Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Car/Minibus Shares to Sheffield Thread****(see post 2 for list)

Comments

• Options
    Updated 4pm Sunday eve
  • Options
    sticko said:

I live in epsom and am looking for a lift to sheefield on condition my friend can get us tickets when they go on general sale.

Public transport is too late.

Any help will be appreciated.

There was a fella offering Esher and Kingston
  • Options
    Yes Sticko, check your inbox
  • Options
    I am travelling from Balham, via Brixton and Holloway. Got 1 spare seat but we are sticking around to watch the rugby..
  • Options
    I think @Plaaayer‌ has half a space in his smart car
  • Options
    Anyone got a spare seat from Larkfield (nr Maidstone) area? and want a hand with petrol money. Would prefer not to go by coach. I might Poss drive, but rather not as car is a bit old. PM me
  • Options
    Medders said:

who woke you up?
  • Options
    Melrose said:

Anyone got a spare seat from Larkfield (nr Maidstone) area? and want a hand with petrol money. Would prefer not to go by coach. I might Poss drive, but rather not as car is a bit old. PM me

@Melrose you aren't a million miles from me over in Strood if you fancy heading over this way and jumping in with us as I still have one space left. Dont expect petrol costs to be more than £20 each. Hopefully less.
  • Options
    Blackheath. Great/Done. Do you want to PM me with more info? or put it on here, i.e. Whereabouts, time etc. Much appreciated
  • Options
    Blackheath. Pm'd you. Hope you got it (bit of a laugh as i used to work in I.T) Don't Pm usually. Seems to be in MY inbox. Anyway got ticket, and am in. Suggested meeting point is fine. I have a poxy maroon Ford Fiesta. Once again, thanks.See you there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014

Medders said:

who woke you up?

Billy big potatoes now he has the BLUE light to go himself
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Uboat said:

Anyone passing by Barnet? I could probably get to South Mimms services. Cheers.

Possibly going near that way after picking up a mate in town.. Im going up the m1 can you get to watford services?
  • Options
    So I'm back to no spaces again if someone could update front page. thanks
  • Options
    csr_cafc said:

Uboat said:

Anyone passing by Barnet? I could probably get to South Mimms services. Cheers.

Possibly going near that way after picking up a mate in town.. Im going up the m1 can you get to watford services?
    Thanks for the offer, csr. I won't be able to get to Watford though. Thanks anyway.
  • Options
    I'm driving up from Canterbury Saturday lunchtime with my brother, room for 2. Only issue is we are staying in Sheff on Sat and Sun evening and driving back Monday.
  • Options
    Similarly, I am possibly going to have a spare seat from dartford but one way only as I'm not coming back (off to the midlands for business) and my passengers have managed to arrange alternative lifts home.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Might have 3 or 4 spaces in a minibus starting in North Heath/Bexleyheath area, stopping at Welling and Kidbrooke.

Will be early doors though - 6 am start!
  • Options
    SE10 - sent you a pm
  • Options
    @AFKABartram‌ the Crawley funbus is full
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Funbus.....I'm at miserable as F**k at 6 in the morning!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Funbus.....I'm at miserable as F**k at 6 in the morning!

Just sit next to me and I'll raise your spirits / nausea
  • Options
    Two spare seats from Maidstone.

Leaving around lunchtime on Saturday (staying overnight just outside Sheffield) and back straight after the game.
  • Options
    OK,most people would have had themselves sorted now, so gonna stop pinning this one and updating the list on post 2.

If anyone still requires assistance, or looking to car pool, then please continue to add your posts.

Thanks everyone, particularly those who have gone out of their way to assist others. As you can see, there's been quite a few vehicles around the UK that will now be helping others.

That's absolutely fantastic.
  • Options
    C walsh love child, can you check your inbox mate.
  • Options
    I have 2 places in car from Bexleyheath / Sidcup on Sunday. Anyone still need a lift? No farting or bad breath allowed. :)
  • Options
    Bloody hell - it must be a big game if you're going Hillsy.
  • Options
    WSS said:

It's a Sunday so I can go.... :)

• Options
    edited March 2014

WSS said:

It's a Sunday so I can go.... :)

What about Church........? No not our player the one in your parish :-0 and before you ask I'm a Jedi :-)
  • Options
    Beehive said:

I am travelling from Balham, via Brixton and Holloway. Got 1 spare seat but we are sticking around to watch the rugby..

Sounds like a prison tour...
  • Options
    Beehive said:

Any chance of a detour to Belmarsh on the way?