Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• We need the voice of reason here - where's Big Bad World when you need him?
  • Millwall fan lacks sense of humour.

This weeks Newsshopper headlines.
  • FFS, I accidentally bookmarked this thread on my phone last night and have over 150 emails. Can't un-bookmark it on my phone now and access is blocked at work so they'll keep racking up until I get home and sort it.

@DaveMehmet At bottom of screen click on Full Site, then on the right hand side of your screen on the main forum page click on the star to unbookmark it. Then go to the bottom of screen and switch back to Mobile Site

Sorted, thanks mate
  • Blimey it all got a bit heated on here, from someone that was happy to be relegated and doesn't care about us as well...
  • He'll be back...
  • Sponsored links:

• He'll be back...

Unlike his club hopefully.
  • mrbligh said:

What's the opposite of up?

terrace culture
    The only culture from Bermondsey would live in a Petri dish. (spell check doesn't like the word "Bermondsey" and suggests "moneylender" as an alternative...)
  • No word from him yet this morning? Must be washing his Harry Cripps duvet he soiled in the excitement of yesterday's postings.
  • Will be decided by outcome Rotherham's match with Reading. If they don't win that Milwall will unfortuantely stay up, as they will fluke a win in one of their last two and Rotherham will be deducted 3 points
  • wow, only scanned through this post and all I can see is a Millwall fan coming onto a Charlton forum and having a pop at Charlton fans
    just from quickly going through I can see he has already done OohAhh, CafcDave and mrbligh

suppose after me posting this it will be my turn.

That would be the highlight of the thread.
  • "The Millers have vowed to fight the charge, hiring top QC Jim Sturman to defend them, but a three-point deduction is thought to be the likeliest punishment should they be found guilty."

time to earn your considerable wages Jimbo.
  • Can't believe how upset MillwallFan became. Maybe he accidentally smashed his Good Friday MUG during the Blackburn game.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Such a lovely time of the year, reflecting on an encouraging end to the season with no pressure. Positive play, goals and some really good young star players coming through leading to exciting times ahead. What a terrible situation our great rivals fine themselves in. Probably relegation, supporters will stop going, money problems and no decent players and cap it all six more points for us next season. I doubt we will see you again for a long long time. Ciao
  • I have only just stopped laughing at this thread a full ten mins of hilarious posting
  • I wonder if MF has slept off that shandy?

Probably. Harder to sleep off being scum though.
  • A spanner at work, was yesterday expecting the delivery of a grandchild. This morning, I asked him if he had any good news for me. he replied yes a baby girl, I said I wasn't on about that, you got beat 2 nil.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/goodsam-responder/id815154202?mt=8

Goodsam, this could save a life.
  • I'm not a "dyed in the wool" Millwall hater and am a little amibivalent about their plight, except I do hope that they can still stay up on the last day and Wolves need a result, which they get in the last minute ....

Kenny Jackett took them up, it would be nice to see him put them down.