Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Still at least Crawley and Gillingham will be local fixtures.
  • We're down. But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season! just remember though, no matter how utterly shit we are, you still can't beat us. Hahahaha. See you in a couple of years when you'll still be doing nothing and interesting no one in the championship. ;-)

Hahahahahahaha.....
  • edited April 2015
    I'm feeling a bit emotional. Is that a tear? Oh, It's ok, just a bit of dust in my eye. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ho ho ho ho Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
  • Sid does it better than me!
  • Nya nya nya, nya, nya
  • Nya nya nya, nya, nya
    sid.jpg 81.3K
  • Let's all laugh at millwall
    Let's all laugh at millwall
    La la la la
  • But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it
    no what sort of a dullard club would do that

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    Ha ha keep trying to convince yourself
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

I hope that told you.
  • But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !
    Muggy scummy club? You're about the muggiest divvy fan I've ever heard mate. You make palace fans look sensible. Big gobshite, seething with rage re anything on the internet to do with Millwall, face to face with any Millwall, even on a friendly level, and you turn it into a bit of friendly 'banter'. Fuck being next to anyone like you in the trenches. The back bone of a common garden worm, which is what you are.
    You're up there with those palace fans who walked down the train attacking straight goers. That's how much bollocks you've got.

I hope that told you.
    It's the truth though Mutley. This so called 'man' sits amongst Millwall mates at our games ffs! He's that much of a two faced cowardly little weasel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ooh ahh, re Millwall, he has the biggest mouth, but the smallest back bone. Lol
  • You just know the 'man' is a ticket inspector or a parking attendant in real life.
  • What's the opposite of up?
  • edited April 2015
    mrbligh said:

What's the opposite of up?

Comedy genius. That's what we're missing at the Den, people like this. In fact, that's what football is missing full stop. When I see a post like this I actually feel gutted mrbligh didn't slip through the net and make it to Millwall. The British terrace culture need people like mrbligh

I suppose if by showing any sort of personalty or character that makes you feisty then yes I am feisty.

• I'm not assuming anything yet, assuming the 3 point deduction, I think it all boils to Rotherham beating Reading.

Millwall Derby will be tough (Millwall are better away than home generally) but Wolves may have nothing to play for by the time they play Millwall...
  • If Rotherham do get a points deduction with immediate effect (im still not convinced that the league will have the bollox to potentially effect who gets relegated this season) it could be a big enough kick in the balls for Rotherham and boost for millwall that sees millwall stay up
  • If Rotherham do get a points deduction with immediate effect (im still not convinced that the league will have the bollox to potentially effect who gets relegated this season) it could be a big enough kick in the balls for Rotherham and boost for millwall that sees millwall stay up

You think too much.

• Sponsored links:

• MillwallFan, credit to you for coming on here straight after a defeat. I really can't fathom why you'd want to though. There was never going to be any sympathy or objective discussion. Face it, you might not care about our club (though that seems bizarre given your residency here) but for many, if not most, Charlton fans your club is the most despised in the league. Tonight was always going to be about having a bloody good laugh at your expense.

Do you know Dave, you actually care more about if Millwall get relegated or not than the average Millwall fan does. That's how shit and worthless your life is.

Do you know Dave, you actually care more about if Millwall get relegated or not than the average Millwall fan does. That's how shit and worthless your life is.
    Hahaha good effort MF
  • Fuck me that escalated quickly!
  • IA said:

Photo of @oohaahmortimer earlier

Going to need a bigger boat
  • edited April 2015

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

Ok , wtf are you dribbling on about you freak , if you can't stand the bants you're in the wrong place

Ok , wtf are you dribbling on about you freak , if you can't stand the bants you're in the wrong place
    Absolute coward.