Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southeastern train disruption (franchise to be taken over by Govt p191)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Page 5? Really? 

I had to stand on way in on the 6.20 from new eltham which then had a passenger taken ill at London Bridge so had to cross platform to get in, and the 5.41 from Charing Cross home was standing room only from the off. 

No other woes or is everyone else still trying to connect to the southeastern WiFi in the London Bridge area unable to update this thread? 
  • Options
    I got a Cannon Street service this evening that had two extra carriages. It was packed full on leaving CS and delayed but that is the norm! 
  • Options
    Bexleyheath line shut all of this week isn’t it? I’ve tried to organise my meetings all out of London
  • Options
    In fairness to them they have given lots of warning that the bexleyheath line would be shutting 
  • Options
    Not read previous 183 pages but on a day when it has been known for a week there will be a 25k crowd at the Valley, the incompetents put on 8 carriage trains. With at least 20 minutes between London bound.  
  • Options
    I'm sure Southeastern do it on purpose,ooo look Charlton have a few big games coming up,big crowds expected,what shall we do? Engineering works?,Short trains,or just run our normal shitty services.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    I'm sure Southeastern do it on purpose,ooo look Charlton have a few big games coming up,big crowds expected,what shall we do? Engineering works?,Short trains,or just run our normal shitty services.
    Paticularly gauling as we both share a passion for trains...
  • Options
    Currently on a train at Charlton, apparently someone has fallen under the train. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been kicked off of an abbey wood bound train at Farringdon before we even pulled out because there is a rock on the line

fucking cunts 
  • Options
    No, somebody has gone under a train. Some poor person has possibly reached such a state in their life that they have decided to end it. Not Network Rail or South Eastern  fault but some on here wil no doubt blame them. Get a grip
  • Options
    well that’s not what the driver announced on the train they were kicking us off of 
  • Options
    well that’s not what the driver announced on the train they were kicking us off of 
    Maybe it was The Rock.
  • Options
    Probably didn't want to upset any customers fragile sensibilities. Also, in my youth this was known as the Rock Island Line!!
  • Options
    He was drunk and fell down the gap, cut head, hopefully knocked some sense into him! 
  • Options
    Thanks Wilma just got on a train from London Bridge 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As i have a freedom pass  I'll  take a thermos and some sandwiches (prawn), and have a nice day out in the warm and dry at no cost. Mind you I'll have to catch a 269 bus to Sidcup. Bugger.
  • Options
    Well, as i cannot use  my freedom pass till after 9.30 on a train ,although ok on a 269 bus, i wil have missed all the commuters who will be sat outside Lewisham or Hither Green due to points  and or signal failure. Also, as an ex  british rail commuter i invested in a 'truck drivers friend ' many years ago which has served me well over time. You will easily see me at London Bridge ,walking like the Billy Connolly character with the boots filled with urine. 
  • Options
    Train in a complete mess due to trespass incident at Hither Green. 
  • Options
    trains trains from Charing Cross still messed up - re the above. 
  • Options
    Train cancelled due to shortage of staff, fucking shit cunts

• Options
    Trespassing on the line messed my trains up apparently. 

I would bring back the death penalty. But only for people who slow down my journey home. 
  • Options
    Impressive stuff again today. Bexleyheath line closes so rather than run extra trains down the Greenwich line during the day.....

Yes that’s right they decide to run less. 
  • Options
    Been a dream getting train from Westcombe Park this week. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Huskaris said:
    Trespassing on the line messed my trains up apparently. 

I would bring back the death penalty. But only for people who slow down my journey home. 
    I am glad it’s not just me thinking that. They can get plenty of practice trespassing on my land with a 5 minute headstart prior to me unleashing the hounds...