Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best ever last gasp Charlton winners

Today has to be one of the best in recent memory in terms of the importance of the win. Any others you recall??

Comments

• Options
    Dennis in the last minute was a particular favourite, but today's is right up there with it.
  • Options
    Danny Mills at Villa Park.
  • Options

I don't recall that one
  • Options
    Akpo Sodje against Leeds a few years back.
  • Options

I fell down the stairs in a 90 minute winner away to Saints years back, we had 10 men. Chris Iwelumo. Only other one that really sticks in my mind was Southend away on a Friday, Kyel Reid. Madness.

Remember the Southampton game well ! Yann's last gasp winner at Bournemouth was also memorable.
  • Options
    Dennis Rommedahl injury-time winner vs the stripey nigels.
  • Options
    Not a winner, but Johnny Robinson's late equaliser against Man Utd to make it 3-3, at a time when Man Utd were ridiculously dominant in the Premier League. We could/should have scored 6 or 7 that day.
  • Options
    I can vaguely remember a Stevie Gritt last minute equaliser at the Valley against ...... QPR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another JJ, Johanson the equaliser against West Ham.
  • Options
    Simon Webster against Bristol City at Upton Park
  • Options
    Oakster said:

I don't recall that one
    Won 4-3.
  • Options
    Boysie said:

Simon Webster against Bristol City at Upton Park

Beat me to it lol!

• Options

Oakster said:

I don't recall that one
    Won 4-3.
    I was there but the beer in the pub before the game must have been dodgy as my memory of the day has been totally erased.
  • Options
    Dale Stephens pile driver against Bury (?)
  • Options
    Obika against both Leeds and Wolves.
  • Options
    David Whyte free kick v Brentford back in about 95
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Oakster said:

I don't recall that one
    Won 4-3.
    I was there but the beer in the pub before the game must have been dodgy as my memory of the day has been totally erased.
    Haha I've had a few away days like that.
  • Options

I fell down the stairs in a 90 minute winner away to Saints years back, we had 10 men. Chris Iwelumo. Only other one that really sticks in my mind was Southend away on a Friday, Kyel Reid. Madness.

Remember the Southampton game well ! Yann's last gasp winner at Bournemouth was also memorable.
    Made more special by the fact that Wednesday conceeded an equaliser and Oldham scored a winner against the Blades at the same time!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kap10 said:

I can vaguely remember a Stevie Gritt last minute equaliser at the Valley against ...... QPR

That was Selhurst, I think. Finished really late cos it was the game Mickey Bennett crocked himself.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oakster said:

I don't recall that one
    Danny mills hit a cracking shot with the final kick and it gave us a last day chance to stay in the prem the whole visiting end went mental.
  • Options

Dale Stephens pile driver against Bury (?)

I believe that was an equalizer not a winner.
  • Options
    @aliwibble Think you are right
  • Options
    Cliff Durandt v Southampton - the goal meant we had a chance to stay up and we did with wins over Walsall and Luton who were both relegated instead. 1964 at a guess.
  • Options
    Llera vs Swindon >>>>> most of these ;)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Llera vs Swindon >>>>> most of these ;)

You've gotta love Big Mig.
  • Options
    Unbelievable that the Robinson man utd and Llera Swindon goals were equalisers not winners. Certainly felt like winners at the time.
  • Options
    Leaburn and Jason lee back in the day I think if my memory serves me right 4.4 against Norwich 4.2 down with mins remaining
  • Options
    Not a winner, but Llera when we had 9 men.