Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 26/04/14

Good afternoon all............so here we go then 3 games left - 2 home and last game of the season away at Blackpool next Saturday. Question is, will we still be needing next Saturday to count or will we be safe by then? Lots of different permutations but the one I would like to see today is-: Addicks win, Barnsley and Blackpool both lose, and our status as a Championship club will be maintained for another season!! I know we cant always have what we want...but how nice would it be for Charlton to be safe by 17:00 hrs today?
I'll bring you the teams as soon as I get them................COYR's

Comments

• Options
    Nervousssssssss!
  • Options
    Hamer, Jacko, Morrow, Devite, Sordell, Harry, Solly, Cousins, Fox, Poyet and AA
  • Options
    so thats the line-up....subs are Thurum, Reza, Church, Obika, Wood, Petrucci, Wilson
  • Options
    Like that team
  • Options
    Full line-up Charlton: Hamer, Solly, Dervite, Morrison, Fox, Ajdarevic, Poyet, Cousins, Jackson, Harriott, Sordell.
  • Options
    Blackburn: Robinson, Keane, Hanley, Kilgallon, Olsson, King, Cairney, Evans, Conway, Gestede, Rhodes
  • Options
    Anyone needing usual updates today?
  • Options
    Yes please red
  • Options
    I've just realised as I am not going on Tuesday (due to work) this is the first season for many a year I have not been to 1 game home or away....I must make sure I organise better next season...hopefully as we push for promotion to the Prem League!!
  • Options
    Hope its a 4-3-3 with Adjarevic on the right rather than Harriot on the right but seems a decent line-up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn subs-: Eastwood, Kane, Varney, Williamson, Taylor, Feeney, Rittenberg
  • Options
    Mind you although I've not been to the Valley this season...it feels like I have!! What a bloody season for the match threads!!
  • Options
    Like our line up. Providing Harriot is on the left, AA on the right and a midfield three of Poyet, Cousins and Jackson.
  • Options
    I really like Rhodes & Gestede, very good at this level.
    BUT I can't see us losing, I think the boys will give it a good go today!!!

COYR....
  • Options
    Shame Wilson is still not starting, but anyway, COYA!
  • Options
    looking forward to the updates … in dubai so bad timing I miss this game
  • Options

Shame Wilson is still not starting, but anyway, COYA!

agreed but fair bet he will come on some time
  • Options
    30 mins till ko.......COYR's
  • Options
    Reporting from the east stand. Grass is green and sky is blue. And using CAFC FREE WIFI
  • Options
    Good morning all from California. I fancy us today. Good to see Harriott and Sordell starting after last Monday. More of the same, Also, good to see Solly still in there. He must be getting stronger. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks as usual Red. I would rather have had Wilson in today for Cousins, think he needs a rest and would allow us to go 4411 but still a decent side.
  • Options
    20 mins till ko...........COYR's...........3 points please!!
  • Options
    Looks like 4-4-1-1 with Ajdarevic "in the hole". Blackburn look 4-4-2, so we should have an extra man in Cent Mid. Rhodes/Gestede look a handful up front for Blackburn. Centre Backs need to be on their game.
  • Options
    In the NW quad. The new WiFi is great. Can't wait for the kick off. COYR!!!
  • Options
    Blackburn do have a good team lets hope for a great game and we nick this one
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Reporting from the east stand. Grass is green and sky is blue. And using CAFC FREE WIFI

Really? It's absolutely pissing it down here in Cornwall.
  • Options
    15 mins till ko..............countdown begins!!
  • Options
    Teams will be outs soon................apologies for any typos and spelling mistakes up-front
  • Options
    Nice one Red.
  • Options
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS.......THIS IS THE VALLEY!!!!!