Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Your Sheffield Utd plans (8th & 9th March)

1234568»

Comments

• Off_it said:

Stay away from @Stewart whatever you do @suzisausage. He's not known as Mr Rohypnol for nothing ;-)

He owes me a jungle juice!! Although he rang me earlier when I was having an afternoon nap and I've text him but no reply but signal is quite bad in centre of town. Was in walkabout earlier for Everton match and had diddly squat. Or he's just snubbing me! Either or, we're out for a drink after our posh supper if someone gives us a bar name?!?

I could tell you where Powell and the back room boys are ..... But then I'd have to kill you!
    I'd say the mecure hotel judging by a pic I've seen on Facebook with hamer with the logo in the background! I'd hope they're all tucked up in bed now anyway in prep! Not into player stalking!
  • Off_it said:

Stay away from @Stewart whatever you do @suzisausage. He's not known as Mr Rohypnol for nothing ;-)

He owes me a jungle juice!! Although he rang me earlier when I was having an afternoon nap and I've text him but no reply but signal is quite bad in centre of town. Was in walkabout earlier for Everton match and had diddly squat. Or he's just snubbing me! Either or, we're out for a drink after our posh supper if someone gives us a bar name?!?

I could tell you where Powell and the back room boys are ..... But then I'd have to kill you!
    I'd say the mecure hotel judging by a pic I've seen on Facebook with hamer with the logo in the background! I'd hope they're all tucked up in bed now anyway in prep! Not into player stalking!
    I'd consider deleting that, before some Sheffield lads go round later & set off the fire alarm.
  • Off_it said:

Don't think it's the mecure, unless they used the old trick of parking the team coach outside another hotel, as I walked past it last night on the way back.
  • All I can say is Sheffield.... it's a very, very, Northern place...... ! After just one night out up here, I want to go home!
  • Boom
  • supaclive said:

All I can say is Sheffield.... it's a very, very, Northern place...... ! After just one night out up here, I want to go home!

To be fair, mate, it is in the north so it's going to be northern.

• Just had fry up in Hotel next to the ground see McCabe part owner of Sheffield United with his son/ grandson who must be a mascot cos he was full kitted up
    Few BT Sport staff in there as well who shared the same view as myself that Michael Owen is shit
  • Just woke up to a lovely day in Sheffield!

Here's brammall lane from my hotel room!

Fry up time!!
  • PL54 said:

Boom

Yes?

• Christ, my head hurts.

Reflex Bar had some sights I never thought I'd see, and I wish that I could unsee them all.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2014
    Huntsman is packed and home fans only. Is there a pub letting away fans in anywhere?
  • Bankers Draft
  • The graduate on surrey street
  • Get to the ground! The concourse is already full and I'm about to take your seat.
  • ...and the singalong has started.
  • Can you get a beer in the ground?
  • Yes you can get a beer
  • Just saw Thuram catch a football.
  • In the ground. Beer in hand. T minus 35