Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby County V Charlton Ath|Championship|29 March 2014|Preview, News, Views & Line Ups

13»

Comments

• Options
    After Tuesday we are half way through the 4 very tough matches and 3 points is more than I expected. I think this will be close and perhaps with tired players a few goals may be on show. 4-2 to Derby but we keep going.
  • Options
    Will go 1-1

Bryson
    Obika
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Hi,

Tickets for away fans will be on sale from the Away end Ticket Office, located in our South stand at the iPro Stadium, approximately 1.5 hours prior to kick-off tomorrow. There is a match day price increase, meaning match day ticket prices of:
    Adult - £29.00
    Senior (65+) - £20.50
    Under 18 - £16.50
    Please note, this will be a cash only service. Any duplicate requests will also be collected from this office.

Car parking is available for away fans for tomorrow's fixture in South Car Park A, accessed via the East Stand. Prices are dependent on the number of supporters in the car:
    4 or more people - £6
    Less than 4 people -£8

For further travel information for those supporters travelling by coach or rail, the following link may be of use: http://wearederby.com/?option=com_ramstravel.

Thanks,
    DCFC Ticket Office

Them car park prices seem a bit unfair, costs more if there's less of you lol
    It's done that way to encourage lift sharing, due to only having a finite number of car park spaces and also means less congestion around the stadium both before and after the match.
  • Options
    3-1 Derby
  • Options
    I can't see anything but a win for Derby..............2-0.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    It ain't going to be a good day to be an addick

So tighten the seat belt and get ready for a rough old day

Derby will win in what could be a very heavy defeat for us

To play burnley forest derby in 7 days is a tough tough ask

But to have the same points return as to have been unbeaten in all 3 is something I would've taken all day long

3-1 defeat but it could be 5

• Options
    I don't think it will be a very heavy defeat - 3-0 is probably as bad as it gets with us. Because nobody is expecting us to get anything out of it and the game being a bonus a result is possible if Derby are not at their best. I think we need to be better at taking our chances than we have been of late for this to happen though - but why not, law of averages and all that!
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Watch out for their midfield runners and Chris Martin diving to win free kicks. They play 4-3-3, so we will need 3 in central midfield to make sure they don't get a man advantage in the central areas. Attack their Centre Backs Buxton and Keogh on the ground and attack Forsyth at left back in one-against-one situations and we can cause them problems. 1-1.

Tutt-Tutt said:

Watch out for their midfield runners and Chris Martin diving to win free kicks. They play 4-3-3, so we will need 3 in central midfield to make sure they don't get a man advantage in the central areas. Attack their Centre Backs Buxton and Keogh on the ground and attack Forsyth at left back in one-against-one situations and we can cause them problems. 1-1.

Did you get all that @Viewfinder‌?
    Couldn't have put it better myself - except for the wishful prediction.

• Options
    For F@ck sake, I hope Riga and the boys aren't as negative as you lot.
    Were gonna win. 1-0 or 2-0.
    Keep the play-off dream alive.
    COYR's
  • Options

COYR's

i've got a feeling......... 0-1 to us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

COYR's

Thats the spirit Baldybonce.
  • Options

COYR's

Thats the spirit Baldybonce.
    I am not as optimistic as you two and think the play offs are a stretch to far for us this season. Think we will wipe this lot of the pitch though.
  • Options
    Heart says 1-1 but head says 2-0. Only one thing I dislike about Derby and that is Chris Martin who has shown his love for the grass a bit too much this season.
  • Options
    No Astrid today - man flu
  • Options

We need him game changer! Everyone else is predictable
  • Options

We need him game changer! Everyone else is predictable
    Phew! Thank we got one in last week.
  • Options
    This was the only Derby preview I could find. Is there trouble t' mill?
  • Options
    STAAAAAAF!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!