Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• bobmunro said:

It was a very poor game between two very average sides. Stoke probably just deserved it but Millwall look like a side that will continue to struggle.

Their only hope is that there are three worse teams, which is very likely.

Are Stoke good enough to challenge the top 2?
    I very much doubt it - a play-off at best.

• All good but disappointed that basket cases Bolton in same division taking up a space. The sweet sound of Herbivore Harris bemoaning a penalty not given. A deserved penalty, a penalty that could of salvaged a point, a penalty that any reasonable person could clearly unfailingly see was a definite spot kick and no doubt whatsoever about it. Nutshell Neil will be chewing this defeat over furiously.

West Ham weren't he...

LIverpool
  • So far Millwall are the gift that keeps on giving. Reading will be a big game - Come on you Royals!
  • bobmunro said:

MrLargo said:

Should I be offended that we don't even warrant a mention, or relieved that they haven't publicised our dismal record against the spanners?

Looks like they’ve only used main rivals in the article. Millwall v Charlton is obviously a very local derby but you aren’t our main rivals.
    It’s not just all about you though is it ?

Millwall are Charlton main rivals.

For some it's Palace, I'd guess if you asked it would be about 50/50.
    Personally I'm 90/10 when it comes to the Stipey Nigels vs Smallwall - the 90% for Palace is loathing - the 10% for Millwall is distain!
    I'd always want mealwool to beat palice. The ONLY time I want those clowns to win.
  • I want that particular game to end in a mass brawl where both teams have points deducted!
  • For a team who is on a bad run I see they took 1,500 to Stoke,bet there was a lot of sad faces on the way home .
  • doronron said:

For a team who is on a bad run I see they took 1,500 to Stoke,bet there was a lot of sad faces on the way home .

• Pray to god the spanners go down and we go up!

Back to our rightful place as south London's Number 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

Pray to god the spanners go down and we go up!

Back to our rightful place as south London's Number 1.
    Like it how you don’t class those stripey try-hard c***’s as south London. Snap
    Surrey w*nkers!
  • doronron said:

For a team who is on a bad run I see they took 1,500 to Stoke,bet there was a lot of sad faces on the way home .

New ground for many, they hadn't played there for over a decade
  • Merry Christmas to the millwall supporters who post on here.
    You come across as a decent bunch.
    As for any palarse fan fuck off.

Fantastic Christmas spirit, I just normally piss on a freezing tramp in a doorway on the way home from the pub. You can safely assume THEY are Wall right?

As for the Stripey cnuts they can just fuck off Christmas or not!
  • Merry Christmas to the millwall supporters who post on here.
    You come across as a decent bunch.
    As for any palarse fan fuck off.

Fully agreed
  • doronron said:

So if we are having a torrid time next season in the bottom 3 of Championship and are playing Stoke away last Saturday before Christmas we’d have how many here ...
    We last played there August 2007 .
    We wouldn’t have half that .
    That’s impressive numbers
  • doronron said:

So if we are having a torrid time next season in the bottom 3 of Championship and are playing Stoke away last Saturday before Christmas we’d have how many here ...
    We last played there August 2007 .
    We wouldn’t have half that .
    That’s impressive numbers
    We'd have loads, all guests of @bobmunro ;)

There is a precident for this 1974/75
  • FFS
    Millsmall 1-0 up and Reading down to 10 men
  • Sponsored links:

• Christmas is for giving,Reading had 2 sent off and Millwall are now out of the bottom three ,we just knew this was going to happen .
  • Exactly ,safe for another season zzzzz

doronron said:

Christmas is for giving,Reading had 2 sent off and Millwall are now out of the bottom three ,we just knew this was going to happen .

Jesus Christ

They won 1 game and are outside the relegation zone by 1 point with half a season to play.

Based on this attitude the season may as well finish now

Liverpool have won the premier league
    Huddersfield, Fulham and Burnley got relegated

And we can look forward to our play off games against Barnsley

doronron said:

Christmas is for giving,Reading had 2 sent off and Millwall are now out of the bottom three ,we just knew this was going to happen .

Jesus Christ

They won 1 game and are outside the relegation zone by 1 point with half a season to play.

Based on this attitude the season may as well finish now

Liverpool have won the premier league
    Huddersfield, Fulham and Burnley got relegated

And we can look forward to our play off games against Barnsley
    all of those seem feasible :smiley:

They scraped a 1-0 win over a terrible side who played over 80 minutes with 10 men, hardly a result to strike fear into the rest of the championship. They're 1 point ahead of the drop zone.
  • edited December 2018
    Look at you, getting yourselves in a pickle over little old us.

A summer isn't made due to the sighting of a single swallow. However, the weather has, if only temporarily, gotten slightly warmer.
  • edited December 2018

A summer isn't made due to the sighting of a single swallow. However, the weather has, if only temporarily, gotten slightly warmer.

Very Poetic but no mention of the larks or the early sight of snowdrops appearing in the Garden so not that confident. It’s funny what 3 points from a win can conjure up. Alas it’s frost and weeds in the Addicks household at the moment.
  • edited December 2018

Exactly ,safe for another season zzzzz

They scraped a 1-0 win over a terrible side who played over 80 minutes with 10 men, hardly a result to strike fear into the rest of the championship. They're 1 point ahead of the drop zone.
    Tend to agree with this. Yesterday’s result is only papering over the cracks. Harris is getting his tactics badly wrong week on week out , and we have a wafer thin squad that’s effected by injuries. He needs a couple of decent signings in the transfer window, but I’m not too optimistic on that front either.

Tend to agree with this. Yesterday’s result is only papering over the cracks. Harris is getting his tactics badly wrong week on week out , and we have a wafer thin squad that’s effected by injuries. He needs a couple of decent signings in the transfer window, but I’m not too optimistic on that front either.
    ... wafer thin squad ...

... not too optimistic on the transfer window ...

Must be a trend in SE London :wink:
  • Solidgone said:

Very Poetic but no mention of the larks or the early sight of snowdrops appearing in the Garden so not that confident. It’s funny what 3 points from a win can conjure up. Alas it’s frost and weeds in the Addicks household at the moment.
    It's a fair comment. It doesn't, however, conjure up anywhere near the comedy that 0 points does :wink: