Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnnie Jackson - Talksport

Tonight, from 7.

Comments

• Options
    Found himself a new job has he/
  • Options
    He's on at 8?
  • Options
    Is it definitely 8?
  • Options
    Anyone know what time this starts?
  • Options
    I thought I heard the bloke say he has .......... With him for an hour then he'll be joined by Charlton captain Johnnie Jackson to discuss what is going on at Charlton at the moment
  • Options
    Starting NOW
  • Options
    spoken more about Arsenal and Spurs than us so far.
  • Options
    To be fair he has said being at Charlton has been the highlight of his career.
  • Options
    Interesting...has said he would take relegation if it meant winning the FA cup. Agree?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even he would take winning the cup and going down.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Always comes across well, he sounds really up for the cup

and he met Roland for the first time today.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Isn't that the worry ? That the players are "up for the cup" when they should be worrying about the league match in 36 hours time.

I'd love us to win the cup but lets be honest we've only won two rounds of it.
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Of course he would because he won't be here next season

If we did go down I definitely would want to keep him as he was the best midfielder in L1 2 years ago.

• Options

Interesting...has said he would take relegation if it meant winning the FA cup. Agree?

I think as a player (and even more so a captain) you could dine out for life on the back of winning the FA cup and no one would begrudge you a relegation
  • Options
    He was very honest about the FA Cup, what would you remember in 10 years time relegation or winning the cup. Now staying up and winning the cup would be even better :)
  • Options
    jj is a top bloke - and he got the beers in on the train in winning league season
  • Options
    se9addick said:

C_A_F_C said:

Isn't that the worry ? That the players are "up for the cup" when they should be worrying about the league match in 36 hours time.

I'd love us to win the cup but lets be honest we've only won two rounds of it.
    It's not the worry because 1. He said they were equally important to him and 2. Most of the other players said they would take staying in the league over the cup anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We may have no choice re relegation so a cup semi at Wembley may be our only consolation!
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Of course he would because he won't be here next season
    Most of us would take that Vincent... You miserable sod
  • Options

Wrong thing for the captain to say imo and if I was looking for a reason why our season has gone wrong so far thats where id start...
  • Options

Wrong thing for the captain to say imo and if I was looking for a reason why our season has gone wrong so far thats where id start...
    Did you listen to the interview??
  • Options
    Did you actually listen to what Jacko said or are you just taking one snippet and deciding that is where our season has gone wrong. I am pretty sure they haven't been concentrating on the cup since August.
  • Options
    This is laughable, how Jackson can even mention winning the cup is beyond me. He wants to knuckle down and crack some heads as skipper and get the team playing for points to stay up.