Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I was at the Birmingham play-off semi in 2001, that was a cracking atmosphere.
  • If the FA wish to retain any credibility in their much vaunted campaign against racism in football they have to punish Millwall very severely for those “paki” chants. It will be a very sad day for British football if they do not take action.
  • If the FA wish to retain any credibility in their much vaunted campaign against racism in football they have to punish Millwall very severely for those “paki” chants. It will be a very sad day for British football if they do not take action.

They will do nothing

Much like some of the anti Belgian sentiment that has been expressed on here over the past few years. Don't ever remember your crusade against that.

Both equally deplorable.
    I must have missed the launch of the FA’s campaign to rid football internet forums of racism.
  • Proper wanky club. Racist chants and little chavs pretending they're hard on the streets.

Never understand most of these Millwall apes, if you are that fussed about fighting pop into your local mma gym or boxing gym and someone there will happily spar with you.

Of course not though, would be flattened by people who want and know how to fight, tough in numbers that's it. Fuck knows why Millwall fans post on here, I've never posted on a Millwall forum never will, enjoy your massive win on our forums sad sacks

• I

The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that.
    If my dad had took me to the valley as a kid, I’d have got bored and stopped going.
    If my dad had took me to selhurst I’d have been embarrassed and stopped going.

Thank god for Millwall

You're being very naughty.

It hasn't gone unnoticed. Cease and desist now otherwise you'll forever be on the naughty step.
    Crack on mate. Did you go today?
    Yeah, I was there. West Upper, block 6. Went absolutely mental when Wallace prodded the winner in.
    I was in the east lower. Was best atmosphere I’ve experienced since we played Huddersfield in the play offs

So you was in the animal enclosure
  • Proper wanky club. Racist chants and little chavs pretending they're hard on the streets.

Never understand most of these Millwall apes, if you are that fussed about fighting pop into your local mma gym or boxing gym and someone there will happily spar with you.

Of course not though, would be flattened by people who want and know how to fight, tough in numbers that's it. Fuck knows why Millwall fans post on here, I've never posted on a Millwall forum never will, enjoy your massive win on our forums sad sacks

I'd guess that a guy who feels the need to take a knife to a pre-match scrap probably isn't much use with his fists. And neither were the 30-40 involved in that video outside Surrey Quays, a lot of windmilling, not one bloke knocked out.

I personally don't have an issue with Millwall fans posting here, they get stick when they lose, they rightly give some back when they produce a good win. I don't think anyone was surprised they won last night though.

I hope they get the reward of a big tie in the next round..............Doncaster or Middlesbrough/Newport away will do nicely. If they get Chelsea away..........it'll have to be played on Monday at 8am.
  • Sponsored links:

• Four miles apart we should count ourselves lucky our fanbase is the polar opposite of 'them".

• Pringle said:

Wow. So many empty seats today.

It was a sell out. But loads stayed under the stand watching it on the screens having a beer and staying dry. How was burton or who ever it was?

#smallwall
    maybe this us why the valley always looks alot emptier than the attendance says.. to be fair it's probably the only way to get a beer without queuing for ages
  • The Slasher at Surrey Quays does it right in front of OB.

Would have thought it wouldn't be difficult to identify him.
  • Fancy the FA allowing them to play Saturday evening after a day on the Bacardi breezes and packet. Everton fans haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory either from the videos I’ve seen. Anyway, let them build up their fixture list and go down.
  • Well at least things have improved, I remember going to Millwall Vs Everton at the old Den in the 80’s and it was the whole of the home fans singing this!
  • The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that.
    If my dad had took me to the valley as a kid, I’d have got bored and stopped going.

Thank god for Millwall

If he’d have taken you to The Valley, you’d have both been filtered out anyway.
    Mind you, would have been closer to Belmarsh for visiting other relatives.
  • Why do people bite?

If it was his best night ever, his sex life cant be up to much.

Keep posting MF.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2019

Much like some of the anti Belgian sentiment that has been expressed on here over the past few years. Don't ever remember your crusade against that.

Both equally deplorable.

Much as I enjoy your posts on CL that isn’t true.

To be fair a lot of what you have post on takeovers has not been true either...........

You might want to try that again using the quote button.

Thank god for Millwall

Yeh let’s cut lads in the face. Thank god for Millwall
    Takes two to tango, and Everton are famous for it.
    County Road cutters?
    Think you will find that there was a large mob of Everton yesterday more than keen.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Road_Cutters
  • Have to say well done Millwall,totally deserved last nights win.This result plus the West Ham result show the premiership overpaid ,prancing,diving,prima donnas for what they are.Outside the top clubs,the premiership is over-hy ped crap
  • The whole an Everton “fan” got slashed it was Everton lads and millwall lads fighting, most know the risks involved, different to the Liverpool fan that was attached by Roma ultras IMO

Thank god for Millwall

You have/had a dad?
  • The whole an Everton “fan” got slashed it was Everton lads and millwall lads fighting, most know the risks involved, different to the Liverpool fan that was attached by Roma ultras IMO

Cos it's totally normal for people to whip out a knife at football.

You seemed to have a totally different opinion when it was young black lads doing the stabbing. Odd.
  • I read it more that he feels no sympathy towards the Everton fan who got cut, rather than saying it was acceptable.