Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nottingham Forest v Charlton 2014 post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Some fascinating results tonight, with very fine margins. we win one nil, Yeovil yet again fail to keep a lead, and the Leicester goal has been credited to Schmeichel!

Good win for Barnsley, it shows how most games in this division are winnable, Derby will be hard, but Leeds are a shambles at the moment and there for the taking.
  • Options
    Huge win. Think 4 more wins (47 points) will be enough for survival now. Hopefully Yeovil v Barnsley will end a draw this weekend
  • Options
    Excellent win. Well done to the Charlton team. Great commentary on the match thread. Well timed substitutions from Riga. Hamer sounds like he had a great game. Well done to all the Addicks in attendance at Forest.

This will make the rest of the week 100 times better ! COYRs !!!

• Options
    listening in on CAFC Player, sounded like a decent performance. But feck that, we got the points!

OH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

• Options

Very clever psychology whoever decided we should wear a Derby lookalike strip...

Fab result. Well done lads.

We could be wearing a forest lookalike strip on Saturday. :-(
  • Options
    32 posts timed at 9.40 on the match thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massive well done to JR and all the players. Every single one.

Honestly think we can do it now.
  • Options
    Yes, If we win one and draw one of those games we should be ok.
  • Options
    Will 4 (even three) more wins see us safe?
  • Options
    Just as I was reading up on Leicester's equaliser I got notified of Cousins scoring. That was a good minute for me. Superb result with the only downer being Barnsley winning. Still, if we match results with them for the rest of the season they're still down. Well done Charlton
  • Options
    Been out all day and left phone at home, got in with 3 minutes to go, excellent result.
  • Options
    did he get credited with it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

BBC have given it to Chris Wood
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oggy Red said:

We score with our only shot on target.

4 clean sheets in 5 games - not many relegation strugglers manage that.
    If only we could score regularly at the other end.

278 Addicks up there tonight - how's that for blind faith or sheer lunacy?
    Well done to every one of them!

Let's hope that win breeds confidence in the players.
    Shame it has to be Derby away on Saturday - but stranger things happen at sea.

C'MON YOU ADDICKS!

I would have taken a draw tonight and at Derby so a win and a defeat is a better return but who knows confidence will be up and hopefully Derby will think we are easy meat, as you say Oggy stranger things have happened and I'll take the draw Saturday for sure now.
  • Options
    A truly fantastic win. Hope still burning brightly. We just have to make sure we don't screw up when we play Yeovil and Barnsley. Win those and we should be ok.

Derby lost at Ipswich tonight so maybe their little bubble has burst in time for us to get another point or three at the weekend. That would be very special.
  • Options
    nice goal but where were the Forest defence, shocking :-)
    4 clean sheets out of 5 is fantastic
  • Options
    Blinding result - just what we wanted.
    Can't describe how good it is to see The Spanners at the foot of the league!!!

Here's hoping for confidence going into the next few games - a bit of a run of it so need to stay sharp.

COYA!!!
  • Options

Looked like it had crossed the line to me. Pretty sure all the Danish papers will give the goal to Schmeichel tomorrow regardless.
  • Options

Here in Denmark they are crediting Schmeichel with it - don't know how reliable we are though :^)
  • Options
    I still can't believe we did it and Millwall bottom, i can't stop looking at that sweet league table, we are the Mighty Addicks!

Oh and a goal from open play, i dreamed of this moment, COYR!