Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Count me on the side of those shaking their damn heads at the kerfuffle. If Millwall survive, my reaction will be something akin to 'lol oh those scamps - righto, up and at 'em next season, no harm done'

...rather than 'JESUS EFFING LORD WE'RE GOING TO LOSE OR DRAW FOR THE MILLIONTH SEASON RUNNING BECAUSE WE JUST NEVER BEAT THEM EVER (during the last decade) I HATE THEM WANT THEM EXTERMINATED OH LIFE IS SO AWFUL I HATE THE SUN AND THE SUMMER WEATHER TOO'
  • Take it easy with the upper case
  • "When Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize, satire died"
  • edited April 2015
  • edited April 2015
    Rotherham hit the post... still 0-1 though.

And it's 0-1 at half time.
  • hope those missed chances dont come back to haunt rotherham, maybe needed to get another goal in that half
  • I just know Fulham are going to be a diff end team second half and turn it around.
  • cabbles said:

I just know Fulham are going to be a diff end team second half and turn it around.

The ref will play until Fulham get the goals they need to win the game. The ref is the brother of the ref who was in charge of the Millwall game last night and the son of the ref who officiated the Millwall game against us. After the game, every other team in the division will be docked 100 pts and Millwall will get promoted. If Millwall struggle in the Prem after going up and they are relegated, the FA will let them play a one off game against us to decide if they stay up. They will win that game as they always do and they will be allowed to stay up
    you on the piss somewhere, I like your style
  • Sponsored links:

• McCormack, 67 minutes
  • that's better they are all in trouble now
  • Booooooooooooooooo
  • shock horror filthy scum of the earth sluts will get out of it
  • McCormack hand balled it down. Ref "didn't see it". They're staying up, it is all fookin unbelievable. Everything you can think of is going the cnuts way day in day out.
  • edited April 2015
    Even if Rotherham draw, Millwall will have to win 2 more games than them from 3 games, R/ham better goal average. All depending on R/ham fate over ineligible player
  • Who gives a toss what the result is tonight - the neanderthal scumbags are going down.
  • ross1 said:

Even if Rotherham draw, Millwall will have to win 2 more games than them from 3 games, R/ham better goal average. All depending on R/ham fate over ineligible player

They've got 4 games left however
  • sammy391 said:

ross1 said:

They've got 4 games left however
    Three of which are away. Their only home game is against Derby.
  • Millwall have an extra game and have an easier run in. Both R'ham & Fulham have to play :Boro............I expect Millwall to stay up.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Can see milllllllllllllllllll beating Wolves on the last day to stay up.
  • edited April 2015

Millwall have an extra game and have an easier run in. Both R'ham & Fulham have to play :Boro............I expect Millwall to stay up.

Easier run in???

Cardiff and Blackburn away are winnable but I'll be shocked if they win both. Followed by Derby and Wolves who are both good sides looking for a play-off spot.

Rotherham don't have to play Boro either. They do have Norwich (at home)....... but then Reading and Leeds are both winnable, especially if Leeds want Millwall relegated.

Oh and Fulham are playing Blackpool next, you can't get any easier.
  • reckon millwalls survival chances now rely on whether or not rotherham get points deducted
  • Think 1 more point for Rotherham will be enough.
  • 1-1 final score, a weird lack of substitutes, only 1 by Fulham, none by Rotherham, when the stage was set for Wilson to score the winner
  • five points now. Even if Rotherham get three points deducted they have a fighting chance when you add GD to the equation.
  • With the table as it stands 1-1 is a decent score. With that poxy potential points penalty, the spanners will have survival in their own hands.
  • edited April 2015
    (Games to play-points above relegation-goal difference)

Brighton 3 7 -7
    Fulham 3 7 -21
    Rotherham 3 5 -22
    ------
    Millwall 4 0 -30

Brighton:
    Wigan (A)
    Watford (H)
    Boro (A)

Fulham:
    Blackpool (A)
    Boro (H)