Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it
    no what sort of a dullard club would do that

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    Ha ha keep trying to convince yourself
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

Ok , wtf are you dribbling on about you freak , if you can't stand the bants you're in the wrong place
    Can't stand the 'bants'. You're the worse type of fan going. Everything about you screams crystal fucking palace. You absolute melt of a man. Millwall this, Millwall that, complete scum, hate em, kill them, blah blah blah, oops, here's some Millwall mates, -"alright lads? "
    Andddddddd breathe
  • You just know the 'man' is a ticket inspector or a parking attendant in real life.

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

I hope that told you.
    It's the truth though Mutley. This so called 'man' sits amongst Millwall mates at our games ffs! He's that much of a two faced cowardly little weasel.

Ooh ahh, re Millwall, he has the biggest mouth, but the smallest back bone. Lol

Are you spoiling for a fight , quelle surprise
  • I am fairly ambivalent towards Millwall's impending doom, but it does strike me as slightly odd, that a Millwall fan would come on here, and not expect to get dogs abuse.

It would be like walking into a synagogue wrapped in the flag of ISIS, and expecting to be welcomed with a fresh pot of tea and a freshly made Victoria sponge (fully kosher).

I can understand that particular poster being upset by events, but surely coming on here isn't going to make it any better?
  • You just know the 'man' is a ticket inspector or a parking attendant in real life.

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

I hope that told you.
    It's the truth though Mutley. This so called 'man' sits amongst Millwall mates at our games ffs! He's that much of a two faced cowardly little weasel.

You wouldn't be able to fight yourself out of a turd man. You have the back bone of a palace fan. Little whelk, all friends around you Millwall mates, but slag them off on the internet lol

• All mouth ooharr, no bollocks, you're not Charlton mate. You come across as a palace fan. Mouthy. Gobby. No substance.
  • For someone who doesn't care about us you are getting very wound up about oohaah. Do you think Millwall fans would not be rubbing it in if the positions were reversed? Of course they would.
  • I'm gutted for the spanners. No really I am. No seriously I am. No honestly I am. Ok then. Fuck em. I couldn't give a flying fig.
    Adios.

I hope that told you.

You wouldn't be able to fight yourself out of a turd man. You have the back bone of a palace fan. Little whelk, all friends around you Millwall mates, but slag them off on the internet lol

For the record all my Millwall mates know that I hate their club with a passion and that I call em the scum , if the cap fits and all that

I understand your anger , the prospect of relegation had me going a bit wonky earlier on in the season, sleep well , it's only a game
  • God bless Millwall Fan tonight - from "we don't care about going down / Charlton / anything else for that matter" to biting massively and taking a big old load of bait! You seemed such a reasonable chap as well.....
  • Sponsored links:

I hope that told you.

I don't think he is... Just being passive aggressive. He showing resistance, stubbornness... A pervasive pattern of negativistic attitudes and a refusal to show a normally acceptable response to impending relegation.

"No one likes us, we don't care" etc

Or maybe he's woken up and forgotten the passive part?!

On the relegation watch, the Mrs is keen to go and watch first hand! Let's see how the Rotherham case goes.

I hope that told you.

For the record all my Millwall mates know that I hate their club with a passion and that I call em the scum , if the cap fits and all that

I understand your anger , the prospect of relegation had me going a bit wonky earlier on in the season, sleep well , it's only a game
    Yeah yeah, you sit amongst your Millwall mates and call them scum. Liar as well as a coward.
  • All mouth ooharr, no bollocks, you're not Charlton mate. You come across as a palace fan. Mouthy. Gobby. No substance.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Usually you like to give as good as you get and you're a welcome poster on this site. I think this all just lashing out based on the frustration of tonight's result and the amount of Charlton fans who unsurprisingly, are happy you lost

Still looking at it objectively, Rotherham may be deducted 3pts. You'll be a point behind them. The consensus and I think the just and fair thing is that Rotherham get 3pts deducted. What happens after that is anybody's guess.

We on this site will always take pleasure in your defeats, especially if it means possible relegation. Whether you feel as passionate about us losing is irrelevant. You are right in that it pains me to the bone that we never beat you, I'm not going to pretend any different. But equally, a cheap win over us compared to possible relegation cuts deep as well.

Big two games coming up
  • wow, only scanned through this post and all I can see is a Millwall fan coming onto a Charlton forum and having a pop at Charlton fans
    just from quickly going through I can see he has already done OohAhh, CafcDave and mrbligh

suppose after me posting this it will be my turn, maybe he is trying to have a go at more people than Millwall get points, almost there mate, maybe next time go for a higher target than your points total.

but seriously I have no issue with you being on here, if as a Millwall fan you want to spend your time on a rival teams forum(something I would never do) then that's up to you, but why come on here and act like a mug, this is a Charlton forum and as a Charlton forum we are all happy to laugh at a rival team struggling if you don't like it don't come on its easy
  • edited April 2015
    MF has gone all fruit loopy...

Didn't even know the Spanners were playing till I stumbled on this thread again but hey, what a pleasant surprise. Get in Blackburn.

The Big Flush is still on!!!!
  • Just a quick question Millwall Fan. Bearing in mind that you won't be playing us, what game will be your cup final next year?
  • I have a confession to make. I like Danny Baker and every Saturday morning when i listen to him i have to zone out the fact that he's Millwall and try to forget whist i enjoy his show. Strangely even though i'm usually listening to the show on my own at home, i feel a sense of disloyalty for listening to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully next season, millwall fan instead of coming on here to see us, you can use the new social media called periscope.
  • I have a confession to make. I like Danny Baker and every Saturday morning when i listen to him i have to zone out the fact that he's Millwall and try to forget whist i enjoy his show. Strangely even though i'm usually listening to the show on my own at home, i feel a sense of disloyalty for listening to him.

Millwall fan IS Danny Baker.

• Was the Millwall Fan at the game? I suspect not. Danny Baker goes quiet on them every time they go through a bad patch. I really do think fans from other clubs add something to this forum. However, I do think it should only be allowed if the club they support is in the same league as us.
    See where I'm going with this?
  • I reckon they'll deduct Rotherham 3 points now that Brighton can't realistically go down , the league won't have Brighton bleating about the game being replayed against Rotherham
    The scum could still scrape out of it
    It ain't over just yet

• I thought Baker announced earlier in the season that he'd given up with Millwall to follow the fortunes of some minor Scottish side. Did this actually happen or was it just a part of some hilarious dream?
  • Is it safe to come back on this thread I thought MillwallFan was getting a bit lardy da earlier and I was a little scared, perhaps he was just a bit tired. I hope he's had a good sleep.
  • FFS, I accidentally bookmarked this thread on my phone last night and have over 150 emails. Can't un-bookmark it on my phone now and access is blocked at work so they'll keep racking up until I get home and sort it.

@DaveMehmet At bottom of screen click on Full Site, then on the right hand side of your screen on the main forum page click on the star to unbookmark it. Then go to the bottom of screen and switch back to Mobile Site