Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackburn Match thread 26/04/14

Comments

• Options
    hamer takes the gk.....harry wins it.....HT 0-1
  • Options
    Normal service resumed for Marvin then
  • Options
    Handed to them on a F******g plate come on!!!
  • Options
    Come on boys, 45 mins to turn it around. They ain't that good by the way!
    Still all to play for........
    COYR
  • Options
    We are playing well , I have a feeling we'll get something out this game , Blackburn scored against the run of play and sordell is playing extremely well today
  • Options

Harriot looked fine in the championship last week.
  • Options

19th as things stand
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession......50 - 50
    shots on......... 1 - 2
    shots off........ 7 - 5
    corners.......... 3 - 3

GOALS........... 0 -1
  • Options
    WHY are we so shit at home?
  • Options
    Morgan Fox having a mare apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014

No he didn't the ball got miss passed to him a he ran 3 yards and passed it ? In sorry I could do that ,

He's had a terrible season and there's no hiding from that
  • Options
    Time to walk the dog I think, can't take much more!
    Mind you I'm taking phone with me!!!!
  • Options
    an interesting fact for you...last 6 away games Blackburn have scored 16 goals......BUT also conceded 16!!!! COYR's
  • Options
    off for a cuppa back soon
  • Options
    Need more movement and pace. Harriot is a liability waiting to happen. Four misplaced passes, nearly four chances, including their goal.

Sordell's penalty was typical - he didn't look like he was going to score from the moment he lined up to take it.

We can get something from this game. If we had Blackburn's centre forwards, we'd be in the play off positions...

• Options

No he didn't the ball got miss passed to him a he ran 3 yards and passed it ? In sorry I could do that ,

2 assists
  • Options
    This is following the same course of virtually every home game this season. Play well, don't score, then the opposition somehow scores a goal from nowhere. I thought the ball was at the other end of the pitch with Sordell, two seconds later it's in the back of our net!
  • Options

2 assists
    1st one was handed to him on a plate 2nd one was okay .. I was at the game last week and watched him and he didn't play well and hasn't all season, are you here today so you can tell me about his performance ? You seem to know so much
  • Options

Grow up. You said he was not a championship player. He has clearly demonstrated he can play in the championship. That is not the same as saying he always plays well.
  • Options

Grow up. You said he was not a championship player. He has clearly demonstrated he can play in the championship. That is not the same as saying he always plays well.

Grow up ? Me digging out a poor player makes me have to grow up ? How many games you been to this season ? I have a challenge for you ..

Name me 3 games in which Harriot has played well and like a championship player ..

Good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    right back and ready for the 2nd half......COYR's
  • Options
    we can still do this....2-1 is my prediction.....everyone just pray!!
  • Options
    Teams are out
  • Options
    Penalty was crap. Harriet and Fox having a mare. Adjaravic and Jackson look exhausted to me
  • Options
    Harriott like most of our offensive players, needs a run of games. He did it in CCC last year so he can do it again. 4-5-1 with a cautious full back not overlapping doesn't help.
  • Options
    addicks attacking the covered end
  • Options
    we are attacking...sordell.....poyet...solly...sordell..cleared
  • Options
    they have the ball....but it goes to hamer.....dervite long but cut out.....however fox wins a fk
  • Options
    Come on Charlton
  • Options
    Come on Wigan and QPR!!!