today, OP ?

What a way for the Special Relationship to end !
  • Options

no of course it wasn't, a lot of people on this forum have stuck up for you when others have claimed you're just a northern prick of a wind up merchant. You've just shown that you're a northern prick of a wind up merchant.
    Bob, lighten up mate, some of the abuse I've took on here just flies over my head, and yeah Charlton fans comes on OT too, just a bit of banter, don't be so serious in life mate.

• Options
    seriously operation pig, you go onto another team's fans forum and comment on it for years, then you make a discussion which will annoy people and it isnt the first time. seriously just leave the forum and speak to your own fans, or do they hate you as well.
  • Options
    Oh right just a bit of banter,sorry, I should have pissed myself laughing.
  • Options
    It could but more likely that Morrow will score our winner in both encounters and celebrate by running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of your fans.
  • Options

It could but more likely that Morrow will score our winner in both encounters and celebrate by running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of your fans.

I'd like to think that he'd be more inclined to show his jubilation at scoring in front of his own fans instead of trying to get a rise out of fans of a club that he was patently too good for.
  • Options

Bob, lighten up mate, some of the abuse I've took on here just flies over my head, and yeah Charlton fans comes on OT too, just a bit of banter, don't be so serious in life mate.

Banter would be the odd comment here and there. Not creating a thread to do it. If you want to be accepted on here then wind it in a little bit. It's to much.

I'm sure there are plenty of Wednesday forums....