Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The drunk thread, v2.0

Comments

• Options
    tricky said:

Bad night?
  • Options
    We're all a good bunch of peril

People
  • Options
    I have had some very near misses falling asleep on trains. Once I ended up in Gillingham when needing to get off in Bromley.

That sobered me up very quickly!
  • Options
    Errrr
  • Options

I have had some very near misses falling asleep on trains. Once I ended up in Gillingham when needing to get off in Bromley.

Got off at Crayford when I should have got off at Bexley. Guard woke me up at Slade Green before it was going into the sidings for the night - it went to Dartford & then onto S.G, Worse one was being woken up at Gillingham when I should have got off at Bexley.......
  • Options
    tricky said:

Errrr

Well said @tricky
  • Options

After away games you usually get on the train, say 'wake me up at Bromley South', and go to sleep. Lucky for you my stop is 4 after Bromley South. I can't believe that even when I've had a shed load of wine I still feel responsible for you getting off at the right stop. :neutral:
  • Options

After away games you usually get on the train, say 'wake me up at Bromley South', and go to sleep. Lucky for you my stop is 4 after Bromley South. I can't believe that even when I've had a shed load of wine I still feel responsible for you getting off at the right stop. :neutral:
    I'm on the 22.25 from Victoria next Saturday.....
  • Options
    Wednesday night Oi Oi
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wednesday night Oi Oi

Yes!!!!!!! We haven’t had this in a while.
  • Options

Wednesday night Oi Oi

Saturday morning 9am! Oi Bloody Oi!
  • Options

Wednesday night Oi Oi

16 year olds say "oi oi" when they've had a drink mate, not a man of your age... :-)
    You’ll learn that when when you’ve had a drink, you really don’t mature much beyond the age of 16.

Shabba !!!
    I got to 17 and have never grown up. Still love a drink!
  • Options
    @Riviera we are both PBing Sat morning brother so get it out your system now
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options

Wednesday night Oi Oi

16 year olds say "oi oi" when they've had a drink mate, not a man of your age... :-)
    Shut up.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Wednesday night Oi Oi

Shut up.
    Few too many vinos for you, B. But hey, why change the habit of a lifetime?... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Frequented the Capitol at Forest Hill this evening.

Quality Wetherspoon cinema conversion. Appear to be hammered....
  • Options
    So, who's doing Sober October this year and who's doing Can't Remember November?
  • Options

Frequented the Capitol at Forest Hill this evening.

Quality Wetherspoon cinema conversion. Appear to be hammered....

Small world clem, I debated a late drink there last night with my best mate after leaving the signal
  • Options

So, who's doing Sober October this year and who's doing Can't Remember November?

I've done sober 2018, it's rubbish.
  • Options

Sarfend

Oi
    Oi
  • Options
    I live pretty mush opposite the signal @babels - geddahtah my yard.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

I live pretty mush opposite the signal @babels - geddahtah my yard.

We’re on our way, we’re on our way and I blew out a date tomorrrow day, for the championship, for the championship.

How we get there I don’t care, how we get there I don’t know. All I know is Charlton’s on their way

Lyle Taylor baby.....Lyle Taylor woooooooaaah, Lyle Taylor baby.....Lyle Taylor wooooooaaah

• Options
    Chaaaaaaaarltoooooon
    Chaaaarlton
    chaaarlton
    Charlton Charlton Chaaaaarlton
    chaaarlton
    Chaaaarlton Chaaarlton Charlton