Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• They won't beat Derby tomorrow , Benty will see to that and they certainly won't get much from Wolves. Stop panicking!

If Ipswich win at home to forest and Derby beat millwall, then wolves will have nothing to play for next week even if they win at Wigan today.
    Jacket will gift millwall 3 pts and send Rotherham down.
    You know it and I know it
    The filth will somehow slide out of it
    Never in any doubt. We had our chance to completely finish them off but blew it. Again.
  • From a purely objective view and forgetting the obvious for just a moment. It's actually not very easy to have too much sympathy for Rotherham. They illegally fielded a player so have been the architects of their position coupled with that result v Sheffield Wed. Where they were defeated by two goals in injury time and not forgetting their dismal league position most of the season. It's not like they don't deserve to be right in the thick of it.

Still hope they send Millwall down though.
  • AnD that horrid odious bstd evans is in charge so.there are positives in Rotherhams pain
  • I forgot that.
  • From a purely objective view and forgetting the obvious for just a moment. It's actually not very easy to have too much sympathy for Rotherham. They illegally fielded a player so have been the architects of their position coupled with that result v Sheffield Wed. Where they were defeated by two goals in injury time and not forgetting their dismal league position most of the season. It's not like they don't deserve to be right in the thick of it.

Still hope they send Millwall down though.

A shame we can't have 4 teams relegated!
  • I don't know how many, but Millwall WILL get at least a point today, guaranteed!
  • I think Millwall will draw both games.
  • Come on you Rams!
  • Don't like Millwall, don't like Rotherham.

Rather Wigan somehow get 4 points from the last 2 games and Millwall and Rotherham fail to get more than 1 each and both go down, leaving Wigan to stay up.

Could potentially come down to goal difference which I think is the worst way to get relegated.
  • Sponsored links:

• so many people on here saying Millwall will survive, but I bet none of you have put a bet on it to happen

MILLWALL WILL GO DOWN 100%
  • so many people on here saying Millwall will survive, but I bet none of you have put a bet on it to happen

And I bet you haven't put a bet on us not having a bet.

And I bet you haven't put a bet on us not having a bet.
    wanna bet on that :wink:
  • IAIA
    edited April 2015
    Sage said:

Don't like Millwall, don't like Rotherham.

Rather Wigan somehow get 4 points from the last 2 games and Millwall and Rotherham fail to get more than 1 each and both go down, leaving Wigan to stay up.

Could potentially come down to goal difference which I think is the worst way to get relegated.

Wigan still get parachute payments next season. Whether we're aiming for survival or promotion next season, Rotherham are likely to be weaker opposition

Same reason I want Millwall to go down - we have a chance of 5 additional points next season if they are relegated.

I haven't had bet for over 2 years .... I've risked £150 to win £1000 on the scum going down laid 1.15 on betfair
    The reason I stopped gambling is cos I'm shit ... Long may that continue
  • edited April 2015

so many people on here saying Millwall will survive, but I bet none of you have put a bet on it to happen

I haven't had bet for over 2 years .... I've risked £150 to win £1000 on the scum going down laid 1.15 on betfair
    The reason I stopped gambling is cos I'm shit ... Long may that continue
    You want to continue being shit at gambling by losing your bet on Millwall going down?
    Have you been possessed? Or what am I missing? Betting is not my strong point.
  • Can see wigan staying up
  • No Darren Bent in squad
  • Sammon is shit
  • Sponsored links:

• CONSPIRACY - Rotherham sabotaged by Derby player now Bent withdrawn - clearly somebody at Derby is a closet Burrmnzee Berkeley Hunt
  • There goes my dream, Benty scoring 3.
  • Tom Ince 8/1 fgs @ corals.
  • Sammon will be well up for this one , having just returned from his loan at Rotherham!
  • edited April 2015

No Darren Bent in squad

Its happening already. The jammy bastards are getting the good fortune all over. First the three points of rotherham, now Derbys best striker ill. Chef at the hotel was probably a spanner.
  • Sammon playing but Chris Martin on the bench, WTF.
  • edited April 2015

Sammon playing but Chris Martin on the bench, WTF.

Martin been out injured for 5-6 weeks only came back a couple of weeks ago, probably not 100%

EDIT: just looked he came on for the 2nd half v Wigan played the full 90 minutes against Brentford but not even been on the bench since, maybe they had brought him back to early
  • edited April 2015
    COOOOME OOOOON YOOOOOOUUUU MIIIIIIIIIILLERS!!!
  • I know it's been said by others on this thread before but I'm hoping for a Millwall relegation. I'd love to see us beat them (it *will* happen sooner or later) but I'd rather take the better chance of getting six points from a non-bogey team which therefore places us nearer the top of next years table. I'd rather see promotion than beating Millwall any day.