Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

I am far more annoyed by the two late goals we gave them. Those will be the points that keep them up.

Yes that's a better way to look at it. Or Tucudean not burying that chance, they would have 2pts less.
    1 point
    they only got 1 point for that draw at The Valley lol
    :blush: so they did.

You got owned!! ;o)

7.21 and you've come to see us BBW.
    You must really like us, but we don't care. :smile:
    This thread is like oxygen to me, mate.

It's similar to when you hear a group of people talking about you in a complimentary fashion and, in order to not interrupt them or harm the continued boosting of your ego, you do your best to ensure that they're unaware that you can hear them so that they carry on.

That's what this thread does for me.

The only difference being that my presence has no bearing on the continued affection towards us shown by your good selves. ;o)

May I just say that I'm finding some very endearing qualities in you, BBW, in addition to a decent sense of humour...and it worries me a tad.

In fact, it's becoming increasingly difficult to, well, not like you ( gulp!)

If you ever fancy swinging the other way or even merely giving it a try, just give me a call.....

You'd look SO much more handsome in red.

:wink:

'Swinging the other way'?

Please tell me you're not a man.......if you're not then drop me your digits and we'll sort something out ;o)

I see no point in coming on to a forum and making enemies. It's only football after all.

Don't get me wrong, the only guaranteed constants in my life are my family and Millwall and nothing will ever come between them and myself, although we all like to play the 'football is all important' card when, in fact, in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't.

Look, if you can't laugh at yourself then you can't really laugh at anyone else.

I may well be an extremely handsome chap but that doesn't mean I'm flawless and exempt from being laughed at by anyone.

Life is far too short.
    Oi! Our Fanny doesn't drop anything quite that quickly, ta very much! I know she introduced the concept of swinging into this thread but the girl does have standards you know..........
  • Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

I am far more annoyed by the two late goals we gave them. Those will be the points that keep them up.

Yes that's a better way to look at it. Or Tucudean not burying that chance, they would have 2pts less.
    1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

It's similar to when you hear a group of people talking about you in a complimentary fashion and, in order to not interrupt them or harm the continued boosting of your ego, you do your best to ensure that they're unaware that you can hear them so that they carry on.

The only difference being that my presence has no bearing on the continued affection towards us shown by your good selves. ;o)

May I just say that I'm finding some very endearing qualities in you, BBW, in addition to a decent sense of humour...and it worries me a tad.

If you ever fancy swinging the other way or even merely giving it a try, just give me a call.....

I've said this before about all the Millwall posters on here - I think they join and come here, when no-one is looking or everyone is asleep at night, to have some higher (obviously not that high, but it's all relative) level pwoper banter that they can't get on their own forums where you have use "cnut" at least once in each sentence. They are leading a secret double life, desperate to come out of the closet / toolbox, because the shame it would bring on their families would be too much to bear.
    Maybe subconsciously, you know, without really meaning to ;o)

I get all the 'Wall banter I need with my friends as, believe it or not, we appreciate just how bad we are more than you do and more than you ever will. We even take the proverbial out of ourselves, far beyond what we could ever receive from our 'rivals' or anyone else in the world of soccerball.

Even for insular fans such as us, there are some of us that prefer a break from it all and so pitch a tent up elsewhere.
    Awww, you're lovely really, just a big pussy cat. I almost feel like making you a mix tape when you've beaten us for you to watch next season to remind you of the good times. :smile:
  • Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

I've said this before about all the Millwall posters on here - I think they join and come here, when no-one is looking or everyone is asleep at night, to have some higher (obviously not that high, but it's all relative) level pwoper banter that they can't get on their own forums where you have use "cnut" at least once in each sentence. They are leading a secret double life, desperate to come out of the closet / toolbox, because the shame it would bring on their families would be too much to bear.
    Maybe subconsciously, you know, without really meaning to ;o)

I get all the 'Wall banter I need with my friends as, believe it or not, we appreciate just how bad we are more than you do and more than you ever will. We even take the proverbial out of ourselves, far beyond what we could ever receive from our 'rivals' or anyone else in the world of soccerball.

Even for insular fans such as us, there are some of us that prefer a break from it all and so pitch a tent up elsewhere.
    Awww, you're lovely really, just a big pussy cat. I almost feel like making you a mix tape when you've beaten us for you to watch next season to remind you of the good times. :smile:
    Can you put some of the following in as the background music, please?......

The Stone Roses
    Beatles
    Oasis
    The Smiths
    Paul Weller
    Queen
    Rolling Stones
    A few of your own choosing :o)

• edited April 2015
    Edit: beaten to it. Clearly Millwall will stay up.
  • Scoham said:

still cant see them beating derby or wolves
    in fact when they go down it will be even better as they now think they have a chance of survival
  • OH SHIT !!!!!!
  • goal difference is on Rotherhams side
    with Derby who need 1 win to guarantee play offs and Wolves who need 2 wins to have a chance of play offs to come, I honestly think the point deduction will have no bearing
  • Millwall wont win another game
  • Sponsored links:

• I think the 3 point deduction is what most of us expected. Millwall still need to win a game and could even be down before the last game if rotherham win in midweek
  • Thanks a lot Rotheram you buggers.
  • Talk about mugging yourselves off on this thread now, fuck them why are you so bothered by this, it is so irrelevant, I want them to go down I would laugh my bollox off but if they don't they don't I'd be more pissed off if they were top and going up
  • Scoham said:

still cant see them beating derby or wolves
    in fact when they go down it will be even better as they now think they have a chance of survival
    I don't, and neither does anyone I know.

There is a higher chance of survival now but I don't know anyone that genuinely believes we'll do it.

• goal difference is on Rotherhams side
    with Derby who need 1 win to guarantee play offs and Wolves who need 2 wins to have a chance of play offs to come, I honestly think the point deduction will have no bearing

There's a good chance Wolves won't have anything to play for though, hopefully Rotherham beat Reading midweek.

• Rotherham are now on 41 or 44 points? Looked at the tables and they still say 44
  • Wind in their sails ...
  • Would it not be even funnier if they fucked it up even after this life line
  • Sponsored links:

• Rotherham win tommorrow , the shite lose they are gone party time at Birmingham for us tommorrow .
  • Talk about mugging yourselves off on this thread now, fuck them why are you so bothered by this, it is so irrelevant, I want them to go down I would laugh my bollox off but if they don't they don't I'd be more pissed off if they were top and going up

This. It's getting boring now. We all hate Millwall but I don't really give a shit where they finish as long as they don't go up. If they go down, good, if they stay up then we have another fixture to look out for next season and hopefully end the hoodoo they have over us.
  • If both Millwall and Rotherham lose tomorrow, Rotherham need just 2 points from Leeds and Reading.
  • Would it not be even funnier if they fucked it up even after this life line

Rotherham last minute winner at Leeds just creeping over the line would be quality sending the shite down , personally I reckon the will be down tommorrow .
  • Rothko said:

Rotherham are now on 41 or 44 points? Looked at the tables and they still say 44

Completely guess here, but perhaps the table hasn't been updated yet if it still says 44 points...
  • 41 points with 9 goals better GD then Millwall and a game in hand?
  • A Rotherham win in any of their games will still send the scum down, as long as Derby takes care of business
  • Derby won't win at the Toolbox. They have started bottling it for a few weeks. A load of spanners excited at their good fortune will be too much for them and they will roll over.

Norwich will do Rotherham who will be especially deflated tomorrow.

The key game is Rotheram v Reading.