Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 26/04/14

Comments

• Options
    We love to let in 3, don't we?
  • Options
    cousins....reza.....fox....shoots...palmed out........they clear....dervite......fox.....they get it back....Pool winning2-0
  • Options
    That could be Blackpool's '3rd' win since November
  • Options
    Could really do with Reading and QPR grabbing winners so its as it was before against Brum, Donny and Scum.
  • Options
    I think Birmingham will go down
  • Options
    we are attacking.....reza....aa.....dervite....goes down......ref stops the game
  • Options
    dervite and rhodes both back on their feet
  • Options

I bloody hope so, because Blackpool are stepping up to the challenge.
  • Options
    ref is having a mare.....AA off...Church on
  • Options
    we've hit the self destruct button today....should have kept it tight....1 point would have done us......we can't defend set pieces...I am turning this off.....what is Riga doing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed appeared to be in free fall now looks like Birmingham are falling
  • Options

I think I haven't got a bloody clue who will go down.

• Options
    Dont want it to come down to the last game against Blackpool away.
  • Options
    wigan hang your heads in shame..
  • Options
    All very well playing to win, but sometimes it's important to keep it tight. So much pressure on Tues now.
  • Options
    cassetti sent off for watford not available tues night.
  • Options
    At least Watford will have nothing to play for on Tuesday now.
  • Options
    As it stands, all we need it Leicester to have a proper promotion party next week. Win the league in style and we're fine.
  • Options
    Wigan have been absolutely abysmal today. They couldn't work out how to get through Blackpool's mass defence in the 1st half & in the 2nd half Blackpool have just gone for it & scored two good goals. Let's pray we don't need any points at Bloomfield Road next week, because based on today's display Blackpool are a good, confident team.
  • Options

If we draw mid week, whatever Birmingham's final result, a draw on the last day would see both Charlton and blackpool safe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sordell has it.....fox.....jj.....they win it back but dervite wins it....solly now pushes forward....church.....dervite.....reza....cousins and sordell......reza.....but they clear.....and push forward......cross comes in....solly clears.....they get it back....morrow clears it and they come back at us....jj wins the ball.....reza losses it
  • Options
    Peter Finch is a bit too excitable for me. I keep having heart attacks.
  • Options
    watford desmond now
  • Options
    solly to morrow...to solly...to reza....jj...poyet....sordell....poyet....jj.....fox....poyet....fouled...addicks fk.....no booking again
  • Options
    Hope you guys got your math right.
  • Options

If we draw mid week, whatever Birmingham's final result, a draw on the last day would see both Charlton and blackpool safe.

I would not want to be depending on that!
  • Options
    Now Watford have equalised with ten men
  • Options
    Donny have to go to Leicester last game of the season. Birmingham have Wigan at home (just two wins from 22 at home) and Bolton away. Millwall have Bournemouth at home.

We shouldn't be relying on them but the fact is that none if those teams have an easy run in.
  • Options
    king off feeney on for them......our fk to be taken by.....jj just over the bar!!!
  • Options
    Leicester 2 up so 99 points. Home to Donny next week for 100 points