Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Sheffield Utd plans (8th & 9th March)

Comments

• Options
    Cheers AFL. Good to hear you've laid the foundations in there... should help to minimise the look of utter shock and bemusement on their faces when I ask them if they're showing the Charlton game.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Mike said:

Driving up on sat in time for chelsea spurs staying at jury's inn the back after the game

@Mike If you are taking Nathan make sure you get the petrol money off him up front :0)
  • Options
    Travelling up Saturday afternoon staying with relatives coming back Monday.
  • Options
    Cannot make it, as at a nephew's 1st birthday party in Bristol that weekend.

Gutted.
  • Options
    hows the song go " were everywhere and nowhere baby--------------"
  • Options
    Booked my seat on the Valley Away coach service; hopefully catch up on my beauty sleep on the way north
  • Options
    To offset some of the cost of staying over I'm going up by Megabus for £5 on the Saturday afternoon. I plan not to drink to hangover proportions, sleep, probably have a hangover, a couple before the game on Sunday then get a train back.
  • Options
    I'm starting my leaving drinks in the afternoon the day before now as we have such an early start the next morning! It might be a long journey on a Sunday morning but not long enough for the beauty sleep I need! I wonder if my drinks will finish any earlier for me and anyone else going, that isn't driving of course?!
  • Options
    drive to Meadowhall .. tram to centre .. walk to Bramall Lane
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Mike said:

Driving up on sat in time for chelsea spurs staying at jury's inn the back after the game

@Mike If you are taking Nathan make sure you get the petrol money off him up front :0)
    haha nah he's not coming. He's working the Saturday night believe it or not!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Drive there. Spectate football match. Drive back. Crash on M1 from singing/punching steering wheel when we are celebrating going to wembley by high fiving/the second best team in sheffield
  • Options
    Mike said:

RedChaser said:

Mike said:

No way, what is the world coming to :0)
  • Options
    Catching the coach from sandwich at 5am that's going to hurt!
  • Options
    Coach up with CE and hopefully two others. COYR!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Mike said:

RedChaser said:

Mike said:

No way, what is the world coming to :0)
    I blame Nathan for the floods. It's a sign of God's amazement that he's actually grafting.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hotel. Dinner. And if we win.....

• Options
    Travelling up with Ollie and Dicko. I've promised not to soil the vehicle
  • Options

Travelling up with Ollie and Dicko. I've promised not to soil the vehicle

be blinding to see you up there mate, no willies out through the doors

• Options
    ads said:

Nightclubbing in Rotherham?

Haha that's not too wide of the mark.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ads said:

Nightclubbing in Rotherham?
    I think it's more Mansfield to be honest.
  • Options
    Mates organised a mini-bus so 15 of us on that, leaves Maidstone at 6am. First beers open 6.01am - can't wait.
  • Options
    five of us driving up now. staying at Golfie's overnight and leaving Swanley at 7am. He's letting me do part of the driving in his month old Jaguar, must be mad ;-)
  • Options
    Driving up Saturday pm to experience some of the evening culture in Sheffield (staying in the premier inn), to be all ready in the hope of seeing a cracking cup game (but we are the on the telly...)
  • Options
    youngest's 4th b'day party starts at 1.30....will be streaming it on my iphone I suspect!!!!.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Just confirmed a triple room B&B in a guest house by Hillsborough Stadium for myself,my son and a mate.The chains were now becoming too expensive and were room only and having done the tram journey last Monday I will know where to go.As for plans for the evening I am way too old for night clubs now ,so it will probably be one of the excellent selection of Real Ale pubs on Saturday night for us.

Having done the 92 last year and added Newport to preserve my perfect card this season on an international break,an unexpected bonus for me is that Alfreton who currently are in a Conference play off position are at home to Lincoln that afternoon only half an hour train ride from Sheffield,so I think I will crank that on Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    Jury's Inn Sheffield 6 of us BOOOOMMM!
  • Options
    Watching it in the Albany ...gutted
  • Options
    Gutted too! I've now, like a good wife, Organised a seat for Ian on a coach, sorting him out a ticket and will have to look after his mate's dog (agreed to dog sit that weekend) while he is off up to Sheffield! And All the time I'm silently crying inside! :-)

Makes it even more annoying about the previous game being postponed!