Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could this happen?

13»

Comments

• Options

We beat Charlton in the cup to set up a steel city derby, then relegate you at Hillsborough third game from the end?

Not that I'd want that like, and personally don't see it but you never know eh?

As there is nothing else in Sheffield to get excited about I do not mind if you beat us in the Cup it will also make spending your job seekers that more worthwhile

• Options
    Could this happen?

Charlton win the FA Cup, survive relegation, Roland pushes us to his main priority and we sign superstars win the Championship 2014/2015 and we play incredible football on a fine green surface.

Yes, but it won't. Try again piggy, or better yet, go back to your sty @ a Wednesday forum.
  • Options
    Well Piggy. You huffed and you puffed but you couldn't blow our little house down :-)
  • Options

We beat Charlton in the cup to set up a steel city derby, then relegate you at Hillsborough third game from the end?

Not that I'd want that like, and personally don't see it but you never know eh?

Lol
  • Options
    Great bump.

We will either see piggy come on soon with excuses of :-

Timewasting
    Cheating
    Our goal was handball
    They should of had a pen
    We should of had 10 men
    We have crap support

Or we wont see him for a few weeks.

Steel city derby. You bunch of plums. Hahhaha.
  • Options
    TBH, i thought we did well, after all, we were playing against 12 players (including the ref)
  • Options
    Could this happen ? Nah!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OP was already regretting starting this post but it's got a whole lot worse for him and the Massives now. Either we go on to the semi-finals or the Blades get to rub their noses in it. Tempting fate is a risky business.
  • Options
    Okay we got knocked out of the cup, see you in the league towards the end of the season ;)
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant thread. If not for ourselves, I'm desperate to stay up as our relegation would mean so much to these northern inbreds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Okay we got knocked out of the cup, see you in the league towards the end of the season ;)

So who r u supporting in the QF, Piggy? Us or them for Wembley?!
  • Options
    NO! IT COULD NOT HAPPEN
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    See you in a week then. Runs his mouth for every game we had against the MASSIVE.
  • Options

Can't believe I got flagged for that by Hartleypete, wasn't meant in a bad way, just someone brought it to my attention today that we play you on easter monday in the league for which could be a massive game for both of us!

Little piglet what is your purpose on here?
    One day ur statments on here will come back
    And bite u on the arse massively!
    Bet u don't even go to any games

And today is that day! :)
  • Options

Could it happen? Yes.

Will it happen? No. We'll beat you both times, the second of which will relegate you.

Close to correct!
  • Options
    Muggy c_ _ t.........