Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton wish list. 14/15 season.

Comments

• Options
    Gradel would be great.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Callum WIlson is a good shout Swisdom. Coventry are worth a look, they have some quality young players there. Agree on the manager front too.

Teams are already willing to pay 3 mil for him .
    I know. I think a lot of their players will end up in the Prem this summer. Depends how much money RD is prepared to fork out this summer.
  • Options
    Apparently there's a 20 goal a season merchant playing in the Dutch second division. Goes by the name of polish Pete. What daft team would gamble on him.
  • Options
    Luke Freeman is a good shout now Stevenage are going to L2. He'd only be a squad player though so we'd need another left winger, two right wingers, and two or three strikers. Could do with another RB and a centre half as well. Get your chequebook out Roland
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Callum WIlson is a good shout Swisdom. Coventry are worth a look, they have some quality young players there. Agree on the manager front too.

I know. I think a lot of their players will end up in the Prem this summer. Depends how much money RD is prepared to fork out this summer.
    Assomblonga I think it's spelt would be cheaper from Peterborough . Big strong knows where the goal is .
  • Options
    McLean at hull.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Assomblonga I think it's spelt would be cheaper from Peterborough . Big strong knows where the goal is .
    Can't see us getting him tbh but he would be perfect. Quick, strong, powerful, scores goals. A lot depends on whether they get promoted or not. Maybe we could even get one of their old boys, Dwight Gayle on loan from Palace? Considering how much money they got him for him, I can't see us getting Assombalonga on the cheap.
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Can't see us getting him tbh but he would be perfect. Quick, strong, powerful, scores goals. A lot depends on whether they get promoted or not. Maybe we could even get one of their old boys, Dwight Gayle on loan from Palace? Considering how much money they got him for him, I can't see us getting Assombalonga on the cheap.
    Na he wouldn't be cheap maybe 1.5m but good player , I'd be happy with most of the strikers mentioned but none of them will come cheap . Sharp would prob be the cheapest.
  • Options
    Andy King from Leicester
  • Options
    Max Gradel
    Chris Eagles
    Marvin Sordell (yes you read that right, I think he is on a roll now with his confidence back and whoever he plays for next year will get the benefit)
    Lucciano Becchio
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hayden mullins and darren purse
  • Options

Max Gradel
    Chris Eagles
    Marvin Sordell (yes you read that right, I think he is on a roll now with his confidence back and whoever he plays for next year will get the benefit)
    Lucciano Becchio

Chris Eagles who wasn't interested in joining the fight to keep us up, choosing to sit on the sidelines at Bolton instead? No thanks
  • Options
    I would like Scott Wagstaff back especially if we were to go down,I know he was not everyone,s favourite but I think he did like playing for Charlton.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

In random order....

That the pitch gets sorted to the best standard it's ever been (I.e. that everything goes according to plan).

That we sign/produce a centre forward that can score goals including headers.

That we make our moves early enough so that the manager has enough time to work with the players before the season gets going.

That we learn to cross properly.

That Poyet would sign a two year deal whilst being told the midfield will be built around him.

That we sign hungry players who want to play.

That Adjarevic gets fit and wants to come back for another year to play on our beautiful carpet of a pitch.

Couldn't agree more!!!
  • Options
    Get Jenkinson on loan for a season, solves RB and moves Wilson to RM.

Buy another 2/3 CMs and get rid of the ones we've already got, outside of Poyet and Jackson (wouldn't mind AA being one of the signings).

Another RM + LM to cover Harriott + Wilson.

3 Strikers with at least one of them being a proven goalscorer in a good league.

Another CB cover if Cort goes. Unless an academy product is deemed good enough.

Any replacements for players that choose to not renew their contracts this summer.

4 Random Belgian loanees to cover depth in the squad, hopefully at a decent standard unlike some.
  • Options
    bromdog said:

Pointless thread untilwe know what Division we're playing in first.

I've already found out about a handful of players I hadn't heard of, who might be on our radar. So not pointless at all really.
  • Options
    Jamie Murphy (Sheff Utd) and Johnny Russell (Derby). I would give anything to sign these two.
  • Options

Get Jenkinson on loan for a season, solves RB and moves Wilson to RM.

Buy another 2/3 CMs and get rid of the ones we've already got, outside of Poyet and Jackson (wouldn't mind AA being one of the signings).

Another RM + LM to cover Harriott + Wilson.

3 Strikers with at least one of them being a proven goalscorer in a good league.

Another CB cover if Cort goes. Unless an academy product is deemed good enough.

Any replacements for players that choose to not renew their contracts this summer.

4 Random Belgian loanees to cover depth in the squad, hopefully at a decent standard unlike some.

Can't see Arsenal loaning Jenkisnon out to a Champ side. I do think he'll go out on loan though. Can't see that he has a long-term future there.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Jamie Murphy (Sheff Utd) and Johnny Russell (Derby). I would give anything to sign these two.

Murphy yes , Russell no
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't it nice to lighten the mood.
  • Options
    michy batshuai and imoh ezekiel as the only players from liege... i can dream =)
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

hayden mullins and darren purse

Don't forget Julian Gray. He is a free agent now after his release form Walsall.

• Options

Gradel would be great.

Mercenary. Only after the money. I want players that want to play for us - not chase the dollar
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Murphy yes , Russell no
    Russell is a good player. Or do you think it's unrealistic (like I do!)?
  • Options
    I will be astounded if we spend over £1,000,000 on a single player this summer.

Actually I'd be pretty shocked if we spent that in total on permanent transfer fees!
  • Options

Yann897 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Murphy yes , Russell no
    No was prob bit harsh I wouldn't mind signing him but wouldn't be that happy ,don't overly rate him when Iv seen him , 9 goals in a good team isn't to bad to be fair, can't believe how many Martin has got for them .
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Murphy yes , Russell no
    No was prob bit harsh I wouldn't mind signing him but wouldn't be that happy ,don't overly rate him when Iv seen him , 9 goals in a good team isn't to bad to be fair, can't believe how many Martin has got for them .
    Best team I've seen home and away this season. They deserve to go up. Russell was injured for a while too.
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Murphy yes , Russell no
    Best team I've seen home and away this season. They deserve to go up. Russell was injured for a while too.
    I didn't think they was that good at the valley just us being toothless.
    Russell on 9 goals or super sordell on 8 lol.

• Options
    WSS said:

I will be astounded if we spend over £1,000,000 on a single player this summer.

Actually I'd be pretty shocked if we spent that in total on permanent transfer fees!

I think we will , but that's a bit of a guess and being optimistic ,over 1 mil overall not on 1 player.