Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton wish list. 14/15 season.

Be sensible.
What players would you like to be on our radar over the summer.
Affordable players only.
I'd go for john brayford ( Cardiff )
Luke freeman ( Stevenage )

Comments

• Options
    Pointless thread untilwe know what Division we're playing in first.
  • Options
    Stephen Gleeson
  • Options
    Come on bromdog. Get with the spirit.
  • Options
    bromdog said:

• Options
    Keep the beat of what we've got and add some depth all around and a bit more quality out wide and up front! Allow a few more young players to come through and develop.. eg Lennon feely etc... This is all assuming we stay up!
  • Options
    bromdog said:

Come on be confident, we will be very unlucky to go down now ( or shit )
    Anyway,
    Sam baldock
    K agard
    B sharp
    C Burke
    Off the top of my head anyway but we need atleast 7-8 good signings in the summer.
  • Options
    Specifically I'd live to see Cameron Stewart back! We've missed him a lot! Hardly getting a game at Leeds and their gonna need to reduce their wage bill so may look to offload on the cheap even though they only got him in Jan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was just thinking this last night. Sadly I doubt we will see many players with experience of The Championship coming in. I hope I'm wrong.

Braysford would be on my list definitely.
    I'd like to us go for Gradel again as well.
    Eustace from Derby if they do go up - very experienced and good player at this level
    I'd love to see us go fro Clayton from Huddersfield.
    Is Murray from Palace unrealistic? Depends on what Pulis' plans are I'd say
    Becchio
    Stephen Quinn
  • Options
    A couple of wide players and a proven goal scorer would be a great start (15+ goals a season)
  • Options
    Definately Sam Baldock. He wont wan't another year in league one.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The only position we don't need to sign anyone is full back

Rb- solly, Wilson , nego
    Lb - wiggins - fox - Edwards/ T Holmes Dennis
  • Options
    I'd like to see is raid Bristol city for Pearson and jay Emmanuel Thomas. Got to be better than the current crop.
  • Options
    Wasn't baldock on ridiculous money ?
  • Options
    Brayford, if he's going cheap. Sadly I think he might get game time in the Championship for Cardiff.

Baldock is an interesting shout but I'd be much more interested in Billy Sharp. Becchio would be brilliant but he's in a similar place to Brayford. Worth asking I suppose.
  • Options

Brayford, if he's going cheap. Sadly I think he might get game time in the Championship for Cardiff.

Baldock is an interesting shout but I'd be much more interested in Billy Sharp. Becchio would be brilliant but he's in a similar place to Brayford. Worth asking I suppose.

Not a chance. Vincent Tan personally singled him out as an example of Mackay's poor signings.
  • Options
    What does Vincent tan know ?
    Brayford would be the new john Humphrey.
  • Options
    Whatever the belgian equivalent of Carlos Kickaball is x 10
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Brayfords a good player but we already have solly and Wilson because I did think of luke ayling aswell , could always have a team of right backs ?
  • Options
    Harry macguire. Surely he must be after a move by now.
  • Options
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

What does Vincent tan know ?
    Brayford would be the new john Humphrey.

He knows nothing, but it doesn't matter. He signs who he wants. Just like Mr Duchatelet.
    Yann897 said:

Brayfords a good player but we already have solly and Wilson because I did think of luke ayling aswell , could always have a team of right backs ?
    He is a good right back but he can play further up and is very effective going forward. Look what he did to us at Brammal Lane.
    markmc68 said:

I'd love him here. He can bring Nigel Clough with him too please.
  • Options
    @d
  • Options
    BWP
  • Options
    markmc68 said:
    Not a hope, same damage as Richard Rufus, poor lad will struggle but the positive is that he'll be tied down to us as doubt he'd get past a medical elsewhere, let's hope we can get a few good seasons out of him, such a talent

• Options
    Callum WIlson is a good shout Swisdom. Coventry are worth a look, they have some quality young players there. Agree on the manager front too.
  • Options

Callum WIlson is a good shout Swisdom. Coventry are worth a look, they have some quality young players there. Agree on the manager front too.

Teams are already willing to pay 3 mil for him .