Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Car/Minibus Shares to Sheffield Thread****(see post 2 for list)

Comments

• Options
    What great fans we have
  • Options
    All should be fine, Heckington, Ive sent her a message via inbox and theres just me, my girlfriend and son going so plenty of room in the car.
  • Options
    Well done Shrew
  • Options
    I suppose Gumbo's old man is your designated driver again AFKA ?
  • Options
    Thanks so much for all your help Shrew&Afka.Lift sorted now fingers crossed for tickets!
  • Options
    hey,thanks shrew and AFKA,i took her to her first match at 18 months (port vale away) and we go home and away as much as we can so thank you very much for your help........but shrew do you really want her in your car mate? she swears like a trooper and IF WE LOOSE oh my you will want to stick her on the roof !!!!!
  • Options
    I'l nip down to Halfords and get a roof rack fitted
  • Options
    you have my permission to drop her at the nearest services out of sheffield lol
  • Options
    only joking shrew thankks for your help,did you know another charlton fan lives in town other than my girl??? i used to car share with him when we both had season tickets .i gave mine up due to bad times at work rather than on the pitch in 2009!!
  • Options

@AFKABartram Crawley FunBus update. 5 spare seats. 15 seater booked. 6am Crawley, 7am North Greenwich.

How much from crawley way?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah the baliffs driving I reckon
  • Options
    Na, bailiff senior.

Got a 20 seater I think.
  • Options
    The bailiff ain't even goin to the game gonna hang around outside the ground and wheel clamp all illegally parked cars.
  • Options
    Is anyone going by Horse and Carriage? Seem to be the latest thing down Bermondsey way.
  • Options

Is anyone going by Horse and Carriage? Seem to be the latest thing down Bermondsey way.

Is it? In Sheffield its souped up mobility scooters

• Options
    This has to be a new thread for all away games, people will end up making good friends and go to more away games, let's face it anything that will help out away numbers will help, in this I include the fair weather fans taking an interest in going to games that arnt glamorous.
  • Options

@AFKABartram Crawley FunBus update. 5 spare seats. 15 seater booked. 6am Crawley, 7am North Greenwich.

£30 quid
  • Options
    a bit of the Dunkirk spirit here....love it
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ads said:

Is it? In Sheffield its souped up mobility scooters

That would be a interesting race.
  • Options
    Last place in the car from Bristol gone now I'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Great stuff, that's cars filled and people helped from S.E London, Bristol and Shrewsbury already.

Anybody else outside the the official coach points looking for assistance, potential have spares they are willing to offer to help reduce costs and help fellow fans ?
  • Options
    Driving from Chislehurst and have a couple of spaces. Will be leaving early though (6.30ish) as wish to get there early.
  • Options
    Looking to go from Chelmsford. Would be able to pick up in mid-essex, Brentwood and Harold Wood/Upminster area. Have 3 places but 1/2 may go to family
  • Options
    edited February 2014

@‌AFKABartram

available spaces still to be confirmed but there is a North Greenwich pick up too.

I'm good for this - will PM you D

@C.Walsh'sLoveChild
  • Options
    Brunello said:

Driving from Chislehurst and have a couple of spaces. Will be leaving early though (6.30ish) as wish to get there early.

Have pm'd you.

• Options
    2 spare seats from Carnforth Lancashire going via Bolton and Manchester
  • Options

Looking to go from Chelmsford. Would be able to pick up in mid-essex, Brentwood and Harold Wood/Upminster area. Have 3 places but 1/2 may go to family

So 1.5 seats will be taken by your family ;) ?

• Options
    I am (potentially) driving down from Scotland. I say potentially because it may end up far far more expensive than the train without others in the car.

Is there anyone needing a lift from Scotland? Alternatively - anywhere on the route down?
  • Options

£30 quid
    Blimey - How much is this mini bus costing to Hire?
    Assuming say £120 for fuel:
    15 x £30 = £450 fare income assuming that all 15 seats booked and paying £30 means £450 less £120 for fuel = £330 for the bus hire.

Can't be that much surely?

• Options
    bc_addick said:

£30 quid
    Blimey - How much is this mini bus costing to Hire?
    Assuming say £120 for fuel:
    15 x £30 = £450 fare income assuming that all 15 seats booked and paying £30 means £450 less £120 for fuel = £330 for the bus hire.

Can't be that much surely?

I'm on it - let's sit together and I'll bring my calculator