Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited April 2015

well he was voted Man of the Match

by who?
    just looked and football line ups gave it to Broadfoot-http://www.football-lineups.com/match/208934/

and the match sponsors gave it to Smallwood-http://www.rotherham.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=52793&posts=4
  • I need to bet on Millwall to stay up.

That should stuff them!
  • not saying you are wrong about him being Man of the Match,
    but I can only find two places who show it and one gave it to Broadfoot and the other to Smallwood

maybe there is another site that shows ratings on man of the matches from previous games
  • Does it really matter?
  • Does it really matter?

by that means does anything matter :wink:
  • Does it really matter?

by that means does anything matter :wink:
    This is getting deep...hopefully, the Spanners will still go deeper!! :smile:
  • Millwall will draw both matches. Rotherham will not get another point.
  • not saying you are wrong about him being Man of the Match,
    but I can only find two places who show it and one gave it to Broadfoot and the other to Smallwood

maybe there is another site that shows ratings on man of the matches from previous games

What I meant is that he wasn't just the last minute sub brought on to waste some time, he played the full 90 and I've seen very complementary reports about his performance
  • Wigan home to Wolves tomorrow and away to Brentford Final game - they might have a say too.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. I couldn't give a crap about which of Wigan or Rotherham stay up. Wigan will be boosted by this as well
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Why haven't Millwall been docked points then?
  • All 3 teams in question will lose tomorrow, Rotherham will beat Reading on Tuesday and then on Wednesday I will have 300 + posts to catch up on
  • edited April 2015
    I don't think it matters either way, but it appears VitalRotherham made him MoM on the basis of getting 6 votes out of 21* - combined twitter and message board - not exactly a statistically valid sample of Millers fans.

*or something very similar - I'm not checking it again.
  • Rotherham are 7/2 to go down, which is a pretty decent bet, though I'd much prefer Millwall to go down.
  • Derby won't win at the Toolbox. They have started bottling it for a few weeks. A load of spanners excited at their good fortune will be too much for them and they will roll over.

Norwich will do Rotherham who will be especially deflated tomorrow.

The key game is Rotheram v Reading.

THIS.
  • edited April 2015
    Derby's last five games:

Watford (H) 2-2 D
    Wigan (A) 0-2 W
    Brentford (H) 1-1 D
    Blackpool (H) 4-0 W
    Huddersfield (A) 4-4 D
  • edited April 2015
    So, IF Derby do the biz tomorrow, and Agent Wilson helps Rotherham beat Naaarrge, there's going to be one hell of a knees up amongst the travelling addicks at Brum. And I reckon the Brummies will be almost as pleased as us and join in. I can dream, can't I?
  • yeah, well results don't mean anything.
  • Derby's last five games:

Watford (H) 2-2 D
    Wigan (A) 0-2 W
    Brentford (H) 1-1 D
    Blackpool (H) 4-0 W
    Huddersfield (A) 4-4 D

So they'll win tomorrow to keep the sequence going. Football is all about sequences, I know my stuff.
  • They will win tomorrow and Rotherham will lose,
  • Sponsored links:

• They will win tomorrow and Rotherham will lose,

Have just lumped on, thanks for the tip.
  • They won't beat Derby tomorrow , Benty will see to that and they certainly won't get much from Wolves. Stop panicking!
  • They won't beat Derby tomorrow , Benty will see to that and they certainly won't get much from Wolves. Stop panicking!

If Ipswich win at home to forest and Derby beat millwall, then wolves will have nothing to play for next week even if they win at Wigan today.
    Jacket will gift millwall 3 pts and send Rotherham down.
  • If the spanner's goal difference wasn't as bad as it is and both them and Rotherham won their remaining games. Brighton lose both theirs and they could go down, shouldn't they get the 3 puts that were taken off Rotherhsm?

What's to stop us illegally borrowing, for example Lionel Messi for the next game against Millwall, we win 6-0 denting their goal difference and boosting ours. We then lose the 3 points, meaning we get 0, but so do Millwall...
    We could have the whole Barce squad out against them and still fecking lose.

If Ipswich win at home to forest and Derby beat millwall, then wolves will have nothing to play for next week even if they win at Wigan today.
    You know it and I know it
    The filth will somehow slide out of it
  • C'MON DERBY!!!!

Ideally we want a forest win as well as a Derby win to give Wolves hope of catching one of them
  • I can't see Wolves rolling over in their last home game of the season. No player wants to finish their home campaign with a defeat.
  • What we actually want is ROTHERHAM to win.
  • What we actually want is ROTHERHAM to win.

Reading midweek is surely their best chance