Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• stevec said:

sammy391 said:

Come on derby! Almost the whole division are supporting you!

Almost the whole world
    All of League 1 supporting MIllwall.
  • Uboat said:

I know it's been said by others on this thread before but I'm hoping for a Millwall relegation.

The master of understatement.
    There seems to be plenty of overstatement on this thread in comparison.....!
  • If Millwall do somehow hold on and bet Derby and Wolves beat Wigan as it currently happening then there is a big incentive for Wolves to beat Millwall on the last day of the season.
  • what time is everyone predicting MillwallFan will make his first comment today
  • As good as that is to cling onto, I'd honestly rather Millwall lose against Derby (a draw would be acceptable).
  • I told u millwank will win and Rotherham will lose,
  • Hopefully Reading will continue to play like dead men and bail out Rotherham.
  • what time is everyone predicting MillwallFan will make his first comment today

Missing him already but he won't be on for a while as there is football being played and he will have no interest in this whatsoever.
  • Reading haven't scored for quite a few games.

they will score 5 against Rotherham.
  • Sponsored links:

• 3-1 bloody hell!
  • 2 penalties at home seriously
  • Derby really are shit. Yet another penalty!!!!!
  • Forest equalise at Ipswich. Good news for Wolves.
  • _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________another penalty!
  • Only needs another weak Ref there tomorrow and they could get 3 points. If the Ref has a bit of backbone, they will have to resort to other tactics - like playing football - which could be more difficult for them.

3-1 and 2 penalties. Another Ref who's had his carded marked at the Den. Just need the sending off now.

• Have Rotherham got anything about them against 10 men
  • Fuck this thread!
  • 10 men Norwich beating Rotherham
  • edited April 2015
    Rotherham 0-1 Norwich
  • Sponsored links:

• Rotherham losing. You couldn't make it up!
  • What Leaburn's daddy said
  • All going tits up, unbelievable Jeff
  • Ffs. Come on Derby or Rotherham.
  • Haha absolute spawny slags
  • this thread is getting worse by the minute!! all bad news!
  • Hate to say it but we've got to admit, there was way too much premature gloating going on in this thread :(
  • un-fucking-believable
  • still not over, Rotherham beat Reading midweek and we are laughing again
  • Thanks 100% Paulie