Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Jesus Christ, touched a nerve there ain’t I?? Didn’t even think I was being out of order, but obviously being challenged on the perceived size of your club is a big issue to some of you? God knows why!

Also, made a point of only commenting about Millwall on a Millwall thread. Was I being that unreasonable?

If it bothers you that much I’ll f*** off. Happy new year.

Yeah bye

• To me thats the difference betwee @Big_Bad_World and @MillwallFan

BBW always seem nice and friendly
    MF is just a c**t

And that's why you'll never win family club of the year.

Also, thanks for the kind words.
  • bobmunro said:

To me thats the difference betwee @Big_Bad_World and @MillwallFan

MF is just a c**t

I totally disagree - BBW, MF and SLL all make a positive contribution to this forum, and I would happily have a pint with any of them.

A significant proportion of Millwall fans are neanderthals, in fact a higher proportion than most clubs - but they are not all like that.
    You can't beat a freebie. Just let me know when and where, @bobmunro :wink:
  • bobmunro said:

MF is just a c**t

I totally disagree - BBW, MF and SLL all make a positive contribution to this forum, and I would happily have a pint with any of them.

A significant proportion of Millwall fans are neanderthals, in fact a higher proportion than most clubs - but they are not all like that.
    Now please point out anything in my post that indicated I would be paying? ;-)
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

MF is just a c**t

I totally disagree - BBW, MF and SLL all make a positive contribution to this forum, and I would happily buy them a pint or ten.

I took it as a given.

You're loaded, apparently :smiley:
  • Trust me gents I am Millwall scarred, 1st game I ever saw as a young lad we lost 4-3 at home (Valley) to guess who......................... Since that day only seen 3 other victories over 40 years of pain

Yea Yea dont gloat!!... Be nice for a lot of us just to see the one win ;)
  • edited December 2018
  • bobmunro said:

MF is just a c**t

Most of the ones I know are fine....I know very few Palace fans but they all seem a 'tad' odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Couple of life long friends of mine are Millwall, even godfather to one of their kids, plus back in the day played in a team that had a few Millwall lads have to say all were damn good lads and one of them a real decent player who should have played at a much higher level, many a drunken night spent in the Old Kent road with them.
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

MF is just a c**t

I totally disagree - BBW, MF and SLL all make a positive contribution to this forum, and I would happily buy them a pint or ten.

I took it as a given.

Do you want a bet on that?
  • bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

MF is just a c**t

I took it as a given.

Do you want a bet on that?
    I daren't, for fear of having my account suspended.
  • edited December 2018
    When you have all finished sucking off the tame Spanners on here...

Seriously though, the three on here seem like good all round eggs. I look forward to their further input on our forum. As long as it accompanies a blazzing death spiral and free fall to D3 for the bastards.
  • When you have all finished sucking off the tame Spanners on here...

Seriously though, the three on here seem like good all round eggs. I look forward to their further input on our forum. As long as it accompanies a blazzing death spiral and free fall to D3 for the bastards.

This is the closest I could get.....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blazzed
  • Love that word !
  • edited December 2018

When you have all finished sucking off the tame Spanners on here...

This is the closest I could get.....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blazzed
    Surely, "vomit" not "vommet"?

Love these little forays into grammar with BBW. On the one hand I never tire of the revelation that a Spanner can master the written word but I have just spent 10 minutes I will never get back checking where the question mark goes in my sentence.

https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/quotation_(speech)_marks_punctuation_in_or_out.htm
  • Very good Christmas for the scum. Thought they would get 7 points and they managed 9.
  • Exactly ,safe for another season zzzzz

Ffs
  • Close this thread now. Reopen it in April for a quick check. ITFC disgrace. Too much time spent shooting over the John Deeres in the car park and not enough at Stillsmall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody Spanners!
  • 3 wins on the spin safety assured ffs

• The New Den is about a ten minute walk from mine, if Blackburn win should I go and stand outside waving my Charlton Scarf haha
  • yeh give it a go
  • 0-0 at HT....not a single shot on target by either side (BBC).
  • Millwall fan is now fourth official how is this allowed.

Surely the FA should have a spare official incase of injury
  • Is there a boycott at the toolbox?
  • Millwall fan is now fourth official how is this allowed.

Its the 3rd time he has done it apparently.
  • edited January 2019

Millwall fan is now fourth official how is this allowed.

Its the 3rd time he has done it apparently.
    Sky said 2nd time this season with the other time being a win against Bolton(which was actually a draw), where he was cheering everytime the had a chance and jumped up and down when they scored.