Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• they're down whatever happens.

Even if Rotherham are deducted 3 points ?
  • Wigan are truly woeful, especially with some of the transfer fees they paid out in the summer, they will go down and never return IMO.

I was certain Millwall would go down, but not so sure if Rotherham are deducted points, squeaky bum time. Come on Wilson.
  • they're down whatever happens.

no chance
  • Wigan down to 10 men :(

Don't worry. We never beat ten men.
    Are you posting from the match?
  • Wigan down to 10 men :(

Don't worry. We never beat ten men.
    Are you posting from the match?
    course he's not
  • 2-0 now
  • Wigan are f##king useless
  • vffvff
    edited April 2015
    Just noticed Millwall helped along by another sending off of opposition player around half time. They can only squeeze wins against teams where they have a man advantage. Jammy team. At least Upson is off, straight red, won't play again this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ridiculous amount of bookings they got - they should be deducted points.
  • Calm down everyone.

3 away games at Cardiff, Blackburn and Wolves and a home game against Derby. There's not many points there for the taking for them.
  • edited April 2015
    I predicted the outcome of the game against us; late winner and sending off. I said after the game that would stay up; somehow. It doesn't matter how.
    It's clear to see they have the Referees straightened out at home. Away they have now have Cardiff and Blackburn, both with nothing to play for and by the time they play Wolves away, neither will they.
    It may be sickening, but it's true. They are here to stay.
  • They will only get five more points. The deduction for Rotherham is now key.
  • I predicted the outcome of the game against us; late winner and sending off. I said after the game that would stay up; somehow. It doesn't matter how.
    It's clear to see they have the Referees straightened out at home. Away they have now have Cardiff and Blackburn, both with nothing to play for and by the time they play Wolves away, neither will they.
    It may be sickening, but it's true. They are here to stay.

I can't see Rotherham staying up now. The seven point gap was significant.

They deserve the points deduction if they fielded an ineligible player. If Wolves fall away I am sure Jackett will do them a favour. it would be ironic if he sends them down.
  • Calm down everyone.

3 away games at Cardiff, Blackburn and Wolves and a home game against Derby. There's not many points there for the taking for them.

This is Millwall we are talking about. They will wriggle a way through it somehow.
  • Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Why are you still on a Charlton fans forum at 9pm at night? Very weird.
    Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.

Rubbish! I want to see that inbred shithouse of a club relegated. I guess you must be new to "soccer" you clearly dont understand rivelry and what it means!
    The scum will say that were not their rivals of course, but the Derby was their biggest crowd this season so the denial makes it even sweeter.
    Joke of a club.
    Don't try taking the piss mate, i hate Millwall but thread after thread on them? Countless posts on how they're scum are just boring. We know they are because oohaah doesn't shut up about it! Worrying about all this will Rotherham get points deducted or not, how about we just wait and fucking see eh?
    Don't bloody click on them mate it's fucking easy not to!
  • I'll give £10 to the Upbeats if Millwall go down if somebody does the same if they stay up.

• In the Long pond got talking to a Spanner who was both amiable and in possession of a brain. He said he had looked into the deduction thing and apparently sometimes it has been only one point. It depends on the perceived level of cynicism in breaking of the rule.
  • Sponsored links:

• In the Long pond got talking to a Spanner who was both amiable and in possession of a brain. He said he had looked into the deduction thing and apparently sometimes it has been only one point. It depends on the perceived level of cynicism in breaking of the rule.

Did you take the i pad?

Fingers crossed then as that would leave them 3 points and a woeful GD worse off. Reckon they may beat Cardiff but Blackburn and Derby will beat them leaving them needing something from Wolves last day even if Rotherham fail to get anything from now to season end.
  • Millwall's Shaun Williams went off injured in the first half after kicking an advertising hoarding in frustration.

Lol. Players as clever as their fans.
  • Millwall's Shaun Williams went off injured in the first half after kicking an advertising hoarding in frustration.

Lol. Players as clever as their fans.

He' didn't, ran into it.
  • Wigan manager not too happy about the referee's performance:

Wigan manager Gary Caldwell:
    "In the first half there was one team trying to play football and one team out to rough us up.

"We let that affect us and the referee didn't control it at that time, and the game got out of hand in the second half."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32199483

• As I said before tonight, they'll stay up. We can all look forward to more humiliation, wasting our time and money again at the two fixtures next season.
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Why are you still on a Charlton fans forum at 9pm at night? Very weird.
    Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.

Rubbish! I want to see that inbred shithouse of a club relegated. I guess you must be new to "soccer" you clearly dont understand rivelry and what it means!
    The scum will say that were not their rivals of course, but the Derby was their biggest crowd this season so the denial makes it even sweeter.
    Joke of a club.
    Don't try taking the piss mate, i hate Millwall but thread after thread on them? Countless posts on how they're scum are just boring. We know they are because oohaah doesn't shut up about it! Worrying about all this will Rotherham get points deducted or not, how about we just wait and fucking see eh?
    Don't bloody click on them mate it's fucking easy not to!
    Haha. You do love clicking on a cringe thread on the greedy french one though ay greensta ;)

• I sat at the Den last night thinking for large parts of the game. .

Where have all our Fans gone?