Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited April 2015
    Blackburn were as weak as piss in the cup quarter final (I think it was) against the scum
    Pay back time tonight me hopes ,stick a nail in the vermins coffin you Bastard Rovers
  • It may not be that you're either eligible to play, or not in this case...I don't know. if the player was on loan, and somehow the formalities of extending were messed up (paperwork), and if part of the mess up was by the FA, then a 'compromise punishment' of 1 or 2 points deduction may be appropriate.
    Ineligible players rules are supposed to stop dodgy stuff happening, an administrative cock up somewhere does not necessarily mean that Rotherham were intent on pulling a fast one.
    We will all find out on Thursday I suppose. In the medium to long term it might be better for us if Millwall stay up, and continue to wither on the vine, rather than be scooped clean lower down and return all too soon, all too refreshed. Of course Millwall survival will mean chite results against them next season, but what's new about that?
  • I get the impression that @oohaahmortimer is always hiding a deep seated love for us.

A bit like when you were a kid and was nasty to the pretty girl you liked at school so that nobody picked up on your raging affection for her.

No he really does hate you all.....honest....even though you dont care.
  • I get the impression that @oohaahmortimer is always hiding a deep seated love for us.

A bit like when you were a kid and was nasty to the pretty girl you liked at school so that nobody picked up on your raging affection for her.

only spanners are nasty to little girls BBW. We would offer them a lick of our lollypops behind the bike sheds.
  • Well I'll certainly be knocking one out tonight if you lose

hopefully not in Grove park or New Eltham.
    News Shopper website is a cracking read at the moment, eh?!
  • MrLargo said:

Well I'll certainly be knocking one out tonight if you lose

hopefully not in Grove park or New Eltham.
    News Shopper website is a cracking read at the moment, eh?!
    certainly is.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015

I get the impression that @oohaahmortimer is always hiding a deep seated love for us.

A bit like when you were a kid and was nasty to the pretty boy you liked at borstal so that nobody picked up on your raging affection for him.

• E-cafc said:

If Rotherham do lose 3 points and then get one more win Millwall will still have to win 2 out of 3 because of their crap goal difference.

Not sure if correct but on Final Score they said Millwall had 150 fans at Cardiff today.

427 Millwall at Cardiff on Saturday.
    Or 213 on day release handcuffed to 213 unfortunate prison officers. Plus Mad Mary from Bermondsey.
  • I'd forget Millwall were playing tonight.
  • #rovers team: Steele, Marshall, Spurr, Kilgallon, Olsson, Taylor, Spearing, Evans, Conway, Brown, Gestede.

#rovers subs: Eastwood, Henley, Cairney, Rhodes, Williamson, O'Sullivan, Lenihan.

#Millwall starting Xl | Forde; Dunne, Nelson, Beevers, Harding; Woolford, Abdou, Bailey, Gueye; O’Brien, Fuller.

#Millwall subs | Archer, Hooiveld, Powell, Cowan-Hall, Martin, Taylor-Fletcher, Gregory.
  • I'd forget Millwall were playing tonight.

You're not proper Charlton then ;)
  • Talal said:

I'd forget Millwall were playing tonight.

You're not proper Charlton then ;)
    Should have said I forgot Millwall were playing ( before I get arrested by the grammar police).

Although I'd forget that Millwall were playing tonight also makes sense...

• C'MON BLACKBURN. That is all.
  • Massive turn out for this one.

• Why the bloody hell is Rhodes on the bench?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems that Blackburn aren't at the races tonight
  • edited April 2015
    Millwall 57% possession and 8 shots but none on target.
  • The entire Millwall team have scored just two more goals than the pairing of Rhodes and Gestede this season
  • Cmon Blackburn you haven't got your holidays yet
  • I'd quite like a draw, so we remain in with a chance of topping them for 9th place
  • A small bet on Millwall at 7/2 to soften the blow of them winning. Happy to lose this one.
  • You just know Spanners are gonna do this - Blackburn just hit the bar
  • Blackburn hit the crossbar.
  • edited April 2015
    Them filthy jammy slags will score a filthy late Millwall time goal
    You know it and I know it ffs slags