Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options

fecking cost of peak time tickets. I usually travel into London off peak but today is our Annual Conference so had to get a travelcard at 8 am (train & tube needed)

£33.00.......wtf !!!!

Often cheaper to get a return ticket to London terminals and put the tube bit on oyster/contactless.
  • Options
    Nothing towards Dartford from Victoria at the moment
  • Options
    Track is too hot
  • Options
    Macronate said:

I'm at 15000 feet above Portugal and I'm still checking in to this thread and wondering if I can get a delay repay claim out of the cunts. What is wrong with me!??

Wow, what type of train is that you’re on?
    One on diversion.
  • Options
    Someone’s just been taken ill at blackheath so it’s gonna have a knock on effect
  • Options
    Train at blackheath has moved now
  • Options

How would you know?!?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least you caught it. Be even more disappointing g to wheeze up the escalator to find it pulling away and a further wait on crammed LB platform before getting the next slow train.

Gotta look on the bright side.
  • Options

At least you caught it. Be even more disappointing g to wheeze up the escalator to find it pulling away and a further wait on crammed LB platform before getting the next slow train.

Gotta look on the bright side.

The annoying thing is I’ve been doing a lot of lates in the office of late and purposely left at a decent time today so I can get home and see my kids. Get to the station barriers and discover I’d left my train ticket in work. So had to go back and get it and then the network is on the go slow.

So, two hours to get home, only a brief bit of time with my kids when I do eventually get home, and then I’ll have to work at home for another couple of hours.

I know why they never called the band Happy Tuesdays
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Is now a good time to point out it’ll take ages to get back to Yorkshire from Blackheath ill person or no.

I keep thinking this will get old someday but it just never does.

Gets me every time!

How would you know?!?!
    The usual suspects are at it again I see
    Don't you mean t' usual?
    Aaaaand then the third arrived :-)
  • Options
    recent train times is great you put in the stations you travel between and it comes up with the data for the month just claimed for 5 5.34pm trains from victoria that i was never going to get on anyway.
  • Options
    Line side fire near Crayford, loads of delays and cancellations.
  • Options

fecking cost of peak time tickets. I usually travel into London off peak but today is our Annual Conference so had to get a travelcard at 8 am (train & tube needed)

£33.00.......wtf !!!!

May well have been cheaper to buy single and then offpeak return back - particularly if you have a railcard or something
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All power has been cut off due to an incident between Lewisham and London Bridge, sat on a train now at St Johns.

Trains unable to move due to no power on the tracks

• Options
    just mow the fuckers down
  • Options

All power has been cut off due to an incident between Lewisham and London Bridge, sat on a train now at St Johns.

Trains unable to move due to no power on the tracks

Last time they turned off the power at New Cross in the morning there was still major disruption 12 hours later, so expect chaos tonight!
  • Options

just mow the fuckers down

According to twittter once the trains had stopped he/she was on top of trains jumping from carriage to carriage like some kind of action movie
  • Options

ok....shoot the fuckers down

Then mow them down for good measure.
  • Options

ok....shoot the fuckers down

Let's be fair, he/she is probably moving a lot faster than the trains do. Having to suffer the shit from South-eastern daily I have some sympathy for the daft sod.
  • Options
    literally fuck'em....just carry on as normal and see if they survive.....
  • Options
    Just turn the electricity on and watch them fry