Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Utd V Charlton Ath|Championship| Tuesday 1 April 2014|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

Comments

• Options
    tickets on the night
  • Options
    Mike said:

tickets on the night

Cheers mate
  • Options
    4-1 Leeds. McCormack hattrick.
  • Options
    I would like to say a 2-1 win but who's going to score us goals?
    So without a goalscorer my head says 2/3-0 loss again as the games in hand start to slip away and be worthless
  • Options
    Much needed win, morrison header from late corner, 0-1
  • Options
    A 1-1 draw would make me happy.
  • Options
    4-0 leeds and were doomed
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I have a horrible feeling McCormack will haunt us again tonight. 2-0
  • Options
    Hoping for a win for my birthday!
  • Options
    Yohann Thuram-Ulien doesn't travel to Leeds - unhappy at not playing first-team games for Charlton.

Oh dear...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yohann Thuram-Ulien doesn't travel to Leeds - unhappy at not playing first-team games for Charlton.

Oh dear...

Hopefully goes home now then.
  • Options
    could we sing this tonight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpJBR_rQJk
  • Options
    Get in their faces early, get the home fans restless and we can come away with the 3 points. Same scenario as Forest.

Hamer
    Wilson
    Morro
    Wood/Dervite
    Wiggins
    Poyet
    Cousins
    Hariott
    Petrucci/Astrit
    Sordell
    Obika
  • Options

Hamer
    Wilson
    Morro
    Wood/Dervite
    Wiggins

Poyet
    Jackson
    Cousins
    Petrucci
    Astrit

Obika

Petrucci on the right and AA on the left with Obika up front. All our best players on the pitch to start. Mid 5 can quickly become 4-3-3 when attacking. Think this will give us good balance.

• Options
    If we knew where the goal was a bit better I'd have this as a likely win. But as we don't seem to have craked that side of things, it will be too close to call and a lot will depend on the defence being solid and keeping them out. Could go any way!
  • Options
    On the way up now, give us a performance Charlton
  • Options
    Any streams for the game tonight?
  • Options

Who is most likely to score; Ross McCormack or Charlton Athletic ?
  • Options

Oh dear...

kick him out then and get a proper backup goalie.
  • Options
    They've been crap for weeks. Come on Charlton get 3 points!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-3 away win.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Idea for a TV series...

"Can't score, won't score"

Hapless South East London football club that should of invested the farm on a couple of proven attacking forward players in the loan AND emergency loan windows bowl up at one of the most detested football clubs in Leeds. A car crash of a game of football ensues, 1-0 Leeds Utd.

Would have got a "like" except for the "should of". There's a thread about this somewhere on here. It's "should have".

Strolls off into the distance, muttering under his breath about how it wasn't like that in his day, and the bobbies don't look old enough to shave, and don't even get him started on the price of brawn. .
  • Options

1-3 away win.

If we win, 2 will be the most we get - where are we going to find 3 goals from?
  • Options
    Pork pie, sausage roll, come on Charlton, give us a goal!
  • Options

1-3 away win.

If we win, 2 will be the most we get - where are we going to find 3 goals from?
    See the Brighton game.
  • Options
    Who scored in that one? and wasn't it last year?
  • Options
    I'm starting to wonder if our strikers will ever score again.

With that in mind, putting as few as possible on the pitch is the way to go, so a 4-5-1 set up with Obika up top and a full compliment of JJ, AA, Petrucci, Cousins and Poyet across the middle.

If that's how it pans out, and we can cut out RM, we'll be in with a chance of a 0-1.

So 3-0 home win for me.
  • Options
    have a bad feeling we will lose today, unless Mccormack is injured/ sick :(