Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Millwall gone down from 50-1 on to 20-1 on with most bookies after this.
  • IS Peanuts on this thread?
    If Millwall are 1/50 (Betfair), then if i lay 10 squid on Millwall to not get relegated, then i'm up for 500 nicker if they survive- is that right.?
  • millwall on betfair on the relegation market are 1.13 to lay and only for small if you laid £80 (your winnings if they stayed up) you would lose £10.40 if they were relegated
  • IS Peanuts on this thread?
    If Millwall are 1/50 (Betfair), then if i lay 10 squid on Millwall to not get relegated, then i'm up for 500 nicker if they survive- is that right.?

Not quite.

On the exchanges you will find a better price than a bookie for Millwall to escape the drop, but I very much doubt you will find someone willing to offer anywhere near 50/1 (BetVictor are just going 7/1)
  • The bookies knows all, millwall and wigan still 4/1 to stay up and rotherham are 2/9, chill..
  • edited April 2015
    I expect Rotherham will get a deduction equivalent to having their victory revoked as the ineligible played the full 90 minutes.

I don't think that'll change anything for Millwall or Wigan though. They're still going to struggle to catch Rotherham given each teams upcoming fixtures.
  • Cheers guys.
    Potentially huge game tomorrow then !
  • The bookies knows all, millwall and wigan still 4/1 to stay up and rotherham are 2/9, chill..

If that's the case then I am off down the bookies to stick 500 quid on Millwall staying up. We all know what's going to happen.

I can then spend my winnings on a cart of horse shit that I can get dumped in the top tier of the home end.
  • Sod's law they'll get out of it jammy gits.
  • Jammiest club going. Seriously, they are the Del Boy Trotters of the Football League. Always somehow find a way!
  • Sponsored links:

Yes, the bookies know all - that's why yesterday you could get 14s Millwall to stay up. Wigan and Millwall are now both 7/1 to stay up, so their price has halved in 24 hours. The points deduction is inevitable and both clubs have been handed a massive lifeline.
  • Cmon Wigan !
  • vffvff
    edited April 2015
    Bleedin' Rotherham tin pot club, what the hell where they thinking ? That's why I have posted, not to count chickens where Millwall are concerned. Homer referee against Charlton and incompetent Rotherham player management. Millwall finding the jammiest luck to give them a chance to squeeze out of relegation.

The Wigan game is a big game tomorrow. The only saving grace is that Millwall are a rubbish team. Hopefully, Wolves have something to play for at the end of the season. It would be a typical footballing turn of fate for Kenny Jackett to relegate them in the last game of the season.
  • Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

• Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Well mid table obscurity for Charlton, bar who gets promoted, the relegation of Millwall is one of the interesting things to watch in the Championship.

Why are you still on a Charlton fans forum at 9pm at night? Very weird.
  • cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

We all hate you. You are not meant to care so sod off.

I think the FA are wrong to put this in the public domain and should immediately drop the charge and compensate the club by awarding them 3 points.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Say the next 24 hours are a nightmare and Rotherham do get three points deducted. Swiftly followed by Rotherham losing tomorrow night while Millwall beat Wigan.

Even then, Millwall are a point behind Rotherham. It will be squeaky bum time but I still see Rotherham picking up at least as many points against Norwich, Reading and Leeds as I do Millwall against Cardiff, Blackburn, Derby and Wolves.
  • cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.
    "A bit like visiting a freak show". Pot, kettle, dark colour.
  • cafctom said:

Yet again you fail to acknowledge most have said that the right punishment is a deduction, not really a wank fest, same as most have said the obsession with your lot is quite embarrassing from a minority of posters

In can't see it making a blind jot of difference to your plight
  • This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.
  • cafctom said:

you don't also visit Jacamo do you?
  • Just popped in to check we are still talking about that dangleberry of a football club..?

Yep.

Ok carry on...