Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Why are you still on a Charlton fans forum at 9pm at night? Very weird.
    Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.

Rubbish! I want to see that inbred shithouse of a club relegated. I guess you must be new to "soccer" you clearly dont understand rivelry and what it means!
    The scum will say that were not their rivals of course, but the Derby was their biggest crowd this season so the denial makes it even sweeter.
    Joke of a club.
  • Take millwall out of the equation and we seem to average getting on for 1.5 points per game. For the scum it's about 0.5. So if we don't have to play them, that's an extra 2 points minimum. That's why I want them relegated. Those points could be vital.
  • edited April 2015
    Morning dribblers ;-)

It's been a while.

I apologise for loving you and leaving you after we'd been getting on so well, but life sometimes gives up opportunities that means the intermajiggynet has to take a back seat.

I've taken the time to read every comment on here and have come up with the following:

Don't worry, we're still going down. I knew and accepted it between 12 and 15 weeks ago, we're that bad. For a lot of us it could prove to be a blessing in disguise as it will give the club the chance to blood the talented youth players we have coming through, although I appreciate the financial impact will be greater on the club.

I haven't paid much attention to the Rotherham situation, other than to hold the belief that a 3 point deduction is the only plausible outcome considering what's gone before and the precedents that have been set.
  • Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.

Rubbish! I want to see that inbred shithouse of a club relegated. I guess you must be new to "soccer" you clearly dont understand rivelry and what it means!
    The scum will say that were not their rivals of course, but the Derby was their biggest crowd this season so the denial makes it even sweeter.
    Joke of a club.
    Don't try taking the piss mate, i hate Millwall but thread after thread on them? Countless posts on how they're scum are just boring. We know they are because oohaah doesn't shut up about it! Worrying about all this will Rotherham get points deducted or not, how about we just wait and fucking see eh?
  • Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Joke of a club.
    Don't try taking the piss mate, i hate Millwall but thread after thread on them? Countless posts on how they're scum are just boring. We know they are because oohaah doesn't shut up about it! Worrying about all this will Rotherham get points deducted or not, how about we just wait and fucking see eh?
    Football fans who don't speculate, predict, worry or dream. What a forum that would be!!
  • Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Joke of a club.
    I haven't seen any threads about their relegation, other than this one. Sure there were a few about the game, but this is the only one I've noticed on the front page for more than a day or two.

They are our big derby of the season, there is bound to be some interest. The fact that our season has petered out has made theirs more interesting.

I don't think I will ever tire of reading about them being in trouble. I don't have any friends that are Millwall fans, unsurprisingly, so this is the only place I can enjoy fall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Am I the only one who thinks @MillwallFan is alright?
    That wind up merchant Sheffield Weds supporter seems to get welcomed with open arms.
  • Cmon the Wigan!
  • Anyone so unimaginative as to have the name Millwallfan is a knob.

I think it works quite well, given the context of a Charlton Athletic messageboard, although Big Bad World is maybe even better
  • Leuth said:

Anyone so unimaginative as to have the name Millwallfan is a knob.

I think it works quite well, given the context of a Charlton Athletic messageboard, although Big Bad World is maybe even better
    I always prefered FOLKESTONEWALL. A name with attitude.
  • The bookies knows all, millwall and wigan still 4/1 to stay up and rotherham are 2/9, chill..

Yes, the bookies know all - that's why yesterday you could get 14s Millwall to stay up. Wigan and Millwall are now both 7/1 to stay up, so their price has halved in 24 hours. The points deduction is inevitable and both clubs have been handed a massive lifeline.
    May of halved but still massive favourites for both to go.
  • Unfortunately a win tonight and the spectre of a points deduction for Rotherham would make things look very different. Common Wigan.
  • Unfortunately a win tonight and the spectre of a points deduction for Rotherham would make things look very different. Common Wigan.

They are, but we need to support them tonight.
  • Even if Millwall win tonight, Rotherham lose tomorrow and they have a 3 point deduction, there's still a point adrift and Rotherham have more favourable fixtures.
  • C'mon Wiggers
  • Sponsored links:

• Wigan down to 10 men :(
  • Wigan down to 10 men :(

Don't worry. We never beat ten men.
  • 1-0 Millwall
  • Fck fck fck fck fck fck right off millwank.
  • Hope only makes it worse for their fans ;)
  • Even if Millwall win tonight, Rotherham lose tomorrow and they have a 3 point deduction, there's still a point adrift and Rotherham have more favourable fixtures.

That's the spirit!
  • Wigan down to 9 men. Millwall down to 10.
  • they're down whatever happens.