Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• I think Rotherham should have a 6 point deduction.

This should be suspended. They must also be given a serious warning that future transgressions will result in an even heavier suspended deduction.

I know that all Millwall supporters will think this fair as this is how their own dear club was dealt with in the past for much more serious events.
  • Tonight's game is fascinating, Rotherham's next game is against Norwich, but then they play Reading and Leeds where they may be able to pick up points.
    Fulham have Blackpool, Boro and Norwich should pick up 3 points from those games...
  • Greenie said:

Greenie said:

cafctom said:

Still at it lads?? You genuinely care more about it than we do. Unreal. Weird in fact.

Why are you still on a Charlton fans forum at 9pm at night? Very weird.
    Because I knew there would be a Millwall wankfest on here when news of Rotherham's possible points deduction was announced and I find it all strangely fascinating. A bit like visiting a freak show.

This thread is a real cringe, 26 pages on Millwalls potential relagation. Its all a bit embarrassing this obession over them and bloody threads.

Rubbish! I want to see that inbred shithouse of a club relegated. I guess you must be new to "soccer" you clearly dont understand rivelry and what it means!
    The scum will say that were not their rivals of course, but the Derby was their biggest crowd this season so the denial makes it even sweeter.
    Joke of a club.
    Don't try taking the piss mate, i hate Millwall but thread after thread on them? Countless posts on how they're scum are just boring. We know they are because oohaah doesn't shut up about it! Worrying about all this will Rotherham get points deducted or not, how about we just wait and fucking see eh?
    Don't bloody click on them mate it's fucking easy not to!
    Haha. You do love clicking on a cringe thread on the greedy french one though ay greensta ;)
    Lol, Fair shout O Randy....you got me there.....!
    Its nice to know you're monitoring and paying attention to what I say, I take it as a massive compliment. You've made my day... ;o)
  • Redrobo said:

I think Rotherham should have a 6 point deduction.

This should be suspended. They must also be given a serious warning that future transgressions will result in an even heavier suspended deduction.

I know that all Millwall supporters will think this fair as this is how their own dear club was dealt with in the past for much more serious events.

I was very nearly sick when someone threw that pie at the linesman.

As for the football club itself instigating the fighting at Wembley, the FA should have closed us down as a result.
  • Redrobo said:

I think Rotherham should have a 6 point deduction.

I was very nearly sick when someone threw that pie at the linesman.

As for the football club itself instigating the fighting at Wembley, the FA should have closed us down as a result.
    I like BBW, he's funny!
  • cafcfan said:

Anyone so unimaginative as to have the name Millwallfan is a knob.

I think it's the second most imaginative name on this site.....
    harsh but fair.
  • Are they relegated now?
  • edited April 2015
    Being right in the middle of a group of 18 to 24 year old's in a lively section of the crowd at Millwall and being a part of the manic moments of madness when Hendo saved the penalty and Diarra scored, Why should i not want to experience that again ? Best time since play off win at Wembley.
    I know the feeling at the end of the match was of sheer desolation, but unless you do believe in the Gypsy's curse I was taught never be defeatist.

Can i correct the notion that they always beat us. 3 draws and 3 defeats !
    Which is still shocking.

So the 1st option is they end up in the conference and "we're never play you again" so my last memories are sitting in Block 21 and feeling sick. (at end of game waiting to be let out, not during)

They go down and come back stronger in a year or 2 with better players.

They stay up, and next season we do the double over them,
    and they get relegated. ( i know it's a long shot)
    May be a dream,but when you give up all hope of this coming to fruition you might as well call it a day.

If it's option 1 then it's only a Pyrrhic victory and my Millwall nightmare go's on.

• Sponsored links:

• I really can't see Millwall getting relegated now. Rotherham will lose to Fulham tonight. They will be docked three points and Millwall will somehow scramble over the line one point clear of Rotherham.

• Fulham should do the decent thing and roll over for Rotherham
  • @Greenie & @ValleyGary , you're too kind.

I'd still eat your babies and fight your nans, given half the chance.

I think GreenieJnr might not taste very nice TBH.....and...my monies on my old nan! ;o)
  • I think Rotherham are going down now and Millwall escape again just to take more points off us next season as the fixture takes bigger significance for us.

Palace will have forgotten this division even exists and for once can laugh at both clubs with ease if we were ever to pipe up again

#suicidewatch
  • Greenie said:

@Greenie & @ValleyGary , you're too kind.

I'd still eat your babies and fight your nans, given half the chance.

I think GreenieJnr might not taste very nice TBH.....and...my monies on my old nan! ;o)
    It wouldn't be the first time I've eaten a greenie, although my last tasting must have been some 30 odd years ago.

• I'd still eat your babies and fight your nans, given half the chance.

Well there we have it - as always, the truth will out. Your cover is blown.

Clearly BBW has been using a ghost writer for his posts to give the impression of his intellect and reasonableness in an attempt to curry favour with us reasonable, intelligent, well educated and tolerant CL bunch, but insisted on this occasion that his views not be diluted.
  • If they get three or more points from Cardiff and Blackburn, then I'll start worrying.

Until then, they're down 99 times out of 100.
  • If they get three or more points from Cardiff and Blackburn, then I'll start worrying.

Until then, they're down 99 times out of 100.

They could quite easily get results against those 2 teams, neither with anything to play for, and Cardiff in turmoil, loaning out 2 of their best players to save cash this season!
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall are safe without a doubt. Much easier run in, they have momentum and they're shit lucky.
  • rotherhams manager has history over dodginess ...reckon theyll get deducted

they have 3 opposition players sent off in last 2 home games

it all makes for a perfect storm in their favour
  • Rotherham itself has a history of dodginess. It's not exclusive to Evans.
  • A lot of if's but I reckon that Rotherham will have a three point deduction(and rightly so), and should they lose tonight the spanners will stay up.
    Let's just hope that Rotherham beat Fulham then.
  • 0-1
  • 1 0 Rotherham.
  • get in there Rotherham, send the scum down
  • Any points for Rotherham tonight are welcomed but they're in the lead!!
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    Rotherham corner again...been by far better side in opening stages.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    Could've been 2-0. Broadfoot header from close range but straight at Fulham keeper.

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 1m1 minute ago
    Either side it is 2-0.