Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton 2014 post-match views

We had a shot on goal... and it went in!

Valuable 3 points.

How are you feeling?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    The table says it all:

COYR BELIEVE.

A point per game from now should see us safe.
  • Options
    that table looks so much better!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    now your gonna believe us now your gonna believe us and now your gonna believe ussssss... the reds are staying up!
  • Options
    absolutely brilliant ... believe it, we ARE staying up
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession...........43 - 57
    shots on.............. 1 - 2
    shots off............. 11 - 15
    corners................ 1 - 6

GOALS............... 1 - 0

Goodnight all
  • Options
    Absolutely cracking win. Well done boys.
  • Options
    We will wim all 3 games in hand making Yeovil Barnsley and millwank 8 points from safety and us in the clear
  • Options
    I didn't breathe reading the match thread... so relieved we won it's unbelievable. It's going to be close but I think we might just make it! COYR!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss
  • Options
    Big big win.

• Options
    Absolutely bloody brilliant! Thanks for you superb commentaries, Seth and RedMidland. Oh, that is just lovely. Safe journey home, ladies and gents.
  • Options
    The reds are staying up, the reds are staying up, and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna belieeeve uuus! The reds are staying up!

Keep the faith, keep the belief and keep the support up at this vital time!
  • Options
    Excellent result. Well done lads, we are staying up!
  • Options

Absolutely bloody brilliant! Thanks for you superb commentaries, Seth and RedMidland. Oh, that is just lovely. Safe journey home, ladies and gents.

Echoed, thanks chaps.

Absolutely buzzing

• Options
    Fantastic
    Can't wait for tomorrow to give my wanky millwall workmates some abuse
    Just off to log on 365 to collect my win winnings
    Thanks charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So so pleased for Jordan! What a time to score. Well done to Astrid and Jonathan as well.
  • Options
    See ya then Millwall.
  • Options
    Absolutely buzzing with that
  • Options
    Kind of dared to dream of a point when they failed to get Warnock in. Three is beyond my wildest. Still very worrying up front, the BBC team were really critical of Sordell. But maybe Obika can make the difference.
  • Options
    Maybe, just maybe, we are going to get our Charlton back? Hopefully we'll get Powell back one day too. I've been sat here in malmo with refresh button for two hours! Can't wait to fly home tomorrow and be a Pride Park for first time on Saturday. Thanks Charlton and all the posters on tonight's match thread.
  • Options
    Brilliant result. Surprised Yeovil got a point but it don't matter. millwall are bottom and we've got a good shot at 18th place. GOYH.
  • Options
    Who needs Yann ? Fantastic win. Beat Yeovil and Barnsley and we are safe.
  • Options

Apart from Burnley our defence has been as tight as a ducks arse in the last 4-5 games.

I dont include the Burnley / Leicester results in my thought process as they're both in-form sides who have goals galore in them