Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• We're down. But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season! just remember though, no matter how utterly shit we are, you still can't beat us. Hahahaha. See you in a couple of years when you'll still be doing nothing and interesting no one in the championship. ;-)

Your right, we cannot beat you. Talking of highlights of the season, how comes you lot only turn out to see us?

PS
    Have you got your Good Friday Neil Harris mug yet?
  • edited April 2015
    Rotherham might get whacked by Norwich tomorrow and still might be deducted 3 points yet. I'm not celebrating just yet.
  • edited April 2015

We're down. But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season! just remember though, no matter how utterly shit we are, you still can't beat us. Hahahaha. See you in a couple of years when you'll still be doing nothing and interesting no one in the championship. ;-)

You can now go and troll Orient's fans' blog - in readiness for your further drop to League 2. Enjoy the crappy up and under football from now on pal! Cheerio…
  • Rotherham might get whacked at Norwich tomorrow and still might be deducted 3 points yet. I'm not celebrating just yet.

Rotherham don't play Norwich tomorrow. That game is on Saturday.

Their game in hand is this time next week against Reading, at home.
  • Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! You bunch of pikey, racist, chavvy, inbred, wanker, shitstain, twatty, arsehole, bellend, fake stone Island wearing, piss smelling pricks.

Made my night hearing they lost - if you never guessed.

Justice will be done if they go down. Hope they go out of business in league 1 and none of their fans ever get to see their team play again.

Ha ha bloody ha.
  • edited April 2015
    Bit premature all the while they still mathematically can stay up,all depends on Rotherhams points deduction and their ability to win another game. If Millwall do manage a win on Saturday and Rotherham lose their game as well as points it could get a bit squeaky bum time for them. Just looking at worst case scenario.
  • Got some good mates who support Millwall , but to be honest it doesn't make up for all the other pricks who follow them so f--k em .
  • Rotherham might get whacked at Norwich tomorrow and still might be deducted 3 points yet. I'm not celebrating just yet.

I stand corrected. I'm still not celebrating just yet though.

• edited April 2015
    It's all about Rotherham picking up 3 points from one of their 3 games left, you can write off Saturday at home to Norwich, they'll be lucky to get a point, it's all about trying to beat Reading at home next Tuesday night.

Rotherham away to Leeds last game of the season, can't see them getting points out of that one.

Sod's law there's a 90% chance of a 3 point deduction on Thursday, but if they can beat Reading , Millwall will be down.
  • Sponsored links:

I stand corrected. I'm still not celebrating just yet though.

I'm sure the points deduction will come in the next couple of days and it'll be squeaky bum time again. But I'm just glad they failed to pick up three points tonight to add to any possible deduction for Rotherham!
  • Agreed. Even if Rotherham get the deduction Millwall still need one win or two draws and rely on The Millers getting no more points. Given Millwalls fixtures it's a tough ask.
  • If Millwall (v Derby) and Rotherham (v Norwich) both lose at the weekend then Rotherham, even after a 3 point deduction, and even with Millwall beating Wolves, would only need 2 points against 2 teams with nothing to play for.
  • Stig said:

Screenshot 2015-04-21 21.53.39

Millwall are on 40 points not 37? But Rotherham 44 not 43.
    Duh !
  • Stig said:

Points are in bold. I think the column you are looking at is goals scored.
  • Here's hoping Darren Bent bangs in a couple on Saturday.
  • IA said:

Stig said:

Points are in bold. I think the column you are looking at is goals scored.
    haha yes sorry was miles away.
  • Something tells me that they will get out of it
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    But we have beaten Millwall this season - so far by 23 points - hopefully a few more when it ends. At least that was what I always thought the point of a league is - to get more points than other teams in it. Wolves haven't beaten us on the pitch this season but they have beaten us.
  • New Mug in Millwall's club shop
  • Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! You bunch of pikey, racist, chavvy, inbred, wanker, shitstain, twatty, arsehole, bellend, fake stone Island wearing, piss smelling pricks.

Made my night hearing they lost - if you never guessed.

Justice will be done if they go down. Hope they go out of business in league 1 and none of their fans ever get to see their team play again.

Ha ha bloody ha.

Stop sitting on the fence - tell us how you really feel!

;-)
  • But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it
    no what sort of a dullard club would do that

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
  • But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

shall we get a plane ready for if they get relegated with Ian Holloway Charlton Legend on it

Now that was a class act. West ham fans still talk about that day, the timing of it, everything, they admit it couldn't be topped. That went down in football folklore. If you think that's a 'dullard' thing to do then I'd like to see what you find interesting.
    What do west ham fans think of charlton? What do palace fans think of Charlton ? What does anyone think of charlton??? If English football was a doughnut Charlton would be the hole in the middle.
    And Millwall would be the doughnut just about to be flushed down the loo.

• We're down. But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season! just remember though, no matter how utterly shit we are, you still can't beat us. Hahahaha. See you in a couple of years when you'll still be doing nothing and interesting no one in the championship. ;-)

OK. Bye then.

But God it must be dull supporting Charlton if that's the highlight of your season!

Oh.

Still here?

Oooh, someone's getting angry!!!! You're gonna cry in a minute.....cheer yourself up and have a good old dance to Status Quo in your bedroom?
  • edited April 2015
    They are not down yet though. Hard to see them beating Derby and Wolves away but they might get that Russell again so you never know. They are not good enough to match teams so they will make those matches battles - which could help with a favourable ref.

Btw - I am gutted Russell didnt read an earlier post of mine and volunteer to show me how you can keep your hands down as somebody whacks the ball at your face from 5 yards.

Ha ha keep trying to convince yourself
    I'll tell you what I find interesting is that you would bother coming on here trying to justify millwalls sad existence
    But that's not as interesting as your muggy scummy club going in to league one , if it happens !