Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• According to this site, here are the chances of relegation:

Reading 0.1%
    Fulham 0.0%
    Brighton 0.8%
    Rotherham 4.5%
    Spanners 95.6%
    Wigan 99.1%
    Blackpool 100%

Looks pretty good to me :smile:
  • Stig said:

According to this site, here are the chances of relegation:

Reading 0.1%
    Fulham 0.0%
    Brighton 0.8%
    Rotherham 4.5%
    Spanners 95.6%
    Wigan 99.1%
    Blackpool 100%

Looks pretty good to me :smile:

Yeah, but thats without 3 point deduction.

• Talal said:

Rotherham will most likely be deducted 3 points so it won't be quite like that.

I heard that too, what for?

• Yeah, but thats without 3 point deduction.

Bugger!

• E-cafc said:

If Rotherham do lose 3 points and then get one more win Millwall will still have to win 2 out of 3 because of their crap goal difference.

Not sure if correct but on Final Score they said Millwall had 150 fans at Cardiff today.

Sold out for wolves away.

• E-cafc said:

If Rotherham do lose 3 points and then get one more win Millwall will still have to win 2 out of 3 because of their crap goal difference.

Not sure if correct but on Final Score they said Millwall had 150 fans at Cardiff today.

you going?
  • edited April 2015

E-cafc said:

Bermondsey Jobcentre Plus must of had a run on crisis loans!

And the Jeremy Kyle show cancelled.
  • E-cafc said:

Already for a repeat of Ipswich away in '96.
  • E-cafc said:

Good stuff! Was not having a dig mate, was just surprised that Millwall would only take that to Cardiff without their being a load of restrictions in place. I thought they would have had about 1k there yesterday and wondered if it was correct about the 150.

• Sponsored links:

• Can't see Brighton or Millwall getting another point.
  • E-cafc said:

E-cafc said:

Good stuff! Was not having a dig mate, was just surprised that Millwall would only take that to Cardiff without their being a load of restrictions in place. I thought they would have had about 1k there yesterday and wondered if it was correct about the 150.

Fair enough. Don't know why there was such a poor turn out from us yesterday. Our away support had been up and down this season. When everyone decides to go it can great, then a couple if weeks later we'll have a couple of hundred somewhere.
  • E-cafc said:

you going?
    Not sure yet. More tickets Are being made available apparently. I went up to the 4 nil Bradford humiliation and vowed not to do another away again this season. Then Hollowhead got rid of what he called toxic influences in the dressing room (it should've been him!) so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and went up to Rotherham. After that capitulation I said that's it, me done.
  • You lot should be able to rearrange Wolverhampton quite nicely and leave it in a better state than how you found it.

Yep, proper shit hole
  • If Rotherham get the deduction I can see them surviving. Can't stand some of their supporters but on the other hand I do like a local derby....you never know we may win one (although I doubt it)
  • You lot should be able to rearrange Wolverhampton quite nicely and leave it in a better state than how you found it.

Yeah, maybe you could have a meeting in the 'subway' and then lock both ends - wouldn't be a great loss to the planet.
  • If Rotherham get the deduction I can see them surviving. Can't stand some of their supporters but on the other hand I do like a local derby....you never know we may win one (although I doubt it)

I think we have a one in 10 chance of staying up. And that's with Rotherham's point deduction. We needed 3 points yesterday, was very unlucky, had one cleared off the line and missed an open goal when it would've been easier to score. That's us gone I reckon. Will be a bit disappointing but genuinely had enough of struggling in this league. The squad isn't even close enough to being good enough for this league.

• Sponsored links:

I think we have a one in 10 chance of staying up. And that's with Rotherham's point deduction. We needed 3 points yesterday, was very unlucky, had one cleared off the line and missed an open goal when it would've been easier to score. That's us gone I reckon. Will be a bit disappointing but genuinely had enough of struggling in this league. The squad isn't even close enough to being good enough for this league.

1 in 10? With Rotherham possibly losing 3pts thats your mob 1 point behind with 3 games to play. I think chances are a bit higher than that? Packed away end at Wolves? Don't think they are expecting a relegation party? Might be one at the Valley that day though....
  • E-cafc said:

E-cafc said:

was around 500 odd, only just made the slightly delayed kick off after a near 5 hour train journey to get there,

1 in 10 WITH Rotherhams point deduction? If you want to offer me those odds I'll take a nice slab on Millwall survival, not that I want it but that's some ridiculous chance pricing from you... Rotherham are in not much of a better position than you, deduction would have them looking over their shoulders, and you with nothing to lose.

Anyway, it should be interesting now for us Charlton lot, just a shame we couldn't have stuck to the second to final nail in your coffin rather than hand you a lifeline!
  • Rotherham got a far easier couple of games. Reading are awful at the moment and can see them winning that. Can't imagine Leeds doing us any favours last game of the season either. I think yesterday was our best chance of getting three points out of our last few games and we blew it. Also, we've picked up a couple of injuries and suspensions just at the wrong time. Maybe I'm being the pessimist, which isn't normally like me, but I just can't see it.
  • Rotherham got a far easier couple of games. Reading are awful at the moment and can see them winning that. Can't imagine Leeds doing us any favours last game of the season either. I think yesterday was our best chance of getting three points out of our last few games and we blew it. Also, we've picked up a couple of injuries and suspensions just at the wrong time. Maybe I'm being the pessimist, which isn't normally like me, but I just can't see it.

Definitely r.e. your last statement, Leeds are in a lot more trouble than Reading are on and off the pitch. I guess expectation is what hurts us, accept relegation now and it won't hurt as much if and when it happens :- ) Should be interesting though.. not final yet. Far from it.
  • Loco said:
    It was amusing to read all the Brighton fans slagging off the FA for not making a quick decision on the possible Millers points deduction, even though the very first line of the article quotes Hughton as wanting a quick decision from the Football League.
  • Didn't Bkackpool field an unregistered player this season and just got fined? Surely the punishment for Rotherham would have to be the same?
  • Blackpool lost the match.
    Lose the points won in the matches in question seems to be the result
  • I don't think the result should have anything to do with the decision - it should be either a points deduction or a fine and I think both have happened this season.
  • Losing the points gained from the match would make sense in all honesty. Hoping the Football League don't see it that way though.