Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• not even the scum would go that low

They are serious shit stains let's be honest. Nothing is below their level of filth.
  • I was at Derby and can't say it was really noticeable, minimal excitement from them at our demise
    A week later our fans were much worse with the joyous scenes because naaaaaarwich got relegated at The Valley

I agree with this.
    I thought the way we revelled in dragging Norwich down with us was far worse than how Derby were with us. Don't see how we can complain really.
    But we didn't go running on the pitch heading for the Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • Wouldn't put anything past them. FA won't do anything about it as usual, it's expected and accepted from them. It's what they do. Wonder if Derby had anyone in the bottom tier - that response from the scum is precisely why we didn't get it.
  • Haven't they got a suspended sentence under them ? Apologies if this has been written before…
  • Exactly, Addickted they came straight on headed over to us giving it all big spuds

I am certainly not complaining, I am saying they can't moan and sing about it being embarrassing when they done it themselves
  • Addickted said:

I was at Derby and can't say it was really noticeable, minimal excitement from them at our demise
    A week later our fans were much worse with the joyous scenes because naaaaaarwich got relegated at The Valley

I agree with this.
    I thought the way we revelled in dragging Norwich down with us was far worse than how Derby were with us. Don't see how we can complain really.
    But we didn't go running on the pitch heading for the Jimmy Seed Stand.
    We don't do going on the pitch at The Valley (Stoke 1985 excepted)
  • Where are the CL "lions" this morning ? Come out, come out wherever you are.

Looking for a guide to league 1 grounds book on Amazon.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    All lined-up nicely for Tuesday evening. What a thing of wonder a Rotherham win would be. Looking at the permutations below, I wonder what Rotherham's plan will be against Reading. Do they go all out for the win and risk letting Reading in, or do they play it more cautious knowing that a draw would leave them needing just one point to guarantee safety? If it was me, I'd go for the win. I hope they do.

Rotherham win = Spanners down
    Rotherham draw = 2 point /10 goal lead for The Millers, only a Millwall win against Wolves and a Rotherham defeat to Leeds would save our dysfunctional cousins
    Rotherham defeat by less than ten goals= 1 point lead for Evans' mob, Millwall need to win and Millers drop points for the Lions to avoid the drop
    Rotherham defeat by more than ten goals (yeah right) = 1 point lead for Evans' mob, Millwall need to better Rotherham's result on the final day
  • I wouldn't want to go to Wolves on the final day of the season needing to win. Wolves still in the hunt and even so will want to end on a positive note. Not impossible for Millwall but very tough. It could be all meaningless by then though.
  • Stig said:

All lined-up nicely for Tuesday evening. What a thing of wonder a Rotherham win would be. Looking at the permutations below, I wonder what Rotherham's plan will be against Reading. Do they go all out for the win and risk letting Reading in, or do they play it more cautious knowing that a draw would leave them needing just one point to guarantee safety? If it was me, I'd go for the win. I hope they do.

Rotherham win = Spanners down
    Rotherham draw = 2 point /10 goal lead for The Millers, only a Millwall win against Wolves and a Rotherham defeat to Leeds would save our dysfunctional cousins
    Rotherham defeat by less than ten goals= 1 point lead for Evans' mob, Millwall need to win and Millers drop points for the Lions to avoid the drop
    Rotherham defeat by more than ten goals (yeah right) = 1 point lead for Evans' mob, Millwall need to better Rotherham's result on the final day

That's great if it was only Millwall they had to worry about!

If they match Millwall's result they could still be relegated by Wigan!

Their home form, on the whole, is good. Reading's form could be described politely, as"indifferent".

Win Tuesday, and relax for the last game of the season...
  • I wouldn't want to go to Wolves on the final day of the season needing to win. Wolves still in the hunt and even so will want to end on a positive note. Not impossible for Millwall but very tough. It could be all meaningless by then though.

THIS

Mainly because can you image what the Neanderthals will do to the stadium and surrounding areas when they go down

THIS

Mainly because can you image what the Neanderthals will do to the stadium and surrounding areas when they go down
    Wolves fans wouldnt let them bells take libertys. The locals are just as brain dead as millwall.
  • Just seen FLS highlights. What a ridiculous 1st goal Derby gifted them
  • Wolves won't let millwank run amok in fact it would be a handy viewing, I would lay my hat that millwank won't show off up there
  • Part of me hopes it goes down to the final game. Kenny Jackett, the man who kept their heads above water places the killer blow................oh the irony... :smile:

Too risky. Let Rotherham nail the bastards on Tuesday.

• edited April 2015
    Grown men running around wearing oversized white baby booties! Never ceases to amuse me.
  • Sponsored links:

• The youtube clip just sums up that club for me and what they stand for.
  • Strange mainstream media silence over their behaviour yesterday. Wouldn't have heard about it if it wasn't for Twitter. Not sure if it's because it's not unusual or if there's any other reason why it didn't warrant a mention.
  • Part of me hopes it goes down to the final game. Kenny Jackett, the man who kept their heads above water places the killer blow................oh the irony... :smile:

Not only that, but how much fun would it be if we could all celebrate their demise whilst we're at The Valley for Bournemouth? That said, I'd still rather have the job done early.
  • Vincenzo said:

Strange mainstream media silence over their behaviour yesterday. Wouldn't have heard about it if it wasn't for Twitter. Not sure if it's because it's not unusual or if there's any other reason why it didn't warrant a mention.

Wigan at Wembley, away at Rotherham and yesterday to name but three. Nothing more is heard.
    Presumably they must have something on someone important in the FA/League. Beggars belief.
  • Vincenzo said:

Strange mainstream media silence over their behaviour yesterday. Wouldn't have heard about it if it wasn't for Twitter. Not sure if it's because it's not unusual or if there's any other reason why it didn't warrant a mention.

Wigan at Wembley, away at Rotherham and yesterday to name but three. Nothing more is heard.
    Presumably they must have something on someone important in the FA/League. Beggars belief.
    Not newsworthy I guess

looks like they're having a real big sulk.

looks like they're having a real big sulk.
    Still searching in vain for their dummies.......

• Grown men running around wearing oversized white baby booties! Never ceases to amuse me.
    They all jump up and down and wave their arms about but never actually hit anyone, the police just stand there not flinching.
  • iaitch said:

Grown men running around wearing oversized white baby booties! Never ceases to amuse me.
    They all jump up and down and wave their arms about but never actually hit anyone, the police just stand there not flinching.
    Which, of course, is wrong. Why aren't the police arresting them?