Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£150 season tickets

Anyone buying one? why cant we turn that A block of the east stand into a singing block?

Comments

• Options
    as long as you don't wake me up in Block F I don't mind
  • Options
    Nope... Staying in Block F of the East Stand
  • Options
    The whole east stand needs waking up..
  • Options
    Might start taking a drum in there...Do I need planning permission and a fire safety certificate for that? oh I suppose I will need to comply with local noise regulation also? any other things I need?
  • Options
    I remember MG taking the drum in the east, he got thrown Out in minutes. Lol.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I remember MG taking the drum in the east, he got thrown Out in minutes. Lol.

Was that by the sheltered housing crew in the D block?

• Options
    They wouldn't have thrown him out if he had a violin...
  • Options
    Me and my family are seriously considering it, currently sit in the North Lower F Block but to watch the same game for half the price is incredibly appealing. Those who went to the Sheffield United game will testify that it helps to have singing fans right next to the away stand.

Can see a lot more people jumping on the bandwagon too
  • Options
    How many seats are there in block A ? I don't think there will be enough £150 season tickets to go around so if you don't sit there already then I wouldn't set your hopes on it.
  • Options
    I dunno how many seats there are. But We could also take B block which is still cheap.£250....
    We need some singing fans down there. there are 5 of us who are going to get tickets there. All sing and will be singing down that end...So if you don't stand up and sing then take your season ticket back and let someone else have the chance to buy it who does sing..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    do the maths people 23 home games next season...23 x 20 (average home ticket price) = £460

£150 for a season ticket? Its a deal...Its a steal... its sale of the fooking century...

And if we stay up its the best deal ever
  • Options
    East Stand will be a laugh next season.

Block A packed to the rafters with siddarns & stand ups.

Singers & drummers making some noise & preventing the flask & blanket brigade from having a sleep :-)
  • Options
    My mates and I have booked the back two rows more or less. £150 is great value
  • Options
    got 8 there last week, normally sit in north upper,moving because 1, cheap seat 2, hopefully a bit of noise and banter,if it turns out to be shite, will move back
  • Options
    That's the sprit... We are gonna have a right laugh down that end man,,, let's AV IT!!!!!!
  • Options
    East Stand A block will be the place to be. Don't miss out on an opportunity of a life time ;)
  • Options
    When we played Millwall home and that block was near on empty that was the straw that broke the camels back for me.,,

Plus you ain't got to sing that loud to be heard at that end...
  • Options
    Well you better hurry up, as they are selling like the proverbial hot cakes, with at least half of them going to new ST holders.
  • Options
    It's going to look odd with Block A full and then B & C as empty as usual.
  • Options
    I'll be getting them done tommorow... It's a shame because we used to be able to chose our seat online and look at the actuall seats and rows... They seems to have got rid of that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we could take B block also. It will be nice to get some lads down there singing though. I hate boring fans they just sit and clap., bravo bravo

Look at rocky the burnley fan.. His 80 and he is still on it
  • Options
    It takes all sorts to make the World go round MSE7.

A little more tolerance of fellow fans wouldn't go amiss.
  • Options
    Fair play Rome wasn't built in a day I accept that.

Any other singers fancy this?
  • Options
    £150 is worth a punt
  • Options
    You no u want to sit next to me. I'm cool mate, my bed makes itself in the mornings that's how cool I am..
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You're all falling for the social cleansing.

Get the Covered Enders out to The East Stand.

Move The Crossbars Prawn Sandwich brigade into The Covered End.

Then ramp up the prices in the East Stand the season after.

I shall not be moved.

#just saying :-)
  • Options
    Fair point but you could think of it as like a remortgage. You go with the better rate then next season the rates will drop in the north as it won't be so popular and then move back there at a discounted rate?

Short term pain.. Long term gain?
  • Options
    Have you got keyboard diarrhoea?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Have you got keyboard diarrhoea?

Calm it Kermit. I can type what I want I'm MSE7 and I'll type what I want.