Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Best. Night. Ever.

Hope you enjoyed fleetwood, or whoever it was you was playing.

#millsmall

Oh do fuck off...,why ya so bothered about little ole Charlton...well done hurrah...👏👏
  • We are their Cup Final I suppose?
  • We are their Cup Final I suppose?

I fucking hope so. God forbid they have another real one
  • Wow. So many empty seats today.
  • Pringle said:

Wow. So many empty seats today.

It was a sell out. But loads stayed under the stand watching it on the screens having a beer and staying dry. How was burton or who ever it was?

#smallwall
  • Wimbledon v West Ham :smiley:

• Pringle said:

Wow. So many empty seats today.

It was a sell out. But loads stayed under the stand watching it on the screens having a beer and staying dry. How was burton or who ever it was?

#smallwall
    I've never met Richard Burton.
  • Best. Night. Ever.

Hope you enjoyed fleetwood, or whoever it was you was playing.

#millsmall

Go on admit it, you had a good old dance to Status Quo tonight eh? 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall time winner , shock horror
  • Can we all stop now, please? Nobody is coming out of this looking good.

I've seen political threads closed down for less.
  • edited January 2019
    Just fuck off & don't come back MF.

YOU'RE welcome on here, BBW.

Might even put you on my Xmas card list !
  • Just fuck off & don't come back.

Charmed, I'm sure :wink:
  • Just fuck off & don't come back.

Charmed, I'm sure :wink:
    Not you mate.

YOU'RE welcome on here, BBW.

Might even put you on my Xmas card list !
    Thanks, Fanny.

Drop me a PM and I'll send you my address :wink:
  • The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that.
    If my dad had took me to the valley as a kid, I’d have got bored and stopped going.
    If my dad had took me to selhurst I’d have been embarrassed and stopped going.

Thank god for Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

If my dad had took me to the valley as a kid, I’d have got bored and stopped going.

Thank god for Millwall

You're being very naughty.

It hasn't gone unnoticed. Cease and desist now otherwise you'll forever be on the naughty step.
  • edited January 2019

The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that.

Thank god for Millwall

Yeh let’s cut lads in the face. Thank god for Millwall

Thank god for Millwall

It hasn't gone unnoticed. Cease and desist now otherwise you'll forever be on the naughty step.
    Crack on mate. Did you go today?

Thank god for Millwall

Yes mate. Did them mickey mousers get off the coach and get all pavement Strictly with yer?

Good win as usual had it all, handball goal, millwall time goal... its written in the stars with you lot.

Bad luck in the next round.

Thank god for Millwall

Yeah, I was there. West Upper, block 6. Went absolutely mental when Wallace prodded the winner in.
  • I watched the game, they deserved to win. Simple and effective from Harris re; the set pieces. They all work hard for him and he’s done a great job there. I see Bowyer potentially doing the same for us, but for our lunatic owner

Absolutely shameful scenes from both Everton and Millwall fans though re: the fighting. Pathetic that you need to go to football to do that. It’s still their biggest problem. If you’re gonna have large numbers of idiots attached to your club that are that way inclined then you’ll always get stick. It’s not all of them granted, and our resident spanners are actually okay imo and are welcome posters. However, having said that Millwall fan, the bit about the Valley having no atmosphere is incorrect
  • It's fantastic, two millwall fans having an exchange on a Charlton forum!

Not that they are not welcome to post on here. BBW seems a good lad.

• I

The atmosphere I experienced tonight, nothing like that.

Thank god for Millwall

Yeah, I was there. West Upper, block 6. Went absolutely mental when Wallace prodded the winner in.
    I was in the east lower. Was best atmosphere I’ve experienced since we played Huddersfield in the play offs