Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton wish list. 14/15 season.

13»

Comments

• Options
    markmc68 said:

McLean at hull.

He's at Bradford City now... they signed him from the Wells money
  • Options
    Never knew that. I was just checking. Lol
  • Options
    Matt Fryatt?
  • Options
    There should be, judging by the way things are at a lot of clubs, quite a few players going cheap or on a free many of them will be championship quality! So we have to be quick but also selective and prudent! Don't want to pay over the odds but need some guaranteed quality!
  • Options
    Would love troy deeney after that goal. Absolute quality. He would cost a princely sum.
  • Options
    Pirlo
  • Options

Pirlo

We already have a younger version. His name is Diego Poyet.
  • Options
    Pawel Abbott & Chris Dickson
  • Options
    Jeffrey schlupp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That dancafc gets a season ticket in the directors box
  • Options

Pirlo

Did you actually just say that?

That's the problem in England. Too much expectation at a young age.

Luckily Diego looks like he might just be able to handle it.
  • Options
    Ismael Miller? Did a fantastic job in a poor Yeovil side
  • Options
    Darren Purse

Julian Gray

Hayden Mullins

or not.....
  • Options

GK - Hamer, Pope
    RB - Solly, Wilson, Nego
    LB - Wiggins, Fox
    CB - Morrison, NEW, Dervite, Wood
    CM - Jackson, Cousins, Poyet, 2 NEW
    RM - Wilson, NEW
    LM - Harriott, NEW
    Str - PP, Pigott, Reza, 2 NEW

Believe that with the above 7 new signings we would have a decent squad. Can get a loan if Solly is injured again to cover RB. Same at LB if Wiggins injured but believe the above squad would be a decent one in champ.

Out goes the loanees, Evina, Cort, Pritch, Gower, Hollands, Hughes (as a player), Cook and Church.

Probably wouldnt mind getting AA and Sordell back. We need a striker better than Sordell though but be happy with him and Reza competing then Pigott/PP at 4th and 5th choice.

IMO key signings are the striker and CM. Good CB to compete with Morro and Dervite important and more importantly, get those contracts sorted out!

I make you right on that... Who knows if Hamer, Morrison, Dervite and Poyet will sign but hopefully they will after this, along with Riga.

I would keep Ajdarevic and Sordell if possible and definitely sign a right winger and two new strikers. Let's see what the academy and Duchatelet's European / African scouting network turn up for us. Personally I am not that fussed whether new joiners have championship experience as long as they are good enough. Sure it's a tough competitive league but good players will find their way.

After the Watford game and countless others where our players get battered it's clear the referees are too tolerant especially first half. Will Duchatelet and Riga look to compete physically or just play our way through this basic intimidation?

• Options
    @dani37pacheco: @Cameron7LFC @AD_Alcorcon @CAFCofficial same owner.
    @dani37pacheco: @CAFCofficial well deserved. Stay up

Wouldn't mind him next season hopefully he's already spoke to rd about joining , quality player.
  • Options
    Alan McCormack, Gary Doherty and Izale Mcleod please.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Pirlo

Did you actually just say that?

That's the problem in England. Too much expectation at a young age.

Luckily Diego looks like he might just be able to handle it.
    Calm down, I waa joking.
  • Options
    New pitch.

New contracts for Morro Dervite Hamer and Poyet.

A quality right and left wingers

A couple of strikers like Fryatt, a big lump like Leon Best
  • Options

BWP

Accidental flag, apologies
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014
    1 A new pitch
    2 Director of Football
    3 Academy Director
    4 Head Coach
    5 11 new players
    6 New Kit
    7 New Shirt Sponsor

Edit: That's not a wish list but I think that's what we're in for over the summer
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

@dani37pacheco: @Cameron7LFC @AD_Alcorcon @CAFCofficial same owner.
    @dani37pacheco: @CAFCofficial well deserved. Stay up

Wouldn't mind him next season hopefully he's already spoke to rd about joining , quality player.

I see this. Seems to know a bit about us for a Spanish 2nd division player. Hopefully he's on his way.
  • Options
    Anyone else really excited about the summer now?
  • Options

GK - Hamer, Pope
    RB - Solly, Wilson, Nego
    LB - Wiggins, Fox
    CB - Morrison, NEW, Dervite, Wood
    CM - Jackson, Cousins, Poyet, 2 NEW
    RM - Wilson, NEW
    LM - Harriott, NEW
    Str - PP, Pigott, Reza, 2 NEW

Believe that with the above 7 new signings we would have a decent squad. Can get a loan if Solly is injured again to cover RB. Same at LB if Wiggins injured but believe the above squad would be a decent one in champ.

Out goes the loanees, Evina, Cort, Pritch, Gower, Hollands, Hughes (as a player), Cook and Church.

Probably wouldnt mind getting AA and Sordell back. We need a striker better than Sordell though but be happy with him and Reza competing then Pigott/PP at 4th and 5th choice.

IMO key signings are the striker and CM. Good CB to compete with Morro and Dervite important and more importantly, get those contracts sorted out!

Agree completely with this analysis save for Sordell who I would happily lose. We are indebted to him for the Sheffield Wednesday hat trick and a good effort v Blackburn. Otherwise he has been useless and we can and need to do better.

We need however to consider the possibility that a number of those we want to keep may be on their way either because they:

- get a better offer elsewhere.
    - are miffed at how they perceive they have been treated this year re contracts etc.
    - RD's/Riga's/whomsoever is in charge's views are different from ours.

Sadly I fear that Morro, Dorian and slightly less concerningly, Hamer could be in one of those categories. And I simply fail to believe that a bigger club than us will not come in for Poyet. The best we can hope for with him is a loan back deal for a season methinks.

So, onwards and upwards. I know the team I'll be watching next year will be playing in red but other than that I don't have a Scooby.