Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    Knew I’d put the kybosh on it as soon as I bloody said anything on here!! Skipped happily away from work just after four. Straight into a DLR train. Even got a seat to Woolwich. Been all down hill (not literally for all you cartographers out there). Half hour wait at a woolwich (nice!) for a 96 and have proceeded slowly to bexleyheath and Mrs SB has just rung to warn me that Dartford is at a standstill yet again. Fucking joy of joys. Will try the train tomorrow. At least I can have a proper swear without remorse at those c...........
  • Options
    Needed to vent.
  • Options
    Daily fucking shambles
  • Options
    Mate of mine on Facebook, taking their excuses to new levels!
  • Options
    Which Station was that at?
  • Options

Which Station was that at?

Orpington line, I can't remember if he gets on at Elmstead Woods or Grove Park
  • Options
    Set to be another fun evening aboard the arsehole express
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Seems to be similar at Welling except it's 8.00!! It's not like there are any houses particularly close to the station or that the announcements are deafeningly loud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FUCKIN USELESS
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Yeap that's true, no announcements from 2200 (if I recall) to 0700 due to complaints. I even remember having people come down to Sevenoaks with noise recording levels to monitor it.
  • Options
    Currently stuck on a Cannon St train at New Eltham. Someone’s been hit by a train at New Cross apparently. Think I’ll be here for a while.
  • Options

Currently stuck on a Cannon St train at New Eltham. Someone’s been hit by a train at New Cross apparently. Think I’ll be here for a while.

Was just about to post the same (except I’m at sunny sunny kidbrooke)
  • Options

Was just about to post the same (except I’m at sunny sunny kidbrooke)
    I must be on same train as you
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Was on train at Greenwich, they’ve told us to get on the dlr if we can. DLR rammed up to Canary Wharf.
  • Options
    Just coming up to grove park on the Orpington line. They are going to close the line for some time I think
  • Options
    There’s already a massive que for the buss so I think I’m just going to have a kip and wait for everything to sort itself out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Currently on the train on the platform at Grove Park.

They are saying it is going to be some considerable time before the line is open again and are advising passengers to take the train to Bromley North then go via Bromley South.
  • Options
    Just outside Lewisham, oh what joy.....
  • Options
    Was held at Lee but moving now and have cleared Hither Green
  • Options
    edited June 2018

The driver announced that he didn’t know how long we’d be stuck here but will be a long time. Loads of people got off then less than 30 seconds later the automatic message about the doors closing came on and the train pulled away!

Lots of very pissed off people left on the platform.

They can’t run a fucking tap.

You’ve got some unhappy staff. Bumped in to one of them just now. They said “I see mehmet has decided to have an extra w@nk this morning, and use the trains as an excuse for being late again”

• Options
    Southeastern website reckons Bexleyheath line only has minor delays! Hate to think what a major delay is like then.
  • Options

Southeastern website reckons Bexleyheath line only has minor delays! Hate to think what a major delay is like then.

Are you still on the train?
  • Options

Are you still on the train?
    Yep, we’re moving again and made it to Lewisham so far
  • Options
    Read that the person hit has died so puts a delayed 2 hour journey into perspective.

Southeastern are still wankers though.
  • Options
    then southeastern will just carry out works on the bexleyheath line, i dont see why they have to shut parts of the line every fucking weekend.