Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• edited April 2015

Perhaps the thing to hold on to is that they have only one game left to play at the Toolbox. So just the one game with the 12 vs 11 factor. (and I'm not talking about the crowd)

You're right, it had worked so well for us up until we played you at home.

Believe me, we've had some right Rennie's this season. Couple them with the dire nature of the football being served up and it's far from a 12 v 11 scenario.
    The conspiracy theories on here are hilarious. The revelation that we are also the 'jammiest' club in the country is news to me too!

I think back to those instances like the Wigan hand ball goal at Wembley or Stern John's last minute winner and realise just how jammy we really are as a club.

I mean, those countless years in the premier league, the wonderful home record we possess, the numerous penalties given in front of the cold blow lane....all facilitated by generous and weak referee's, we really should be grateful for how lucky we are.

It seems the pressure of Millwall somehow managing to stay up (we won't) is making a few people on here crack up.
    They're alright on here, if a bit excitable at times, much like we would be if they were as shit as we are (against the rest of the league, not on a head to head basis) and were facing possible/certain relegation.

I'll see your Paul Rogers goal, assisted by an Andy Liddell handball in the build up, and raise you the goal scored by Sheffield Wednesday when 6 of our players were off the pitch.
    We're so obsessed by them that we force them to come on our boards to have conversations we aren't interested in. What's the matter, are the guys on your own boards too busy banging rocks together at the moment?
    Force? Guys? I can see it's going to be a long night.

My rock's bigger than yours.

• Millwall stay up. Next season they are close to winning the Championship. We beat them away on the last day of the season to knock them into the play offs (having won earlier in the season in the home fixture). We meet them in the play off final at Wembley and get promoted.
  • You must be really bored ;-)
  • You must be really bored ;-)

Pah, you got me ;o)

• wouldn't rule Wigan out just yet - two winnable home games and then away to a Brentford side last game who will be gutted at missing out on even the play-off's. although admittedly the three wins they need is probably too much.

Is this post serious? They just lost to Millwall who were 2nd bottom but you think they stand a chance of winning their last 3 games?
  • Wigan and Fulham wining at half-time
  • Don't care about Wigan - it's Brighton we need to win.

dont you mean Cardiff?

dont you mean Cardiff?
    Them too! But if Brighton won there would be only one team Millwall could beat to get out of trouble - Roterham - as it stands they could catch Rotherham or Brighton.
  • edited April 2015
    Oh - and now Reading - didn't see them. Tch! Though they have a game in hand over Bermondsey's shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
  • Fulham 44 49 -20
    Reading 42 47 -20
    Brighton 44 46 -8
    Rotherham 43 44 -22
    -------
    Millwall 43 40 -30
    Wigan 44 39 -21
  • I just hope Rotherham can conjure three points from somewhere. That should do for Millwall.
  • I just hope Rotherham can conjure three points from somewhere. That should do for Millwall.

I think they will. They have 2 home games next with the most winnable being Reading, followed by a trip to Leeds on the final day which could be worse.
  • Does anyone know when the league will rule on the Rotherham situation?

Was going to say the same, 47 points should be enough as the Scum would have to win all three, with their goal difference, to stay up.
  • Rotherham will most likely be deducted 3 points so it won't be quite like that.
  • edited April 2015
    If Rotherham do lose 3 points and then get one more win Millwall will still have to win 2 out of 3 because of their crap goal difference.

Not sure if correct but on Final Score they said Millwall had 150 fans at Cardiff today.
  • Tbh. If Rotherham don't get docked points and Millwall get out of it then they will have deserved it.
  • Tbh. If Rotherham don't get docked points and Millwall get out of it then they will have deserved it.

Flag ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Tbh. If Rotherham don't get docked points and Millwall get out of it then they will have deserved it.

Flag ;)
    Seconded

I always said you were a closet spanner.
  • Trust me I hate the bastards.
  • If Rotherham get deducted 3 points, then Wigan are very much in the battle for survival after their win today, and their goal difference much better than Millwall's
  • I don't think that draw will be enough for them, today. Got very positive vibes about their next three fixtures.

On the negative side (and this might be worth a flag), I'm starting to quite like Neil Harris. I might be a bit soft on him because he started at my village team, but I think he talks a lot of sense.
  • Stig said:

I don't think that draw will be enough for them, today. Got very positive vibes about their next three fixtures.

On the negative side (and this might be worth a flag), I'm starting to quite like Neil Harris. I might be a bit soft on him because he started at my village team, but I think he talks a lot of sense.

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag ;)
  • Slaaaaaaaaag
  • edited April 2015
    (Games to play-points above relegation-goal difference)

Reading 4 7 -20
    Brighton 2 6 -8
    Rotherham 3 4 -22
    ------
    Millwall 3 0 -30

Reading:
    Birmingham (H)
    Brentford (H)
    Rotherham (A)
    Derby (A)

Brighton:
    Watford (H)
    Boro (A)

Rotherham:
    Norwich (H)
    Reading (H)
    Leeds (A)

Millwall:
    Blackburn (A)
    Derby (H)
    Wolves (A)

• That hand is hovering over the loo handle. C'mon Spanners, make my season...
  • edited April 2015
    I've just slaughtered a chicken and viewed it's entrails. What it tells me is that Rotherham are going to need two points to stay up. They will be deducted three points and Millwall are going to draw all of their remains three fixtures.