Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I am far more annoyed by the two late goals we gave them. Those will be the points that keep them up.
  • vff said:

Rotherham fielded an ineligible player in a fixture they won, Difficult seeing a result other than them forfeiting the game, and a fine. If they had lost the game it would be just a fine. The presence of top notch law representation may help to reduce the size of of the fine (I have been watching Suits on Netflix). With a deduction of 3 points, they will end being 1 point ahead of Millwall.

Rotherham have 3 games left, Millwall 2. Millwall will be playing Derby with something to play for and Wolves with something not. Wigan are still in there as well.

Fixtures:

Sat 25:04:15 ; Millwall V Derby : Rotherham V Norwich : Wigan V Wolves

Tues 28:04:15 Rotherham V Reading

Sat 02:05:15 ; 12:15 : Brentford V Wigan ; Leeds V Rotherham : Wolves V Millwall

It's going be a close run thing. Not counting any chickens yet.

They will get out of it, and we will forever remember this season as the one they fluked their way out of relegation.

We were joking about something like this happening a month ago. Can you believe it actually did happen?!?! You couldn't make it up.
    They won't stay up if they don't get any more points.
    #prayforderbyandwolves
  • IdleHans said:

I am far more annoyed by the two late goals we gave them. Those will be the points that keep them up.

Yes that's a better way to look at it. Or Tucudean not burying that chance, they would have 2pts less.
  • cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

I am far more annoyed by the two late goals we gave them. Those will be the points that keep them up.

Yes that's a better way to look at it. Or Tucudean not burying that chance, they would have 2pts less.
    1 point
    they only got 1 point for that draw at The Valley lol
  • I hope millwallfan hasn't gone and done anything silly.

Like buy a new season ticket.

I wouldn't worry. He will be back on here at 3pm this saturday
  • cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point
    :blush: so they did.

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

7.21 and you've come to see us BBW.
    You must really like us, but we don't care. :smile:
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

You don't f*** with Paulie if you make a mistake :wink:

• Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

This thread is like oxygen to me, mate.

It's similar to when you hear a group of people talking about you in a complimentary fashion and, in order to not interrupt them or harm the continued boosting of your ego, you do your best to ensure that they're unaware that you can hear them so that they carry on.

That's what this thread does for me.

The only difference being that my presence has no bearing on the continued affection towards us shown by your good selves. ;o)

• Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

I'm not saying anything more on the matter as the last time I got entangled with Paulie he jumped right off the deep end.

• 3 points off Rotherham today and still some of your associates will claim you are not the spawny flucky luckers that you quite clearly are

• 3 points off Rotherham today and still some of your associates will claim you are not the spawny flucky luckers that you quite clearly are

We're lucky because another team broke the rules?

I love you too.

I love you too.
    yep, just so happens to be the only team you can catch with two games to go and when you played a team with an ineligible player he happened to be pony and you beat them ... some guys have all the luck

I love you too.
    yep, just so happens to be the only team you can catch with two games to go and when you played a team with an ineligible player he happened to be pony and you beat them ... some guys have all the luck
    Coincidences happen in life from time to time. It's rare that you'll get a high flying team fielding ineligible players as they really have no need to.

Rotherham were/are in the shit and Evans decided to play a player that they no longer had on loan and they've subsequently been found out. How that makes us lucky I'll never know. Surely it makes Rotherham stupid if anything.

Only winning once at home since October definitely backs up your 'luck' accusation. I don't know why we don't employ these tactics every year.

I love you too.
    Coincidences happen in life from time to time. It's rare that you'll get a high flying team fielding ineligible players as they really have no need to.

Rotherham were/are in the shit and Evans decided to play a player that they no longer had on loan and they've subsequently been found out. How that makes us lucky I'll never know. Surely it makes Rotherham stupid if anything.

Only winning once at home since October definitely backs up your 'luck' accusation. I don't know why we don't employ these tactics every year.

you beat us and Wigan recently.
  • edited April 2015
    Only needs another weak Ref there tomorrow and they could get 3 points. If the Ref has a bit of backbone, they will have to resort to other tactics - like playing football - which could be more difficult for them.
  • Only needs another weak Ref there tomorrow and they could get 3 points. If the Ref has a bit of backbone, they will have to resort to other tactics - like playing football - which could be more difficult for them.

Or, and I know it's a long shot, we could just play well enough to win the game fair and square without the referee having to shoulder the blame for either being too weak or by having a backbone.

If we win I'm sure some will say the ref was at fault for forcing us to play football.

Proper bants.
  • You know how in 'Blind Date' Cilla used to say, 'Will you come back and let us know how you got on?'. Well, in the event of your relegation, will you come back and let us know how you got on? I won't miss MillwallFan, who clearly had unresolved anger issues, but I do enjoy your contributions BBW.
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

I'm not saying anything more on the matter as the last time I got entangled with Paulie he jumped right off the deep end.

no, not me :wink:
    I never jump off the deep end
  • I think I'm going to miss BBW on here when if Millwall go down.
  • Uboat said:

You know how in 'Blind Date' Cilla used to say, 'Will you come back and let us know how you got on?'

That was always the best bit, when they came back the next week and absolutely f'ing hated each other.
  • I think I'm going to miss BBW on here when if Millwall go down.

hard to miss a bbw :wink:
  • edited April 2015
    Uboat said:

You know how in 'Blind Date' Cilla used to say, 'Will you come back and let us know how you got on?'. Well, in the event of your relegation, will you come back and let us know how you got on? I won't miss MillwallFan, who clearly had unresolved anger issues, but I do enjoy your contributions BBW.

Of course I'll come back.

I lurked for long enough before allowing you all to become fond of your neighbour with grazed knuckles.

Being in a different division will only endear you to us even more ;o)

As for Blind Date, one of my friends from secondary school was on there years ago. Can't remember how it went but think they fell in to Neil's 'best bit'.

• Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

It's similar to when you hear a group of people talking about you in a complimentary fashion and, in order to not interrupt them or harm the continued boosting of your ego, you do your best to ensure that they're unaware that you can hear them so that they carry on.

The only difference being that my presence has no bearing on the continued affection towards us shown by your good selves. ;o)

May I just say that I'm finding some very endearing qualities in you, BBW, in addition to a decent sense of humour...and it worries me a tad.

In fact, it's becoming increasingly difficult to, well, not like you ( gulp!)

If you ever fancy swinging the other way or even merely giving it a try, just give me a call.....

You'd look SO much more handsome in red.

:wink:

• BBW is the ying to Millwallfans yang......
    He gets it , he understands that I hate the scum more than any team on earth
    He knows there's a lot of filth that follow them but he gets on with life
    He was dealt a bad hand but he soldiers on
    And he might be clever like my scum mates and realise that I don't think every Millwall fan is scum but it's just a term of endearment where they are concerned
    Anyway enough niceties
    Hope they rot in hell
  • Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

May I just say that I'm finding some very endearing qualities in you, BBW, in addition to a decent sense of humour...and it worries me a tad.

If you ever fancy swinging the other way or even merely giving it a try, just give me a call.....

I've said this before about all the Millwall posters on here - I think they join and come here, when no-one is looking or everyone is asleep at night, to have some higher (obviously not that high, but it's all relative) level pwoper banter that they can't get on their own forums where you have use "cnut" at least once in each sentence. They are leading a secret double life, desperate to come out of the closet / toolbox, because the shame it would bring on their families would be too much to bear.
  • Greenie said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

IdleHans said:

1 point

You got owned!! ;o)

I've said this before about all the Millwall posters on here - I think they join and come here, when no-one is looking or everyone is asleep at night, to have some higher (obviously not that high, but it's all relative) level pwoper banter that they can't get on their own forums where you have use "cnut" at least once in each sentence. They are leading a secret double life, desperate to come out of the closet / toolbox, because the shame it would bring on their families would be too much to bear.
    Maybe subconsciously, you know, without really meaning to ;o)

I get all the 'Wall banter I need with my friends as, believe it or not, we appreciate just how bad we are more than you do and more than you ever will. We even take the proverbial out of ourselves, far beyond what we could ever receive from our 'rivals' or anyone else in the world of soccerball.

Even for insular fans such as us, there are some of us that prefer a break from it all and so pitch a tent up elsewhere.