Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 26/04/14

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    I think we'll win on Tues. Watford will be on the beach...
  • Options
    wigan lose to millwall and blackpool thanks.....
  • Options
    Thx Red. All about Tues now.
  • Options
    Thanks RM for the updates :-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates. On to tuesday.
  • Options
    Thanks Red. Thank god this seasons nearly over.
  • Options
    More than ok RM
  • Options
    It's been a totally dreadful season right from the very start.
  • Options
    Three free headers. Three needless goals through balls being given away by our wide players. Jordan Cousins simply cannot play wide and Harriot needs to be out of the starting eleven. Church runs around to no effect. That was Sordell's best game for us - just do not let him take penalties.

Our marking from crosses into the box is shocking, which is a shame as I thought Dervite had a good game.

Beat Watford (who have nothing to play for) and we stay up. I don't care who goes down, as long as it is not us.
  • Options
    Three free headers. Three needless goals through balls being given away by our wide players. Jordan Cousins simply cannot play wide and Harriot needs to be out of the starting eleven. Church runs around to no effect. That was Sordell's best game for us - just do not let him take penalties.

Our marking from crosses into the box is shocking, which is a shame as I thought Dervite had a good game.

Beat Watford (who have nothing to play for) and we stay up. I don't care who goes down, as long as it is not us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok games coming up-:
    Tuesday- Addicks v's Watford and Brum v's Wigan
    Saturday- Blackpool v's Addicks, Brum v's Bolton, Leicester v;s Donny, Millwall v's Bournemouth
  • Options
    Cheers RM.
  • Options
    Thanks Red
  • Options
    Whatever happens in our run in its going to be a very interesting summer. Charlton Athletic FC in transition is and will be an understatement. Games like this and other half decent teams have really shown how lightweight our squad is. I feel for the young lads, we can't expect them (in their debut season as well) perform twice a week. If we do stay up I think they deserve a lot of praise and hopefully they would have learnt a very hard lesson.
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession.........45 - 55
    shots on............ 3 - 8
    shots off........... 14 - 14
    corners............. 4 - 7

GOALS............. 1 - 3
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    ct_addick said:

wigan lose to millwall and blackpool thanks.....

Yeh. I think we should start a poisonous hate campaign against them. Like Wednesday against us.

Tinpot nothing team with no supporters.
  • Options
    No way both Doncaster and Birmingham are finishing above us. Next season can't be as bad, right?!
  • Options
    Can't see Donny getting anything away at Leicester, who will want to the end the season on a high in front of their own fans
  • Options
    Please tell me Watford don't have big forwards because we will be in trouble.
  • Options
    Actually Blackpool winning today isn't such a bad result. Maybe they won't be so desperate next week against us. I think we'll be ok by then anyway and Donny have to win away to Leicester.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Donny dont win at Leicester or they get a draw we need to lose 5 more goals across 2 games to have a worse GD than them....I'm not saying we are safe....but perhaps the footballing gods will give us a shout!!
  • Options
    Except we have probably already more than ridden our luck v Donny this season with the abandoned home game...
  • Options
    Watford had Cassetti sent off today, their possession against Derby today read Derby 63% - Watford 37%, Derby had 14 corners to Watfords 7 and Derby had 27 shots to Watfords 13
  • Options
    karma will be we tie Watford and lose to Blackpool and Donny win at Leicester....I hope not
  • Options
    edited April 2014