Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds Utd V Charlton Ath|Championship| Tuesday 1 April 2014|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

13»

Comments

• Options
    Addicted said:

I'm starting to wonder if our strikers will ever score again.

With that in mind, putting as few as possible on the pitch is the way to go, so a 4-5-1 set up with Obika up top and a full compliment of JJ, AA, Petrucci, Cousins and Poyet across the middle.

If that's how it pans out, and we can cut out RM, we'll be in with a chance of a 0-1.

So 3-0 home win for me.

Obviously you are someone with vision and an astute footballing brain.

Some people are born great,

Some have greatness thrust upon them,

and some just agree with my team pick.

I pray we are both correct sir.
  • Options
    Such a big game where those 3 precious points would do us so much good. Leeds sadly cannot keep losing and the best we can hope for is a draw. 2-0 Leeds and the away trips are at least over for now.
  • Options
    I've got a bad feeling about tonight. I think we are going to get thumped.

3-1 to Leeds.
  • Options
    CHARLTON: Hamer; Wilson, Wiggins, Morrison, Dervite; Jackson, Poyet, Cousins, Ghoochannejhad, Pigott, Ajdarevic.

Phillips, Wood, Nego, Petrucci, Harriott, Sordell, Obika
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Reza starts again.... :/
  • Options
    Pigott starting.. hmm
  • Options
    I see what he's trying to do, get Reza scoring by letting Pigott do his dirty work for him knocking it down. Good in principle but it's not going to work against a strong Leeds team. Looks weak.
  • Options
    Been told by a source close to Piggott that he's been told that he's going to be the main man next year... Obviously could just be to keep him happy, but thought it was worth passing on.
  • Options
    That's team looks grim
    My gillingham pikie workmates are pissing themselves that pig is starting rekon they have never seen someone so bad at not being able to control the ball!
    Roll on 10 o'clock so I can get out of here!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Been told by a source close to Piggott that he's been told that he's going to be the main man next year... Obviously could just be to keep him happy, but thought it was worth passing on.

I like Pigott but that is slightly worrying.

If he is the main man it sounds like we're going to have a team next year of

Pope

Nego Lennon Gomez Fox

Poyet Cousins Harriot

Azeez Pigott Sho-Silva

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    With Leeds in disarray I was beginning to imagine us grabbing a 1-0 win. But with Reza and Pigott up front...?
  • Options

With Leeds in disarray I was beginning to imagine us grabbing a 1-0 win. But with Reza and Pigott up front...?

Oh ye of little faith :-)