Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done and thank you to Jose Riga!!

Comments

• Options
    He must stay. Better squad, better pitch, full pre season, he could do wonders. Please stay Jose.
  • Options
    Made some strange starting line ups ,rotated for rotations sake but he wasn't afraid to take a gamble and also didn't wait till we went 1-0 on 85 mins before making subs!
    Well done that man named Jose Riga
    As I said in a post when he first took over, if and at that point it was a big if he kept us up
    He would go down as a legend
    Thank you Jose
  • Options
    His record is something like w6 d3 l6 - not bad in comparison to SCP?
  • Options
    StevieK said:

It also seems that he has the kind of views on playing good football that I would like to see the club stick with.

Absolutely! That difference has been very noticeable.
  • Options
    Doing something right and the football is good to watch. Well done JR!
  • Options
    Thanx JR!
  • Options
    dancafc said:

The team he put out was Chris Powells team so a big thanks to Chris I think as well just shows that most of the shit that roland the dirty rat brought in wasn't good enough for Chris Powell or riga but we'll done to them both

TBH, the football seen under JR was a lot better than under CP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The team that kept us up did have new players in and RD got them playing well and playing good football. He has kept us up -
    dancafc said:

The team he put out was Chris Powells team so a big thanks to Chris I think as well just shows that most of the shit that roland the dirty rat brought in wasn't good enough for Chris Powell or riga but we'll done to them both

• Options
    Jose just been interviewed on SSN. He says he will discuss his future with RD. Let's hope they make the right decision. We need Mr Riga here.
  • Options
    Blokes done a very good job, as have Dyer and Matthew. Hope the status quo remains, not convinced at the mo it will and we will be back to square one.
  • Options
    Am I reading the wrong team sheet how many players in the team tonight did roland the dirty rat bring in
  • Options
    You can say they were Powells
    players but Riga has revitalised them, especially Sordell and Harriott
  • Options
    Just heard JR's interview on SSN too - clearly very chuffed and deservedly so. Said we have good foundations and good young players, but need strengthening, especially in creativity and attack. Hope Roland is listening...
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    No you just ignoring the players that joined recently the who have played a big part I us staying up - Under CP and JR. You are also ignoring the impact of JR upon how the players and squad played. Plus the fact that our football is now good to watch!

Roland the dirty rat? Pathetic, inaccurate and unjustified.

We have just won a relegation battle and all you can do spit out sour grapes! Did you actually want us to stay up or would relegation have suited your views better?
    dancafc said:

Am I reading the wrong team sheet how many players in the team tonight did roland the dirty rat bring in

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

I don't want to take away from anything, but for my part, thanks go to Alex Dyer and Damian Matthew amongst the other coaching staff. They've worked with these players for a long time, including the youths coming through, and they've provided the continuity amidst all the changes that I think has helped to see us through.

Will we see them in their current roles, or otherwise, next season?

Whatsmore, convincing Roland some of his signings were conf standard no doubt required world class diplomacy.
  • Options
    Did this come to you in a dream?
    dancafc said:

The man's gonna milk us dry a few weeks back people were moaning about him now we stay up all of a sudden he's a god the blokes a prick who will pick the players he wants to play I think riga has done a top job but if he stays will he get to pick his own team I think not

• Options
    Just sit back and watch the influx of shit that's not wanted at his other clubs while our young stars leave so he can line his pockets look at the other clubs he's done it to
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Truly pathetic post, I am over the moon at staving off relegation. Thank you to Powell and Riga for getting us six wins each.

• Options
    When he started bringing in his own players everyone was on here moaning
  • Options
    @dancafc this is clearly titled a thank you thread. You entitled to your views but please put them on a more appropriate thread please, ta