Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could this happen?

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear Piggy this thread is backfiring big time, what stand will you be in just in case we nick one against you on Monday so that I can give you a little gesture wave. You going @AddickUpNorth ?
  • Options
    It's looking like not @RedChaser I have minus leave left at work. If I can't wrangle something
    then I wouldn't get to Hillsborough til half-time. Gutted on Saturday, was looking forward to it.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

It's looking like not @RedChaser I have minus leave left at work. If I can't wrangle something
    then I wouldn't get to Hillsborough til half-time. Gutted on Saturday, was looking forward to it.

Fingers crossed for you then mate hopefully you'll be able to make the quarter final at Brammall Lane............Well, If Piggy can make crass suggestions why can't I? :0)
  • Options
    One giant killing would be a surprise, but two..?
  • Options
    OP - you forgot to say that you go on to win the FA Cup and your victory over us in the league sees you snatch 6th and you are promoted to the Premier League.
  • Options
    Always thought you were okay piggy, but do yourself a favour and f**k off for a few days.............................
  • Options

Why is everyone getting so touchy?
    Touchy, he is basically trying to take the piss and rub it in our faces.
    He can do one.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Piggy - If we lose - we won't be going anywhere of course. If you lose, will you still be on here? The answer to that question will say a lot about you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of course it could happen but just went down the bookies and they offered me odds of 0/1.

Also no offence to those applicable but how can anyone get actually pissed off with this thread?? Just ignore it or give it back but don't get your y fronts in a twist.
  • Options
    Hey OP I've been defending you as have many others on here, talking about you coming across as an ok guy and a good and valued poster on here, then you go and start a thread like this? #disappointed
  • Options
    Just realized now he's one deluded little piggy who wants to be a Charlton fan that's why he's on here
  • Options
    Spit roast piggy!
  • Options

I don't like Wednesday but OP and owlsonlineadmin actually are okay and the reaction here is way over the top

With you on this. I actually like the pair of them, they have a bit of chat. I read the original post as a joke, didn't instantly think "eff off you knobhead"

• Options
    I think that you are all taking it far too seriously

In response pal I would say no and we will catch u and knock u out of the cup denying you the chance of a steel city derby loss
  • Options
    Can't wait to see their faces when we beat them in the cup will be priceless.
  • Options
    Piggy boy lets see if ur on here at 10pm Mon when u lose
  • Options
    Croydon said:

I don't like Wednesday but OP and owlsonlineadmin actually are okay and the reaction here is way over the top

With you on this. I actually like the pair of them, they have a bit of chat. I read the original post as a joke, didn't instantly think "eff off you knobhead"

I think the original post looked worse than was meant to be, whilst I'll understand that nerves are jangling for the game on Monday i will confirm that ill still be around regardless of result, although if we lose please allow a weeks grace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    go away op. we don't want you here annoying northern bellend. get a life
  • Options
    joking. cafc fans overreacting massively. massively.
  • Options
    OP, you're best bet here mate is to start talking trains. That might save you some grace:-)
  • Options
    ... You used to be cool.
  • Options
    They did it before. Remember being beat by them at the Valley, last game of the season, whilst they gloried in our relegation from the Prem in 1999 I think.

Bastards.
  • Options
    Think people need to realise this is an internet forum. It has absolutely no effect on mondays result.

I don't know why people get so worked up over it all.

When we win, we just go willy waving on Owlstalk.
  • Options
    Apparently they have Nathan, so it looks like a good deal to me.
  • Options
    iainment said:

They did it before. Remember being beat by them at the Valley, last game of the season, whilst they gloried in our relegation from the Prem in 1999 I think.

Bastards.

Correct! Still sticks in the craw, that one.
  • Options

Croydon said:

I think the original post looked worse than was meant to be, whilst I'll understand that nerves are jangling for the game on Monday i will confirm that ill still be around regardless of result, although if we lose please allow a weeks grace.
    Nerves Jangling? Ive heard it all now.

• Options
    the worst bit is he doesn't no what he's done wrong aaha. anything else you want op? my wallet? to lick your shoes clean before you stick it up your own arse!